Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atrisian Houses/Clans

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
So a small thing, a database to get to know the different houses and clans of Atrisia. Be as detailed as you want or as mysterious but lets make the ideas come. Houses like Kahoshi are something I would like to include but Akio's writer isn't here and I don't recall a lot of it so if anyone knows or has some ideas. They were the royal family for a good amount of time.

Progflaw99

If possible, I would like to create some back story for my character - by tying the Kimura family into Atrisia's past. Who would be the best person to talk to about doing such a thing?

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Odile Kimura"] depending on your ideas, there is the massive lore expansion of the unification wars when Kital Phard/Atrisia's first planet wide dynasty formed. it is where a number of the families are apearing or being raised up. 26,000 BBY

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom