Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Astor Daraay

Astor Daraay

A

• 0oRTakL.png

IDENTITYBIOLOGY

-I| NAME Astor Isildin Kalos Daraay
    -I| TITLE(S) Pal'da Astor Daraay
    -I| HOMEWORLD Hapes
    -I| SEXUALITY Bisexual
    -I| GENDER Male
    -I| MARITAL STATUS Single
    -I| FORCE SENSITIVE No
    -I| LANGUAGES KNOWN Basic, Hapan
    -I| LANGUAGES SPOKEN Basic, Hapan

-I| SPECIES Hapan
    -I| AGE 23
    -I| SEX Male
    -I| HEIGHT 6'1" [1.85 m]
    -I| WEIGHT 155 lbs [70.3 kg]
    -I| EYES Blue
    -I| HAIR Blonde
    -I| SKIN Caucasian
    -I| PLAYBY Neels Visser

APPEARANCE
    Oft-considered the embodiment of the sun's light and warmth (by many a young Hapan), Astor is immaculate in complexion, fair of hair and eye, and tall with an air of mystery about him... though how much of this is him alone, and how much of it is thirst for his proximity to Ta'a Chume, it cannot truly be said.
  • 0oRTakL.png

TRAITS
    MUSICALLY INCLINED

Astor is a talented singer and player of the Hapan lute, knowing a vast number of classical and traditional songs of the Consortium, and a modest repertoire of those from some cultures outside of the Transitory Mists.

FURTHER STRENGTHS TBD
    To be determined....

OBEDIENT
    While Astor is a dutiful son and deferential to women as a Hapan man should be, and strongly adverse to the concept of leaving his family without him and leaving behind everything he knows... his long-term friendship (and once romance) with the Half-Miralukan Ajinar Djo has irrevocably altered his patterns of thinking, such that his gilded cage has felt more restrictive and stifling, little by little, as the years pass on.

FURTHER ATTRIBUTES TBD
    To be determined...

WEAKNESSES TBD
    To be determined...

PERSONALITY
    To be determined...

• 0oRTakL.png

ALLEGIANCES
    The Hapes Consortium

RELATIONSHIPS
    -I| PLATONIC |I-

Friends
    Ajinar Djo
    +Other Friends TBD

-I| ROMANTIC | SEXUAL |I-
    Current
    N/A

Former
    Ajinar Djo

-I| FAMILIAL |I-
    Immediate FamilyOther Relations

Ta'din Erena Daraay [Mother]
    Tarix Isildin Daraay [Father]
    Ta'a Chume Kha'la Daraay [Older Sister]
    Pelin'a Nimaa'ri Daraay [Younger Sister]
    Ereneda Merci [Cousin][Dec.]
  • 0oRTakL.png

HISTORY
    Born the second child and only son of Ta'din and Tarix (Grand Duchess and Duke) Daraay, Astor was afforded a rich academic education, as well as being schooled in the arts (taking to music, especially) and the tenets of being a Hapan man - that is, to please and be pleasing to a woman - and raised to put family first and foremost in his mind and concerns, growing into a young man that any ta'a (mother) would be proud of.

Wishing to serve the monarchy in any way he could, Astor became an agent in the Hapan Royal Guard under the late Ereneda Merci for the four to five years before his sister became Ta'a Chume (Queen Mother), but he has since been required to leave the service due to his now needing to be protected (and monitored) as a sibling of the new monarch.

This was a fact that also brought an end to his romantic relationship with the son of the Duch'a of Hapes, Ajinar Djo, as Astor became one of the most eligible young men in the Consortium, and a light was shone into all the corners of his life, a light that endeared him to many a young Hapan throughout the Consortium and brought pain to his closest friend and lover that he couldn't bear to watch.

Now adrift without the anchors that made his life brighter, simpler, Astor struggles with his purpose, suffocating under the reality of where his life might go, as it typically would for a Hapan man...
  • 0oRTakL.png

Nothing to see here, yet...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom