Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech AT-AD(All Terrain Attack Droid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AT-ST_mech.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Osseriton Arms Corporation
  • Affiliation: Adenn Kyramud,mFel Empire
  • Model: Droid

• Production: Minor
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Material: Durasteel, Duraplate
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: 1 ton
  • Height: 4.8 meters
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: Heavy Machine Gun, Shoulder(side of head really) mounted rocket launchers. Can be changed per missions
  • Misc. Equipment: Standard sensors, heavy weapons and armor
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Known Abilities: Shoot over friendlies
  • Special Features: Weapon systems and sensors can be fitted out for missions
  • Qualities of Note: Heavy armor plating
Strengths:
  • Can shoot over smaller troops
  • Weapons can be switched out for specific missions
  • Heavy armament
  • Heavy armor
  • Great in urban situations
Weaknesses:
  • Large target that is easily spotted
  • Takes time to switch out weapon systems
  • Slow movement speed, can't go faster than a walk, without assistance
  • Bulky and clunky
  • Easy targets in open terrain
DESCRIPTION
The AT-AD is an All Terrain Attack Droid, meant for most if not all outdoor conditions. Able to go places where similar bi-pedal walkers often cannot; it can go into some spaces that the AT-ST cannot enter. While big and bulky, the AT-AD is meant to take a punishment while dishing it out twofold. Being slow, the AT-AD excels in sieges and urban warfare, where slow movement is usually required. It may seem like it isn't good in urban conditions, however it is only tall, not very wide. The AT-AD can fit into any place an AT-ST can. As stated, its weakness is in open environments. Due to it's size, and that in open terrain there is usually not that much cover for something of its size, it cannot take cover in the usual sense. The AT-AD can be deployed in typical landing craft by crouching down similar to the B1s of the Clone War. This will however slightly slow down some craft due to the sheer weight of the droid. The AT-AD can be used in urban combat scenarios, base patrol duties and defense missions. They often act as over glorified turrets that can and will bring the pain.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Love this kinda droid just a few things you might wanna change. The Image source shouldn't generally be pintrest. Please try to find who originally made it.

Just wondering is large target different to easy targets in open terrain?

Also how is it good in urban conditions given how large it is?

[member="Tom Taff"]
"The image source generally shouldn't be pintrest" I have tried to find the actual image source, turns out it was Reddit. At least from what I could find. So the source has been changed to that.

"How is large target different to easy targets in open terrain" Fixed, I wrote double. My apologies, I hope it makes more sense now.

"How is it good in urban conditions given how large it is?" It may be tall, but isn't very wide. Because it isn't wide, it fits into most roads, except some of the smallest back alleys. As stated, anywhere an AT-ST can fit in, this can fit as well, especially since it's half as tall.

Also a question. How do I make it so that I can have a picture at the top as I've seen in other posts? I tried to put it in with the image point and it worked. However, when I tried to post it, it told me it couldn't do that. So how would I make it so I can/use that hide/show thing. Thanks

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Awesome sorry I've been a bit lacking been doing other stuff the last couple of days.

To hide something is like i have done in this screenshot

Screenshot_59.png

like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom