Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Ascendancy dinner for Xasha Callisto

CC-Express-20211230-1313590-23524539208052164.png

The following Senators received an electronic missive from the planet of Constancia

Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix
Eboi Seth Eboi Seth
Shoma Ike Shoma Ike
Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn
Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

To my honorable friend,

My name is Xasha Callisto and I am ascending to the position of Senator for the great planet of Constancia. It has been the greatest honor of my life to be chosen to lead my people but I feel I can do greater work for them at a galactic stage than from my own capital.

From your works I have been very impressed and am intrigued by the motives of the Concordist Bloc and have thus applied to join. It is your group that I have invited to my home planet to dine with me and my senior staff as a celebration but also an introduction.

I have also invited the Honorable Chancellor, despite being a Corporatist as I would love the opportunity to introduce myself and assure him that any possible future political disagreements are not based on any disrespect of his office.

I hope to see you all at my home,

Yours faithfully and respectfully

Lady Xasha Callisto of Constancia

Xasha sat at the head of her long dining table in the state room of her public residence, either side was lined with a mixture of politicians, her deputy leader, ready to step in as leader of Constancia sat directly opposite her at the other end of the table, the two of them having a fantastic working relationship and him eager to lead his own discussions out of her shadow.

Closest to her were the seats for her guests from the Galactic Alliance, these were the people she needed to impress tonight, she would get none of what her planet desired without allies. And she would in turn hopefully prove to be a worthy ally to the Concordists. Further down were several members of her cabinet, including her youngest sister who held office as secretary of social justice. Her sister's young fiance chewed on her hand as they spoke and ate. She would need to nip that in the bud and concentrate on her work, romance belonged beyond politics.

Noise was beginning to increase and there was an eagerness to proceed, the rumours were that Xasha had personally hired a premier celebrity chef to cook tonight and everyone was hungry. She stood, lifting her glass and tapping it.

"My friends, it is lovely to have you all here, we are just waiting for my last few quests to arrive and we can begin with our appetisers, in the meantime do help yourself to champagne."

Lujian-Military-Symbol.png

Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto Eboi Seth Eboi Seth Shoma Ike Shoma Ike Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

Tiresh had been sitting at the table for a few minutes now, having struck up a light conversation with the other Senators that surrounded her. She was wearing an elegant white dress, adorned with her customary jewelry and headpiece. She looked quite exquisite if she did say so herself.

She was pleased to attend Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto 's celebration at her obtaining the dignified office of Senator for her homeworld. And she was impressed that she was already attempting some significant moves towards establishing important connections within the senate. It was a good move on her part. Tiresh viewed this is an opportunity to test the waters and see what truly motivated the new senator, as well as grow stronger relations with the other members of her own party. Adding another Concordist into the mix was a significant strengthening of the bloc, and in the midst of so much division and insecurity within the Senate and the Alliance in general, there was a need for unity amongst the Concordists now more than ever.

She hoped that the dinner would begin soon, as she had intentionally not eaten much all day due to the rumor that was drifting around of the celebrity chef who would be providing their meal this evening. She was quite looking forward to that, however she was content to sip from her champaign glass for the moment.

The conversation she was engaged in casually grew quiet as Tiresh turned to face Senator Callisto as she stood and raised her glass towards those gathered.

"My friends, it is lovely to have you all here, we are just waiting for my last few guests to arrive and we can begin with our appetizers, in the meantime do help yourself to champagne."

Tiresh smiled, raising her glass in response. She then took the opportunity to address the Senator in some preliminary conversation. "You sure know how to make a first impression, Senator Callisto. I wish I had thought of this when I first took office. Food and champaign is always an excellent way into the hearts of an elected official…" She chuckled to herself as some other possible entry points came to mind, "… I'm sure substantial donations to reelection campaigns is also a route one could take, but this is much more… respectable? haha!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom