Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atrisian Plague Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To facilitate the story in which Atrisia sealed itself off from the Galaxy, yet explain how the citizens can leave without becoming infected.
Manufacturer: Atrisia Pharmaceuticals
Affiliation: Atrisian Empire
Production: Mass Produced
Description: After leaving their system for the first time in centuries, the Atrisian Navy invaded nearby planets and "borrowed" individuals from the surface for research. As these individuals had built a natural defense against the Plague that had brought about the four hundred years of darkness, using thousands of individuals Atrisian scientists were able to create a vaccine from their blood. These vaccine reduces the effect of the plague to what the average Galactic citizen experiences.

Totally forgot to post this last night. Most of the sections did not make sense for what it is, so I went with the ones that did.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
I'm currently dis-inclined to accepting this because it negates the premise of the board and the backstory. I do however recognize that it is an issue I should discuss with the rest of the Staff and therefore will not deny it out of hand. I will say however that in order for something like this to be accepted you will need a much more comprehensive description.

It's simply applying modern (and hell not so modern) medical practises and applying it to Star Wars. We already do this exact process today, using the blood of people who have survived a sickness and using it to create a vaccine.

It is not negating the backstory in anyway, as by the time this is created everyone in the galaxy is supposedly already immune as written in the timeline.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
I said I would discuss it with the other Staffers. As it stands you're using to negate the premise of the "galaxy in chaos" by creating a way for your little area to not have been in chaos.

I'm in agreement here. Since it's also implied that the plague was created (or influenced) by Omni, which again negates a key area of the story.

We will discuss this in staff for sure and let you know, as Sirella says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom