Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atrisia Restoration

So! Hello again friends, it is I, and after surviving finals month, I'm back to try and get this going. The From Whence We Came thread that I started went quite well and Tiland is working on establishing a base on Tython. If anyone wishes to join in, feel free. Also doing a private thread there.

But the other thing that happened was Atrisia. It got hit hard in the rebellion, probably harder than anything I can remember seeing on the board. Since the Church of the Force is focused on Jedi and NFUs working to restore harmony and balance to the Force through the way of the Jedi, it seemed like a good place to get involved.

Thoughts?

This could be very interesting given that some of our characters are bound to have conflicting opinions over who the "bad guys" were. Never the less, there is work to be done. I've seen a thread recently, come to think of it, where Atrisia was mentioned in the tags. Might have been your private thread perhaps?

Count me in.

Let's hope it doesn't become another war effort lol

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

That is certainly possible, but I'm not sure that it would make a huge difference about who the bad guys were, just that things need to be brought back into balance. And the Atrisia one wpildn't have been mine. Tython, probably would have been.

Cool! I'all see if I can't get some stuff done for this today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom