Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atlan Bo Darvelle Priest

B5E8gn6.jpg
NAME:
Atlan Bo Darvelle Priest
(Often goes by just Bo Darvelle)
(Often referred to as Atlan Priest by Mandalorians)
ALIAS:
"Child of Demons"

FACTION:
Mandalorian
(Clan Priest)

[SIZE=7.5pt](Formerly of the Imperial Empire)[/SIZE]​

Initiate
Bounty Hunter
(Suspected thief)

FORCE SENSITIVE:
Yes
SPECIES:
Energy Vampire
[SIZE=7.5pt](Human?)[/SIZE]​
(Appears mid twenties)
SEX:
Male

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Stands at 6'1'' with a white skin tone, on the paler spectrum, and maintains a body structure that is muscled - primarily due to years of physical training and an active career. Has black hair that is often left messy and will be slicked back (often resulting in it just being spiked due to sweat and totally not gel). Often has a bit of facial hair but will shave once when it begins getting beyond that point. Blue eyes. Has no identifying marks such as tattoos or scars, despite his lifestyle. His condition allowing him to heal a lot faster and effectively in comparison to others.
HEIGHT:
6'1''

WEIGHT:
Approx. 160 lbs

EYES:
Blue

HAIR:
Black

SKIN:
White

STRENGTHS:
-Martial Arts: Trained in K'tara, to strike quickly, efficiently, and silently with the intent of diabling an enemy. Learning this martial art from his days within the Sith he was taught to practice it with the use of emotion behind it. Silent rage, focused anger. While he still uses a good deal of the techniques he was taught he does not place a large focus on it, at this point, having a form mixed between street brawling and K'tara. Excelling at delivering damage and pin-pointing strategic points in the body he however often takes many blows within a fight, usually able to shrug them off with ease, a technique that stems from his own natural durability and his training as a Sith. Seemingly responding with internalized rage and adrenaline he uses it to fight harder, and more often than not, cheaper. Someone who believes in taking every angle when his life is in danger he is no stranger to the use of the Keldabe kiss or handshake.
-Gunplay: Proficient in the use of pistols since he was young it was the Mandalorians however that taught him to use rifles. Finding preference for the sniper rifle he still prefers to use a large assortment of weaponry depending on the job. A pistol for when hunting a single target, a pistol and rifle for a well connected target, a sniper rifle for a target he cannot get close to, rifles for group battles, and so on. While not very mechanically inclined he has learned to take care of his guns as well as modify them to a near expert degree.
-Smuggling / Thievery: From his time in life when he relied on stealing, smuggling, and pick-pocketing to makes end meet, he has become fairly exceptional at it. Having learned many tricks from people he has worked for, with, and observed in his life.
-Smoking: He is pretty fantastic at smoking. I mean, if any one were to ever get a ribbon for smoking, it would be him.
-Melee:
WEAKNESSES:
-Mechanics: While he has grown capable of handling his weapons, his skill in mechanics starts and ends at the fact. This means if he runs into issues with his ship, he requires someone else to repair it, or he must get another ship. An occasional issue in his line of work but thus far he has managed an alternative.
-Computer science: As his skill with mechanics, he has no computer skill. He can use them, use the HoloNet to google and fix most of his issues, but he certainly is no real expert in their use.
-Being arrested: It really is detrimental to his day-to-day life.

SHIP:
D5-Mantis Patrol Craft
Modified to better fit modern schematics, Atlan did not actually buy the ship, instead it was offered to him as a prize for one of his earliest bounties. Jumping at the opportunity he was happy with the ship for a good two weeks, before it broke down. Taking it to a contact he acquintated himself with during yet another job, he learned the ship was in severely poor condition. The ship was upgraded internally to fit modern standards, and was of course repaired. Costing him a small fortune he has since become extremely protective of the ship. He calls it "River".
WEAPONRY:
-
ARMOUR:
Like every Mandalorian he was expected to construct his own armour, and that was precisely what he did. Painting his black however, a colour symbolic for justice, while he appears often apathetic there is usually a degree of pattern in the jobs he takes. Constructed with Mandalorian Iron it can withstand lightsabers and blaster shots to a degree.
"If we're going to do this, can I get a cigarrete? . . . Thanks. Like to keep my hands busy, y'know? Don't really like keeping still. Stiffens the blood. Want to be quick when quickness is otherwise necessary. Anyways. I've lived a long time, so there's a lot I can say. I have been an orphan two times in my life. The first time, I was a baby thing, and was adopted by two Maelibi. If you've never heard of them then, well, you have. It's an unkind galaxy out there and they got saddled with the nickname of demon. I lived underground with them when I was just a toddler, and that was about... eighty years ago. Give or take. Memory just a bit fuzzy, as you could imagine. I lived on a diet similar to them but I know I don't share their genetics by any means. I have a condition. Not really well known, not really believed, but yet here it is. I feed primarily on the life force of others. Not exactly a convenient diet hence my chosen career. I'm stronger and faster than most humans and have all sorts of trivia about me because of it. Harder to kill too, and so again, hence my occupation.
I don't know how or why I got this condition. Maybe I was just lucky and born with it. Hell, maybe that's why my biological parents ditched me on a planet of demons. Because they saw me as one. But my true parents are those two Maelibi that raised me. They educated me, took care of me, socialized with me, and I gotta' say. I loved 'em both. They died naturally about a decade ago. Just how life works, ain't it? Before then though they saw an opportunity that would be beneficial to me. Not many looking to take someone like me. But someone like the Imperial Empire was. They had showed interest in educating me and not having the means themselves, they decided it was best. I left with a man and that was that. I kept in contact with my parents but I was taken far and away to Dromund Kaas. There I was put into schooling and a house shared by kids like me. Well, not like my condition. But just other kids the Empire had taken interest in and took. With a guardian, naturally.
I was a bit of a problem child. Strange new world, strange new life, and not coping well with my condition led to some strange times. But I apparently caught the notice of someone. A dar'jetii - Sith. I was brought to their temple, given instruction, and soon enough I was being taught in the Force and how to fight. I was there ten years. Given a lightsaber and expected to call someone 'Master'. My 'master' was killed by one of the other dar'jetii and when confronted by their apprentice, well, I killed them. Not because I was griefed or any thing, just, that they happened to confront me at a bad time. I was looting whatever datacrons and fancy dar'jetii stuff my former master had. It was a zabrak. I never talked to him but boy did he hit hard. I liked that guy. I took his stuff too and by night I vanished. Stole me a ship and made off with every thing I could. That life wasn't for me. For all their speak of freedom they were just as chained down as the jetii.
Now, you're probably wondering what I did with all that crap. I had left with a small collection of datacrons, relics, lightsabers, and other trinkets. Well, I found an interested party and sold them all. I made out good too. . . . Oh, I still have those skills in the Force, but I wasn't taught much. Move a few things here and there, sense others to a small degree. I prefer a good blaster though. I wiped the Sith ship and then ditched it. Bought myself a legal one, an older model, and upgraded it appropriately. Got some blasters and there was the start of my career. I got into bounty hunting and I quickly found out, I was good at it. Of course, I was wanted in Imperial space at the time, and the Republic wasn't crazy about my type. So I used an alias and quickly learned to construct my own armour. Concealed my identity and let me take jobs accordingly. Life was simple like that for a long time.
But I was eventually discovered and I quickly became the hunted. They chased me to Kuat. Five bounty hunters, only one worth their spit. I led the first four astray and took them out one-by-one. The fifth one, a Mando'ad. The chase proceeded for a few days and nights and we kept engaging each other, neither one of us going down but not quite being able to finish the other. He managed to corner me and I disarmed him. Then we hit each other a whole lot. But he eventually got me. I guess I impressed him because by this point he didn't blast a hole through me. Instead, introducing himself as Javen Priest, we started talking. Said he knew someone lost when he saw it. He offered to introduce me to his clan, adopt me as his own, and you know what? I was lost. I hunted without purpose and I had been doing it a long time. I was tired of it. This was maybe seven years ago. That's how I became one with Clan Priest and a Mando'ad.
But my condition doesn't allow me to stay with the clan long. I need to eat to survive and my diet ain't plentiful there. But I keep in touch often and send back a share of credits for the interest of the clan. Especially to a girl I see as my little sister. Not so little anymore, mind you, but time doesn't define family. I was trained to make Mando'ad armour, wield their weapons, and know their tenets. They guide my life like any other of the clan and now, now they are my tenets. But that's 'bout all I can think of. I have lived a very long time, and I gotta' say, I intend to keep doing so."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom