Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location A'sharad's Cortosis Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Tantorian Industries Cortosis Mine

Image Source: http://www.vistography.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Spring-as-winter-melts-final-680px.jpg

Classification: Mining Facility

Development Thread: Playing with Fire [vs. First Order] Will be continuing.
Simply Mine

Location: Tantorian Industries Mine is located on Bespin's surface among the other mines used by different companies and the First Order itself.

Affiliation: A'sharad Graush

Description: The entrance to the cave shaft is about twenty-seven metres away from the landing pads built onto the surface, large enough for a dozen standard dropships to carry personnel and equipment to the mine to begin work. Beyond that, is the entrance to the extensive cave system, which starts out as a flat surface, stray rocks strewed about the entrance for the first dozen or so metres before it drops down into the depths of the planet to where after nearly three minutes of descent, will end up in the first Cortosis chamber which is more of an intersection to travel to the other mine shafts within.

Any who descend into the cavern are issued a filtering system and a protective suit before leaving Bespin's Cloud City, to protect them from the dangerous rock that is Cortosis.

The entrance to the cave itself boasts a hollowed out wall, and behind it is a room, fifteen by ten, which happens to be a small refining facility for the procurement of the Cortosis Ore below. Found by A'sharad Graush after he leaned upon the wall, it is meant to remain constantly open, and under the most basic of surveillance systems that rotate every ten seconds, if they're not malfunctioning. However, that refinement facility was not the only one, there being multiple strewn about the entirety of the cave, so that the miners could keep all their work... At work.

The landing pad is also always under guard by at least three dozen armoured and cloaked Sith Purebloods from Tantorus who are employed by the company. In addition, there is another sixty odd located throughout the cave system, maintaining guard against thieves, and are meant to evacuate those whose gear is malfunctioning.

History: Seeing as how A'sharad was leading the company of Tantorian Industries in the name of his Father, it was deemed necessary that he continue expanding the business, rather than allowing the family's business to continue stagnating under his Father's ownership. Reaching out to the First Order and having purchased a Cortosis Mine on Bespin this was to be one of many business ventures conducted by the young Sith Hybrid to put his and company's name out there, as a supporter of the First Order and for himself.

• Material: Phrik.
  • Amount:
    Large

[*]Intent and Reasoning: To supply a mining location for the direct use of Tantorian Industries.

Intent: To expand Tantorian Industries and her works while also creating my own location for Cortosis gathering.

Links: Idea pulled from this.

Please copy this template into the sub, and fill it in:

• Material: (which restricted material is on the planet/moon?) Mandalorian Iron/Beskar is no longer available for use on Codex planets.
  • Amount: (the amount will determine whether a dev thread is required. Think carefully and do not abuse what you pick.)
    Small- Allows for unique items and cannot be mined for semi unique or above.
  • Medium- Requires a dev thread of 25 posts to have and may be used for semi unique or below
  • Large- Requires a dev thread of 50 posts or more (at judges discretion) and is for minor or below

[*]Intent and Reasoning: (This is the most important and can get the material taken away if not completed. Why would you like to have this material?)>

[member="Werah Unon"]

I don't believe it's necessary.

The amount would be the effort (posts & length) put into the dev thread as it is for any other sort of submission you'd put in the Factory.

I'm not placing Cortosis on the planet, I'm just using what's already there, so to speak.

I also think it'd ruin the current format to randomly transfer it in.

[member="Asharad Graush"]

It is necessary because I have told my CJ to ask you to do it. It is a requirement in the new Restricted Materials Mine Location template that will go live this weekend, and it is a requirement now.

As for the dev, it will be far less than what is listed above from the planet template, depending on how large you wish to make it.

In the future please do not argue with my Judges when they ask you to do something simple. This is a good way to get your submission denied.

That size of mine will require a 20-dev thread. The thread you have posted contains approximately 8 relevant posts to the mine, so I will need another 12 posts in order to approve that. You can do them in the current dev thread, or a separate one.
[member="Asharad Graush"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom