Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Ashla's Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.
YJi7pCz.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Darth Solipsis
  • Affiliation: Tython Annihilation Participants
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: N/A
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Lunar Fragment
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Energy Focus
  • Power Source
WEAKNESSES
  • Lens Flare - Glows very bright.
  • Shatterpoint - Can overload or be crushed.
  • Faint Hope - Light source dims and connection fails when suppressed.
DESCRIPTION
"This is LIGHT. THIS IS ASHLA."
- Asmundr Varobalder Asmundr Varobalder

When Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis sundered one of Tython's twin moons as fuel for a galaxy threatening Sith ritual, shards of broken Ashla impacted all over the continent. These force imbued meteorites became known as Ashla's Tears since they are now understood to possess extraordinary supernatural properties. Lunar fragments recovered during the battle absorb and conduct psychic energy. In some ways comparable to kyber crystals, Tears resonate in the Force at a similar frequency. When drained through use this power must be replenished over time at a vergence but only outright destruction can erode their function permanently.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka

Love it! But there is some problem:
  • Actually it was Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis who created them, when he crushed the Ashla's surface. So please put his name to that and mentioned it was indirectly (and you need his permission to use his name). If you don't want to name him, please write only Ashla to the manufacturer.
  • Please explain the "Lens Flare" and the "Shatterpoint" weakness with 1-1 short sentence.
  • And please add to the weakness list what is happening to the crystals under Force Suppression/Force Nullification effects.

MANIAC MANIAC

Woops you caught me tidying up, please excuse the eleventh hour image change.

This seems to stretch the definition on "manufacturer" but I have no problem conforming to standards. Other changes made, although your last request is interesting. This functions similar to a lightsaber focus crystal, which wouldn't itself be effected by nullification only its wielder. Since its meant to function as a magic power boost, I've added the weakness anyway in the interest of providing a hard counter for balance.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka

Thank you! We usually ask this in the objects which ones are imbued with Force, because not every Lightsaber crystal is imbued with Force, and many of these objects has any other abilities too.
This time I'll accept Solipsis' without permission, because he just cracked the moon, and everything else happened indirectly.
Just one small request, about his name, link his bio, or modify the simple name to tag with the usual @. After this, I'll accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom