Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atrace

Atrace

Self Proclaimed Sith Elite
NAME: Atrace
RACE:Human
FACTION: The One Sith
SEX:Male
HEIGHT: 6'5
WEIGHT:150
EYES: Yellow
HAIR: Covered by hood
SKIN:Scarred, with white skin
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
+Strong in the force
+skilled with both a vibroblade and a lightsaber he specializes in djem so but it adept at almost every lightsaber style.
+Ship pilot before Atrace joined the sith although i do not own one i can get my allies out of a jam extremely fast
+master level at steaalth tasks
-Crude personality
-bad eyesight and hearing on the lef tside of body due to childhood accident
-impatient

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIOGRAPHY
At a young age Atrace and his twin brother Urak were discarded by there parents Atrace was a troublemaker and would constantly get into fights He and Urak would always look out for eachother they made a pact they would fight together they would die together. One day Atrace got into a fight not even he and urak could win atrace jumped infront of a vibrosword slash saving urak but injuring himself during the fray urak was able to snag the launch codes to a nearby ship this ship would be the one they would use to run their smuggling runs atrace would fly the ship while urak would steal the goods sometimes urak would fly and atrace would run the smuggling missions but the pilot was mainly atrace one day on a routine smuggling run atrace and uraks ship came into contact with a battle cruiser that belongs to THE ONE SITH in an effort to escape the cruiser the ship was badly damaged and boarded by sith soldiers this is how atrace and urak joined The One Sith

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOOKS: Tall medium build Atrace wears a robe to cover up my wounds i wield a vibrosword and a damaged lightsaber which i am working on restoring Atrace has a scarred face and is missing his
left ear

ITEMS: Atrace carries two lightsabers, one with a rare sentient crystal gifted to him by Darth Praelior the other with a standard crystal, he also carries standard battle gear like grenades

SHIP::http://starwarsrp.net/topic/34110-the-daisya-infiltrator/ (NOTE THIS IS A SHARED VESSEL WITH BOTH URAK AND I)

KILLS: N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/58378-reconnaissance-for-a-client-highway-to-hell/#entry871615
ROLE PLAYS: THE WRONG SIDE OF HEAVEN REPUBLIC INVASION OF ALDEERAN, THE RECKONING MANDALORIAN INVASION OF EMPRESS TETA,

Atrace

Self Proclaimed Sith Elite
Darth Praelior said:
Good good more sith for the cause, go and make a name for yourself we need you in the invasion serving the dark lord
well i need a master and my title :) but thats what i plan on doing

Hello!

Welcome to the site!

I like the idea of the character. And enjoyed reading the bio you provided. However, I would like to point out that you have a few spelling errors, and some minor grammar problems. Really it doesn't matter, but if you fix it up, it may look more presentable to others.

And just so you know, kills are for PCs, or Player characters that other writers control. NPCs or non-player characters don't really count as kills since they are considered insigifigant.

Good luck, welcome to the One Sith, and Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom