Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private At Your Own Risk

Jai looked at the Cloud Breaker in his newly fitted Mandalorian armor. Add a jack to the bodysuit to fit the cybernetic port in his neck and boom. Something to help him be able to actually use more of the functionality of that thing than run his eyes correctly. Either way he was waiting for Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha to head out and hunt down one of his contract pilots. They bailed on their run. A very important smuggling run, and this was one of the few pilots who knew they were doing it. Honestly he felt a bit stupid right now for putting enough trust in the woman. He’d not once Ki’tala scurry up, quickly firing of in Jawa.

“Yes I’m sure on the location. It had a tracker in the crate.” He saw the crew getting ready. All that was left was to wait.

Kardek Alpha

I’m Kardek, He’s Alpha
Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

"Jai." Kardek's voice came from the entrance of the ship as the gunslinger walked in and closed the bulk head shut behind him. He was wearing his full suit of red mandalorian armor, helmet tucked under one arm and his two favorite blasters strapped to either side. The man walked briskly up to Jai and stretched out a hand of greeting.

"Sorry I was delayed." He stated, his eyes drifting around the ship and surveying the crew. Jai had already shared the general outline of the job, and he was more than happy to help out any way he could. Especially if it meant getting off planet side for a while. He seemed lost in thought for a second, then offered a smirk, slapping Jai on his arm fondly as he turned to find a place to set down his gear.

"Anything else you need to debrief me on?" He called back over his shoulder as he placed a large duffle bag down on the floor.

Jai smiled a bit, taking off his own helmet. And looking at the man walking to the ship.
“Kardek! Good to see you again. I’m sure you’ve met Ki’tala.” The Jawa waved, pulling out her flask and walking back to the engineering section. Jai then looked at Kardek as an Echani cyborg and human looked in.
“Yeah. We’re looking for a quadjumper. Stole an arms shipment. Shouldn’t be too hard to find. If they’re this ballsy though…. Figured the extra muscle would help.”
The human sat in the pilots seat, looking at the nav readouts.
“Ready to launch.”

“Let’s go Valan.”

Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha

Kardek Alpha

I’m Kardek, He’s Alpha
He turned and nodded at the Ewok, offering her a slightly suggestive but completely playful wink.

"Of coarse. We meet again." he greeted with faked intensity, followed by a reasurring smile.

He nodded as he listened to Jai's overview of the mission, placing his helmet down on top of his duffle and sliding one if his blasters out of its holster, inspecting it briefly.

"Got it." He said as he looked back up at Jai. "What condition do you want her in?" He said it as if he was merely talking about the weather, while in reality he was inquiring about the rules around lethal force and whether they would be taking the woman's life or not. It was standard course of action at this point, and the Gunslinger did not care either way.

Ki’tala gave a bit of Trade Language, something about she would defeat him, and seeming to play along before headed to engineering. Jai meanwhile looked at Kardek, thinking of what was needed in this case.

“Might depend. She still has the weapons, a small lesson maybe. If she doesn’t have them, make sure she doesn’t forget the mistake I’d say. She gained the trust to know her shipment, so let her learn this isn’t taken lightly.”

Kardek Alpha

I’m Kardek, He’s Alpha
Kardek raised a shaking finger, his eyes wide as he pointed after the Ewok with mock intensity, “Until next time.” He said dramatically. Then the gunslinger chuckled softly to himself as he returned his full attention to Jai.

He nodded, running his hand through his hair casually. “Sounds good. Got your back.”

Kardek inspected all of his equipment, ensuring everything was ready. Afterward, he would take whatever seat might be provided for him and enjoy the flight.

Jai nodded, prepping his own gear as the corvette jumped to hyperspace. After some time, it would finish it's jump, an odd shadow port ahead of it. Valan would look back, speaking up.

"Well folks, welcome to Port Kantanic. Off the beaten path and somewhere you need less than legal knowledge to know about. The swoop gangs use to talk about it a bit, but that's all I've got, and the tracer leads here." Jai nodded, looking and spying the Quadjumper docked to the port.

"Valan, Ila. You two stay aboard in case that ship makes a break for it, ion torps if you can manage it, and try to keep EW on task. Kardek, let's see if we can find our little thief."

Kardek Alpha

I’m Kardek, He’s Alpha
dVVmHiL.png

Kardek slid his helmet on and unsheathed one of his blasters, holding it up in the air and nodding.

"After you." Came his voice, now filtered and distorted from within the helmet. Kardek stood at the docking bulkhead, ready to jump into action at whatever circumstance they might find on the other side.

Jai nodded, turning around and starting to leave before hearing Ila.
"Don't get yourselves kills. I'm a doctor not a miracle worker." Jai just chuckled, heading out as she looked at him and Kardek head out. "Gotta admit the armor doesn't look half bad."

"Aw...." Valan started before a cybernetic hand hit the back of his head. "Ah! That was the metal one!"

"I know."

Jai meanwhile hadn't heard the pair, already stepping through the dock and into the shadow port. He looked at Kardek, keeping his own pistols in their holsters for now. He looked around, trying to spot a cantina, or something like it. Ok there were a few, but one seemed to have more people in it. He looked, pointing it out. "Think she might be in there. Easy to hide in the crowd, assuming she isn't hold up in some room."

Kardek Alpha

I’m Kardek, He’s Alpha
Seeing that there was no unwanted welcome party, Kardek nodded and holstered his blaster as they headed towards the cantina.

“Cantina huh? Could get messy.” He commented. Especially if she had anyone loyal with her. “Does she have any companions you know about? Or is it just her.”

Kardek was already scanning the area, looking for any possible back door exits that she might try to utilize. Not to mention the fact that if things did go sideways they might need to make a quick escape.

“I’ll grab us some drinks.” He suggested. “You have access to my comms channel. Just let me know when you’ve spotted her and your ready to make a move.” The drinks was an unassuming way to enter a cantina without drawing too much attention to their presence.

Jai nodded a bit. "It could, but if it were easy it wouldn't be a fun." He then shook his head a bit. "And as far as I know she works alone. Maybe a droid or two, but you aren't fitting a lot of people comfortably on a Quadjumper." Kardek would then walk over to the bar to get them some drinks, and Jai would keep is eyes open under the helmet. Looking around for anyone who looked familiar. He'd then spot someone, a Pantoran woman in mechanic gear. Jai knew right away who she was though.

He'd wait for Kardek to get back a nod of his head directing the other man to the Pantoran. "That's her. If she sold the weapons off already she isn't showing it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom