Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At the Gates of Darkness

A full debriefing will come later for you Commonwealth jarheads.

The long and short is that I was temporarily out of home, out of internet, and started a new job at the same time this happened. So my life became a sudden whirlwind and without internet I vanished from.. you guessed it.. the internet. I'm housed now, albeit with poor internet. It takes like half a minute to load pages, but I can write again. Unfortunately, my message wasn't properly received or taken seriously about my absense and the Commonwealth became a ghost town. Thankfully my friend Mills came back from holidays to the graveyard and tried to revive the faction. Thankfully, I returned a day later.

Problem is, recall is on the 6th.. not a lot of time for us to pick up our activity and start again. So while myself and Mills are pushing as hard as we can, for those who have ever been interested in participating in the Commonwealth now is the time. We're at the gates of darkness and we are desperately trying to bring this faction back from the brink. Grab your rifles, get your orders and start marching.

PM all you like, reply here, whatever, if you got a question or want to know how to participate or where to start just start asking.

[member="Harli Hayes"]
Head over to our faction page and join up. From there we've got one thread going, it's a skirmish.

The premise of the Commonwealths response to the skirmish is that a hyperspace disruption has been detected, and a ship was briefly detected but has since vanished. Battlegroup Uluru, a cluster of heavy frigates, has been sent to investigate the disturbance on the edge of the Commonwealths capital system while Home Fleet monitors from afar. Likely to be intense ship-boarding action.

The Commonwealth faction page contains all information on the Commonwealth.

Drogh

D
The Commonwealth is some what fresh, at the very least it's unique, although with some very clear influences. I don't want to see this faction dying and I was considering making a character for the Commonwealth, so I might try to join in the Commonwealth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom