Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTACK OF THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU [OS/TU vs GR]

Its Skirmish time!

Alright I am playing the Keep It Simple game.

Senate District is about to become home to a crap load of Warriors, soldiers, droids, and auto turrets, Mid System is having a Grutchinya Outbreak like a teenager with acne, and Inner system has a couple of cruisers that shouldn't be there, and a FleetComm Station has boarders. Have fun with it.

PvP is a go. NPC back ground noise can be happening. Squad Based and Platoon Based stuff is cool. Really this is anything you like if you have people willing to write with you doing it. Close Air Support, tanks going at it, infantry, I don't care. Have an opponent willing, bam! its a fight.

Rule One: Wheaton's Law
Rule Two: Be Chill, its just a Thread
Rule Three: Have Fun with it

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/74852-not-the-hero-this-city-needs-but-the-villains-it-deserves-ostu-versus-gr/

Krenis Skirata

K
Krenis and his True Republic forces will make an appearance briefly, but not for an extended engagement.

[member="Krenis Skirata"]
The premise is that its a raid. Smash as much as possible and bolt before the real dogs can comeback to the junkyard. ICly the thing will last less than a day.

Krenis Skirata

K
[member="Draco Vereen"]

Krenis and his people are trying to get out of the system as quickly as possible to avoid having to fight past large portions of the clone army, so not even that long for them.

Krenis Skirata

K
Oh, it'll be fun. There'll be some playing. I'm thinking of essentially bursting through first the Red Republic forces to escape and then running into all yours to have a fighting escape in the stolen frigate. We can draw it out for a bit too, if you want.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

its your pony. I am down for RPing some hot Mando on Republic action

or I have been given permission to use some of the Blackblade Guard for this operation you could fight with.

Krenis Skirata

K
[member="Draco Vereen"]

Sounds good, although Krenis is also Mando'ade, so that could get things a little complicated.

[member="Gir Quee"]
Hey buddy... you certainly can (Probably not against me) Set a fleet limit and I will dredge you up some opposition.

If you bump into my Mandos wearing the mythosaur and mando style armor my NPC's won't shoot first. They will make a show of not shooting at you too.

Krenis Skirata

K
[member="Draco Vereen"]

Alright, solid. Should make things interesting then. He'd be in modified old Phase II ARC trooper armor though, but he speaks fluent Mandoa so everyone can talk it out.

[member="Krenis Skirata"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Lord Mythos"] [member="Lord Mythos"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Lady Kay"]

For anyone interested.
This plot has not been sanctioned by or even discussed with the GR faction staff. So, beside being a bit rashly put together I miss having been approached at all on this. I think its proper conduct to anchor such attacks with staff in order before swinging the axe.

But alright, lets set some things straight to help you on the road.
We are talking on an attack on the Gr capital, who at the current moment is under lockdown by [member="Geneviève Lasedri"] and her comprade in crime [member="Commander Lusk"]

Hence if you are attacking the capital you should get in touch with tem and join the Red dawn plot here

However, Gens territory is just the capital city. there are other parts of the planet that a skirmish could happen on, but I think its approaproiate to consider that one cant just assume to be setting up turrets and marching down on the planet without bypassing the entire Republic fleet/army. The plot is missing parts to make sense me thinks.
Hence I would ask the attackers to keep this in mind and act according to where you want to take this plot.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Skirmishes need no sanctions. You need no approval at all. Thems the rules.

Still, though. This gon' be gud.

98b15a517bac5e93abd429247a11bd92.gif

[member="Popo"]

I did not say that.

But, what is hapoening IC is sith and TU jumping into a capital controlled by an usurper (see this thread)

You are not attacking the GR but Gen and her clones...
If thats ignored, well, what else can be ignored...
If Draco had checked in with me I could have explained this in advance, but alas, it was just put together in a very hasty manner and currently makes no IC sense.
But I'll leave you too it, just bear in mind that it can be ignored just as easily as the lockdown was ignored so to speak.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
I think that this is just people lashing out for stupid reasons. Seriously, this is our first day on the job and I'm on holidays! I don't have the time to post as much as usual as real life comes first, and instead of a proper discussion, you guys are just grabbing the pitchforks and torches. Geesh. I have never seen a thing as people just overtaking someone elses' story without an invitation. Most ask first...

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Mantic Dorn"]
So, if the Republic can blatantly ignore a skirmish, which is a thing and their right, why is this an issue? If you're claiming you can outright ignore it, why are you acknowledging it?

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
Lady Kay said:
I think that this is just people lashing out for stupid reasons. Seriously, this is our first day on the job and I'm on holidays! I don't have the time to post as much as usual as real life comes first, and instead of a proper discussion, you guys are just grabbing the pitchforks and torches. Geesh. I have never seen a thing as people just overtaking someone elses' story without an invitation. Most ask first...
Did Genevieve ask or mention to Arceneau that her entire business in Republic Space was going to be nationalized? Was Popo even tagged in the same thread when his stuff was getting nationalized? Was anyone asked?

No.

This is story. This is chaos at its finest. You are now a Faction Admin of a Major Faction and that means your faction can be hit at any time, anywhere, that is just something you gotta accept. Especially when your faction makes the first punch that set all of this off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom