Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atlas-class Star Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
rendili_stardrive_victory_iii_class_star_destroyer_by_shoguneagle_davbj58-pre.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To sub one of 3 ships in my fleet
  • Image Source: Source
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source:
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Advanced turbolaser batteries
  • Double hull plating
  • Heimdall
STRENGTHS
  • High combat capabilities.
WEAKNESSES
  • Low speed and maneuverability.
DESCRIPTION
The backbone of K2 Defense fleet known as The Sword of Damocles, the Atlas-Class Star Destroyer features extreme array of advanced turbolaser batteries and a distinctive double-layered hull. While perhaps lacking the speed and maneuverability some fleet captains might like, it is nevertheless a true and trusted icon that strikes fear into the hearts of any would be upstarts.

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Darth Patiens Darth Patiens

Hello I shall be judging your sub today

That is not how hanger space works you get 8 squadrons of craft here you have at the bare minimum 102. That will need to be drastically reduced to fit the scale You can always up the hanger space but it won't be near 102 squadrons of craft allowed.

Production: Mass-Produced
As the Heimdall is a semi-unique submission the maximum production the star destroyer can reach is semi-unique with it included. Removing it can allow for mass production.

We do not do gun counts anymore but based on the sheer amount of guns shown this wouldn't be high closer to extreme.

Let me know when edits are done.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

1. i fail to see how adding a single thing that is semi-unique changes the whole thing to semi-unique

2. since this is the exact same size as the I2SD i think that it is quite capable of housing that many ships in its hanger since that's how many the I2SD has in it's hanger

3. given that this is also the amount of fire power that an I2SD has i don't think it's anywhere close to an Extreme rating at most its a very high rating

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Darth Patiens Darth Patiens

General Factory Rules

8. A submission cannot have a higher production rating than the submission used in its creation.

You are using a semi-unique item in the production of the submission. Therefor it cannot exceed that production level.

A legends ship could, chaos factory models adhere to the factory rules for balance. A venator could carry a lot of fighters as well, when made in the factory they can at best get a small portion of their canon counterpart. Most legends models will largely be better stat wise in fighters and weapons then their chaos counterparts. Chaos can just make them more durable, more varied i weapons for engagements or mix and match eras of tech for different combinations.

As John has explained to you, chaos is about balance. Right now you have multiple benefits and barely any weakness. Speed and movement on chaos rarely plays a factor since you control the flow of time in your posts. So it could be five minutes in a single post or five hours in a sentence to get where needed. IN a pvp fleeting scenario the flow of time can be even worse to track. You can arrive and move through the system to engage in a handful of sentences which others would have said would take hours or longer. This is why timetables for reloading are rarely accepted as actionable. If you want a lot of guns, improve the quality of your ships weaknesses to balance it out.

When the edits are completed, let me know.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

1. so for a ship to be mass produced it has to be basic as fuck ok that totally makes sense

2. thats dumb as fuck ngl so since you guys are blatantly ignoring established EU cannon facts this sub will remained unapproved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom