Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Astraios Blackhand

Akanias

A
Reiner.Braun.full.1564853.jpg
Astraios the Blackhand,
"Why are you talking?"

BASIC INFORMATION
  • Name: Gerion Blackhand
  • Alias: The Blackhand, Blackhand.
  • Force Rank: Apprentice
  • Force Alignment: Dark Side
  • Species: Eldorai
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 193 lbs
  • Eye Colour: Ice Blue
  • Hair Colour: White
  • Skin Pigmentation: Pale
  • Force Sensitive: Yes
AFFILIATIONS
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
  • + Pointy-eared Elf: As an Eldorai, Gerion's ears are at a level of hearing higher than that of a human's, with his training as an assassin he is able to tell quite easily in which direction he is being shot from, hear from longer distances, and capable of hearing the tone of a lightsaber changing, as it's course is changed.
  • + Athelete: Taught to fight from a young age thanks to his Eldorai origin, he was apart of the military for a large part of his life, and he had always been blessed with plenty of stamina and being a fast mover at the same time. Tied in together, it proves to become a great combination.
  • + And It's Gone: With his species's good antibody production, through means that he has yet to figure or find out, wounds heal at an impeccable rate. As soon as a cut is formed, skin and flesh re-attaches itself at an impossible rate.
  • - Is It Gone?: For his wounds to heal at a faster rate, he must remain in a stationary stance, which leaves him as an open target if the wound is a grievous one.
  • - Xenophobic: As a Sith and as an Eldorai, Gerion finds himself furthering himself from the majority of Sith who are weaker than him, since he is Sith, and the rest simply because he could never understand why species were... Courteous to off-worlders.
  • -
NOTABLE POSSESSIONS
NOTABLE FORCE POWERS

• [Apex]
  • [Apex]
  • [Apex]
  • [Apex]
  • [Apex]
  • [Apex]
  • [Apex]
  • [Apex]
  • [Apex]

• [Mastered]
  • [Mastered]
  • [Mastered]
  • [Mastered]
  • [Mastered]
  • [Mastered]
  • [Mastered]
  • [Mastered]
  • [Mastered]
  • [Mastered]
  • [Mastered]
  • [Mastered]
  • [Mastered]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Novice]
  • [Novice]
  • [Novice]
  • [Novice]
  • [Novice]
  • [Learning]
  • [Learning]
  • [Learning]
NOTABLE LIGHTSABER FORMS
  • [Mastered]
  • [Mastered]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
  • [Adept]
BIOGRAPHY

Born upon the planet of Kaeshana, the young boy that had been Gerion was taken up into the military due to his potential force abilities. Being there for a considerable portion of his life, he had taken the opportunity to leave when the squad that he had been apart of for many years had been destroyed. He was a low-ranking soldier, so he figured that he'd only be noticed down as a killed in action since he was certainly a nobody.

After that, he had begun to live his life out in the open galaxy. Although he still remembers how life was upon Kaeshana, he just had a thirst for knowledge and the need for something... More.

Akanias

A
Thread Listing
Total Threads: 14 | Completed: 2

Training Threads
Total: | Completed:

Teaching Threads
  • []
  • []
  • []
Faction Threads
Total: 5 | Completed:
Duel Threads
Total: 1 | Completed: 1

Development Threads
Miscellaneous Threads
Total: 8 | Completed: 1

Akanias

A
[member="Jaxton Ravos"]

was thinking female if truth be told, but i'll stick with male this time.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Gerion Blackhand"], Oh yes. The TV Cartoon the messed up just about half of his Canon with the ability to use "Telepathy"

Not a real fan, but it was interesting none the less.

Akanias

A
[member="Zero"]

I don't remember the bit about telepathy, but I just always liked that he was silent and was still so cool.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Gerion Blackhand"], He becomes Romantically involved with Scarlet, another member of the G.I.s. Through her, he can speak to others because she has Telepathy. She reads his thoughts, then speaks them to the students he teaches as the G.I.s hand to hand combat instructor. he lost his voice in an explosion with glass slicing open his throat, and his head was literally on fire to rescue Scarlet. He lost his voice, and she used telepathy to talk to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom