Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech ATSR Land Speeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
j4hFlqTdU7hdk.jpg

Img src: garretaj.deviantart.com

INTENT: A new widespread use speeder, only for fast transportation

DEVELOPMENT THREAD: N/A (will have one later most likely)

MANUFACTURER: Tenloss Corporation

MODEL: ATSR-300

AFFILIATION: Neutral

MODULARITY: An improved cockpit, and simple blasters on the sides of the rear engines can be added (Not made for wartime efforts).

PRODUCTION: Mass produced

MATERIALS: Durasteel

DESCRIPTION: The ATSR Land Speeder is a cheap powerhouse of fast transportation, sacrificing comfort for smaller weight, the speeder pushes huge speeds and is able to travel faster than most speeders on the market. Though it is less desirable due to the small, cramped cockpit. It serves well for someone trying to get somewhere though.

ROLE: Single person transport

HEIGHT: 4 Meters

LENGTH: 8 Meters

WIDTH: 2 Meters

WEIGHT: 2.5 Metric tons

MINIMUM CREW: 1

OPTIMAL CREW: 1

PROPULSION: Repulsorlift

TOP SPEED: 650 km/h

ARMAMENTS: N/A (whatever you can throw)

PASSENGER CAPACITY: 1

CARGO CAPACITY: 136 Kg (including a full sized person)

MISC. EQUIPMENT: Quick release ball for emergency situations

If that ball is the cockpit.. it is huge... if not... then I have no idea where you sit? This just doesn't work with the description. Either edit the description or edit the picture to match what you have going on for the actual speeder.

@[member="Karsh Lithern"]

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

It is the cockpit. And it looks fine to me...it just has to have room for a person to have some comfort in a vehicle that could feel claustrophobic. I have no way of editing the picture. So I could try to do a description to make it seem smaller. But in my opinion it looks good. You also have to account for controls and the storage space (which is behind the seat in the ball).

checked your numbers it just feels huge in size for a speeder but given its made all engines I'm going to say the only thing I need to know besides that is what kind of weapon mopds can be added to the speeder? Throw that in and i'll approve.
@[member="Karsh Lithern"]

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Completely revamped the modularity section. I decided that extra cargo space would be hard to add under normal configuration and that the improved cockpit would go to include it (inferred).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom