Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asha Hex

9432b95be4884d4bcc76e7ca4fc352a5-dci75rb.png

CREATIONS

1. Masks of Madness Plush Collection
2. The Teapot of Serenity

ROLEPLAY LISTINGS

1. The Few Truest Of Bonds And Unconditional Love - Korriban, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Jericho']
2. The Last Thread Falls - Korriban, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Jericho'] and [member='Sargon Vynea']
3. I See With My Little Eye - Korriban, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Sargon Vynea']
4. Your Life Is Now The Prize Which You Must Earn - Takodana, The Mid Rim, With Kyle Amedis
5. A Cut or Two - Thule, The Outer Rim Territories, With Aellin Tedronai
6. A Shade Of Your Former Self - Raxus Prime, The Outer Rim Territories, With Aellin Tedronai
7. The House That Jack Built - Bakura, Wild Space, With [member='Jericho'] and [member='Sargon Vynea']
8. The Dreamer And The Dreamt - Kalee, Wild Space, With [member='Joon']
9. Preparation - Vaal, The Outer Rim Territories, With Aryn Spar
10. Among The Stars - Aboard Aurelios, Spacebound, With Drak Sivas

11. Falling Down - Thule, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Sargon Vynea'] and Jyn Lorr
12. Blood Of My Blood - Naboo, The Mid Rim, With [member='Jericho']
13. Tiresome - Neelgaimon, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Cedric Grayson']
14. Let This Circle Be Broken - Korriban, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Connor Harrison']
15. A Whole Lot Of Nothing - Teth, Wild Space, With [member='Sargon Vynea'] and Jyn Lorr
16. The Je'daii Order, Act I: A New Hope - Teth, Wild Space, With The Je'daii Order
17. Tell Me, Does Your Sun Still Shine? - Teth, Wild Space, With [member='Jericho']
18. The Je'daii Order, Chapter One: Sanctuary - Bakura, Wild Space, With The Je'daii Order
19. Far Over The Misty Mountains - Endor, The Outer Rim Territories, With Eskimo
20. Where The Strands Lead - Lianna, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Ryiah Tenriem']

21. The Je'daii Order, Chapter Two: The Broken World - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With The Je'daii Order
22. Hallowed Be Thy Name - Midvinter, The Tingel Arm, With [member='Thurion Heavenshield']
23. Trust In Your Vision - Teth, Wild Space, With [member='Darth Lykos']
24. The Je'daii Order, Chapter Three: When Forces Collide - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With The Je'daii Order
25. Did You Je-Dye Your Hair? - Denon, The Inner Rim, With The Metal Lords and The Je'daii Order
26. Echoes Of Fate; The Will Of The Force - Svivren, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Veiere Arenais']
27. Where The Force Leads... However Wretched - Nar Shaddaa, The Outer Rim Territories, With Lora Seren
28. Balance Comes From Many Places - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Ignis Imura'] and [member='Sahna Te']
29. On The Path Toward The Future - Mustafar, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Kyrel Ren']
30. The Fires In The Night - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, Je'daii Order vs Sith Assassins Skirmish

31. What I Don't Know - Kalinda, The Mid Rim, With [member='Kurt Meyer']
32. We Wish You A Merry Life Day - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With The Je'daii Order
33. All That Glitters Is Not Aurum - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Armaud Eden']
34. Wanderers Through Time - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Vereshin']
35. By Babbling Brook - Aaris III, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Cotan Sar'andor']
36. Shifting Gears - Redshift Station, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Jorus Merrill']
37. The Higher You Are, The Farther You Fall - Ceto, The Outer Rim Territories, With The Je'daii Order
38. Down Where The Rivers Meet - Ceto, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Lothar Lundgren']
39. Aren't You A Little Short For A Stormtrooper? - Bakura, Wild Space, With [member='FN-2826']
40. An Unusual Day - Bespin, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Duran Kane']

41. Cards Of Aurum - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Karen Roberts']
42. A Cut or Two - Nar Shaddaa, The Outer Rim Territories, With Nikolas Thawne
43. So Far Above - Nar Shaddaa, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Darth Lykos']
44. Humble Beginnings - Commenor, The Colonies, With House Arenais
45. I Can See The Pain In Your Eyes - Commenor, The Colonies, With [member='Caedyn Arenais']
46. The Great Gathering - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With The Je'daii Order
47. Instructions For Dancing - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With The Je'daii Order
48. Vroom, Vroom. Mazda - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Ignis Imura']
49. Don't Tread On Me - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With The Je'daii Order
50. The Sins Of Thy Father - Aboard The Prophet, Spacebound, With [member='Caedyn Arenais']

51. Come Inside And Have A Nice Cup Of Tea - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Ignis Imura']
52. Back To Basics - Ceto, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Cotan Sar'andor'] and [member='Esis Nas']
53. Entering The Dreamscape - Point Nadir, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='The Slave']
54. All In Your Mind - Svivren, The Outer Rim Territories, With The Je'daii Order
55. Streamside Sparring - Svivren, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Cotan Sar'andor']
56. Atlas, Rise! - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With The Je'daii Order
57. Relapse - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Cedric Grayson']
58. I, Je'daii - Aboard The Prophet, Spacebound, With [member='Caedyn Arenais']
59. Babel Fish Out Of Water - Nar Shaddaa, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Vik Velkarson'], [member='Illeana Croft'], and Jakarn
60. Clear The Noodle - Atrisia, The Core Worlds, With [member='Vik Velkarson']

61. Of Tea And Babbling Brooks - Aaris III, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Cotan Sar'andor']
62. For All The Time We've Missed - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Caedyn Arenais']
63. Proper Prior Planning Prevents Poor Podracing Performance - Tatooine, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Cotan Sar'andor'] and [member='Rhia Kesyk']
64. Conversations Beyond The Material Realm - Tatooine, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Caedyn Arenais']
65. Tarrying By The Tarn - Force Knows Where, Random Locations, With [member='Cotan Sar'andor']
66. A Ghost's Return - Tython, The Deep Core, With [member='Xevek Rakama']
67. Asset Consolidation - Aboard Providence, Unknown Territory, With [member="Veiere Arenais"]
68. For Those We Have Loved - Aurum, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member="Arekk"]
69. No Escape Out Of The Storm - Thule, The Outer Rim Territories, With [member='Adrian Vandiir']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom