Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private As Snug as a Bug...

wb1.png
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png

During the intense battle at the Caldera Crisis, Aliris had made her decision, leaving Braze behind and disappearing into the fray. The abruptness of her departure left Braze disoriented and bewildered, his mind struggling to make sense of the situation.

As he fought his way back toward the front lines, a surge of terror washed over Braze, accompanied by a flood of haunting memories. Images of Loomi's grievous injuries from a previous battle intertwined with the present danger, creating a tangled web of fear and helplessness. The subconscious link between the two girls intensified the emotions coursing through his veins, overwhelming his senses.

At that moment, Braze's body and mind became overwhelmed by the intensity of his emotions. The weight of his past and present collided, leaving him gasping for breath, his vision blurring. The world around him seemed to spin in a chaotic whirlwind, as if time itself had folded upon him.

Unable to bear the weight of his torment any longer, Braze succumbed to the overwhelming emotions, his body giving way to the darkness. He collapsed to the ground, unconscious, as his mind sought refuge from the storm raging within.

The incident was a blur to Braze when he regained consciousness later, the memories hazy as if viewed from a distance. The intensity of his emotions had taken their toll, leaving him physically and emotionally drained. Reflecting on that moment, Braze couldn't help but feel a mix of gratitude and vulnerability. Gratitude for the people who had come to his aid, supporting him through the darkest moments. Vulnerability because he had been confronted with the depths of his own fears and the fragility of his own spirit.

The incident served as a poignant reminder of the impact that those closest to him had on his well-being.

Upon receiving the news of Loomi's grievous injuries, Braze's heart sank, and a wave of guilt washed over him. He couldn't help but blame himself, his mind spinning with thoughts of what he could have done differently. The emotional connection he had felt towards Loomi suddenly became a weight upon his shoulders, and he couldn't shake the feeling that his own unresolved emotions might have distracted her, leading to the terrible outcome.

A whirlwind of self-doubt and regret engulfed Braze as he questioned his own actions and the impact they might have had on Loomi's well-being. Had he been more disciplined in controlling his emotions, perhaps he could have provided her with a better shield against the dangers they faced together. The realization that his own shortcomings might have contributed to her suffering intensified the guilt that gnawed at his soul.

However, amidst his self-blame and newfound feelings of responsibility, he grappled with his conflicting emotions, Braze sought solace in the knowledge that Loomi was receiving the medical care she needed. He felt the desire to see her and check on her- He needed to see her and see that she would be okay. He resolved to see her as soon as he was permitted.

alexboarder.png

Braze stood in front of the hospital room door, his hand clutching a small bag in one hand. He knew that Loomi was recovering from her injuries, and he wanted to bring her something that would offer her comfort and show her how much he cared. Braze stood outside the hospital room, frozen in place feeling a mix of anticipation and trepidation. He knew that seeing Loomi in her weakened state would be difficult, but he was determined to be there for her. With a deep breath, he mustered his resolve and gently pushed open the door.

Braze's heart fluttered at the sight of seeing Loomi, and he approached her bedside with a gentle warmth in his eyes.

"Hey, Loomi," he greeted softly, his voice filled with affection, barely above a whisper. "How is my favorite little Lady-Bug feeling?" He carefully placed the bag on the bedside table, its contents a mystery yet to be revealed.

He moved to fetch a chair and pulled it up close to her bedside. Sitting down in the chair next to her, Braze reached into the bag and pulled out a soft, fluffy blanket. Its vibrant colors and soft texture were meant to bring comfort and warmth during her recovery. It was a cute plush blanket adorned with ruffles and a ladybug pattern emblazoned across the top. It was clear he had picked this sort of blanket for a variety of reasons. Next out came a cute little plush doll of some fuzzy large-eyed critter in soft pastels that had a satisfying squish to it like a pillow you could squeeze with a slow rise. "I thought this blanket could keep you cozy; I know the sick bay can get really cold at night and perhaps it will remind you that I'm here for you." He opened the fluffy soft blanket and billowed it out gently laying it across her so that she could inspect the blanket. He settled the odd fuzzy stuffed toy on top of that next'

Next, he retrieved a small journal and a pen, there was a pack of colorful neon-Gel-pens. The notebook had fancy black lined paper for writing. It was a soft fuzzy little journal and a sparkly novelty pen with a bright pink heart-shaped gem design on the end.- Should she try the novelty pen she would find it written in purple gel ink with silver specks of glitter. He set those on her nightstand by her bed and moved to take out a few different coloring books and a pack of crayons, that joined the journal and pens on the nightstand. " I got you this journal. You can jot down your thoughts, dreams, or anything you want. I know it can get boring being cooped up all day; Consider it a safe space to pour your heart out."

Finally, he took out a box of assorted gourmet chocolates and set that down as well. Braze knew hospital and sick bay food generally wasn't the most flavorful so the little treat might be a welcomed change. He knew that the road to recovery wouldn't be easy, but he hope these small tokens of comfort he brought, would bring her a sense of solace and comfort.

MOSHED-2023-6-30-10-20-20.jpg

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Braze Braze

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi had never been hospitalized before. Even while within the walls of the Jedi temple it was an experience that filled her with a great amount of anxiety. It was bad enough that she had been unconscious since receiving her injury on Elom. Being impaled and nearly bleeding out was only the beginning of it, apparently. It seemed that it was necessary for additional work to be done to cleanse her body of lingering darkside alchemy, as it had been a Sithspawn she had received the blow from. She now had a noticeable scar on her gut, which made the Godoan's stomach turn a little. She was covered in them, and now she had to handle more? Any more and she may as well be a walking ugly mark, she reasoned.

Her mood did raise a little when she was informed that she'd be receiving a visitor. Everything had been so sterile and dull, not to mention downright lonely. Hopefully she could forget a little it about all of the stress that she had just endured...

And then Braze entered.

"How is my favorite little Lady-Bug feeling?"

She was burning up again, not a fever this time. First off, Braze was okay. That was relieving. Second off, he was talking in a weird flowery way again, his voice low and full of... affection? For her? All of this was so bizarre. People just didn't speak to her like that, but Braze did. He didn't hate her at least. She had been terrified that what had transpired between them last time would have completely scared the boy off. Loomi had no idea what she was doing till she did it, and even now she didn't fully understand why.

Loomi didn't even get the chance to respond. In a matter of moments she was being showered with gifts. A very fine blanket, one made of materials she had never even seen before covered with velvety frills and embroidered bug patterns. She was far more entranced by this then the plush, which she only really recognized as a strange pillow.

"Th-thank you," she stammered, her face still flush red. "I'm... I'm..."

All of this was so overwhelming. The voices in her head all began chanting in unison: Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry... She really wanted to, but somehow the Godoan managed to keep herself together.

"I-I'm okay," she finally managed to state. "It hurts a little still, b-but they said I can leave when my blood returns to the regular amount."

That was going to take at least another day as far as she was aware. Her good eye dilated a little as Braze continued to pull out more stuff. Already this was more than everything that she owned that wasn't clothing. What was she even going to do with all of it?

" I got you this journal. You can jot down your thoughts, dreams, or anything you want. I know it can get boring being cooped up all day; Consider it a safe space to pour your heart out."

"O-oh," Loomi frowned.

She didn't know if she could become any more red, but it certainly felt like she was doing exactly that. How would he have known? Loomi didn't exactly wear it on her sleeve. It was rather embarrassing after all.

"Th-that's... v-very sweet of you, Braze..." Loomi muttered, scrunching up her shoulders. She now had the blanket lifted up to cover the lower half of her face. "But... I-I, uh..."

Deep breaths. She could do this.

"I-I don't know how to read."

wb1.png
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png
"I-I'm okay," she finally managed to state. "It hurts a little still, b-but they said I can leave when my blood returns to the regular amount."

"I can see that you're doing your best, Loomi," Braze said softly, offering a reassuring smile. "You've been through a lot, and it's okay to have feelings."

He paused for a moment, considering his next words carefully. "Remember, you don't have to face everything alone. If you ever need someone to talk to or if there's anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it helps to share your thoughts and feelings with someone else, even if it's just to have a listening ear. I'll even give you my Comlink Number. "

Braze's voice carried a sincere concern, and he wanted Loomi to know that he was there for her, willing to provide support and comfort during her recovery.
"I-I don't know how to read."

Braze's soft, pale jade green eyes widened and his eyebrows went up in a shocked and puzzled expression. His initial shock at discovering that Loomi couldn't read was quickly followed by a compassionate understanding. He realized that his instinctive response could have been hurtful, so he paused to gather his thoughts, showing a level of consideration that was somewhat uncharacteristic of him. With a perplexed and concerned expression, he carefully chose his words.

"That's okay, Loomi. I'm sure we all have things we struggle with. For me, it's math. It feels like trying to communicate in a foreign language that I can't understand. So, I can understand how frustrating it must be for you," Braze empathized, his voice filled with sincerity.

"I didn't know about your situation, or I would have brought a different kind of book. But don't worry, I have something else that might be helpful."

Braze carefully picked up a journal and a pretty pen in his bandaged hands, handling them with care as if they were delicate treasures. With deliberate and neat handwriting, he began to write the alphabet in both upper and lower case letters, creating a reference for Basic Galactic.

"You can practice the letters if you feel up to it," Braze suggested, showing her the book. "Or if you prefer, you can doodle and draw in the book too. It's entirely up to you. I want to provide something that suits your fancy and helps you Relax and gives you something to do whilst you're cooped up in here. "

His words carried a genuine concern for Loomi's well-being, and he wanted to offer her support in the way that felt most comfortable and empowering for her.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi had prepared for some rather harsh criticism, but instead she found overwhelming support. Though limited, Braze had even given her an alphabet to reference. It was a very kind gesture, one which she was still trying to wrap her head around. Everything from his tone to the basic movements of his hands were gentle. All it did was make her mind twirl even more.

“If you ever need someone to talk to or if there's anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it helps to share your thoughts and feelings with someone else, even if it's just to have a listening ear. I'll even give you my Comlink Number. "

“O-okay,” Loomi finally nodded. “Th-thank you…”

She frowned a little, looking down at her hands, which were folded on her lap. She should probably address the elephant in the room. Loomi has so clearly experienced his pain and fear during the battle at Elom. Braze had surely experienced the same.

“Y-you saw them, d-didn’t you,” the Godoan sighed, her shoulders drooping. “My nightmares…”

Loomi shuddered. She hated even thinking about them. Her brain quickly began to try and push out the thought of them, drawing herself back into the moment. The teen turned her head away from Braze, looking at the plain wall to her other side.

“S-sorry,” she muttered. “I-I never wanted anyone to see that… Y-you didn’t get hurt, did you?”

She wouldn’t know what to do if the nightmares had put Braze in danger.

wb1.png
TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png
"You don't have to apologize, Loomi," Braze said softly, his voice filled with understanding. "Nightmares are terrifying, and they're not something you can control. I want you to know that you're not alone in this. I did see what you went through, and it was difficult for both of us."

He shifted slightly in his seat, wanting to convey his own well-being to ease Loomi's worries. "I didn't really get physically hurt during the battle. So, please don't worry about that. My concern is for your well-being and recovery. I kind of feel like perhaps I was a little too emotional and that may have affected you... I didn't realize we were so... connected. "

Braze leaned closer, trying to make Loomi feel more at ease. "If there's anything I can do to help you cope with those nightmares I would like to try..."

He offered a warm smile, hoping to provide some comfort amidst the lingering fears and concerns, he reached out and took her hand in his and offered her a reassuring squeeze. "I was fighting some Ashlan Captain guy... it's kinda complicated. I think you were the real hero. "

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi sighed, turning to face Braze. Her eye was beginning to well up with emotion now, but she wasn’t quite yet crying.

“Th-they aren’t just nightmares,” she muttered. “Th-they’re real. I-I…”

She stopped herself for a moment as her lip trembled a little. It was hard to articulate all of her thoughts in a manner that was coherent. Loomi had so many things to say, yet nothing that didn’t terrify her to her very core. Where did she even begin?

“S-something bad happened to me,” she finally managed to get out. “I-I can’t remember what… n-not completely… b-but it scares me.”

It tore her apart thinking about whatever caused all of this and if it was still out their. Waiting to take her away again… finish the job it started. Her trembling stopped, however, when Braze took her hand. It was warm. Reassuring. She tried to process the mention of the Ashlan he had fought. It seemed wrong. She felt so much hatred emanating from Braze’s opponent. How could that be a Jedi? She could only really fixate on one thing, however…

“I think you were the real hero. "

Loomi tried to bite her lower lip to keep it from quivering even more, but it was no use. She was positively sobbing now, large teardrops rolling down her face. The girl leaned forward and hugged Braze, practically falling out of her bed to do so. Loomi would press her forehead against the other padawan’s chest, her tears now wicking off her face and streaming onto his robes.

“Th-thank y-you…” she managed to mutter. “I-I’m s-sorry.”

She didn’t even know what she was trying to say now. She just wanted to cry.

wb1.png
TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png

Braze could see the pain and fear in Loomi's eyes, and his heart ached for her. He listened attentively, his grip on her hand tightening gently as she poured out her emotions. The weight of her words was palpable, and he wanted to provide her with comfort and reassurance.

"Loomi," Braze spoke softly, his voice a quiet whisper, "I understand that it's difficult to piece together what happened, especially when the memories are fragmented and terrifying. "

As Loomi's tears began to flow, Braze's heart went out to her. He held her tightly, offering her a sense of security in his embrace. He gently stroked her back as her tears soaked into his robes, silently assuring her that he was there for her. He moved to gently pet

"There's no need to apologize, Loomi; you did nothing wrong..." Braze whispered soothingly. "You're going through something incredibly challenging, and it's okay to let it all out. You're safe now, and we're here to support you. It's going to be okay, you're going to be okay..."

He continued to hold her, allowing her to find solace in their shared embrace. "You are not alone in this, Loomi. We'll figure it out together, and I promise we'll help you find the answers you seek. You're strong, and I believe in you."

Braze's voice was filled with genuine care and tenderness as he reassured her. He understood that healing would take time, but he wanted to be a source of comfort for Loomi, letting her know that she was not alone and that she had someone who cared deeply about her well-being.

Braze did feel a little awkward and strange as he never really was in this sort of position before- this is the type of role he often pictured that adults were meant to take. He had no problem being here for Loomi however. He just wished there was some way he could help her feel a little better.

Braze let out a soft slow breath and looked at Loomi moving to reach into his robe and took out a silken kerchief and folded it over to dab gently at her eye trying to dry her tears. "I wanted to come to see you before I left on assignment. " Braze offered slowly.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi sat back up after a moment, allowing Braze to dab at her eye to dry her tears. It was nice, in a way, how many kind hearted people seemed to stumble into her life. All of these friendly faces who seemed to be genuinely concerned for her well being, and all she could do was sit here and cry.

She had to start figuring things out, and she had people to help. The Godoan gave Braze a silent nod of understanding, mustering up a wobbly smile.

"I wanted to come to see you before I left on assignment. "

“O-oh,” Loomi frowned again, folding her hands.

The girl sniffled, rubbing the edge of her nose as she took that information in. How soon did he have to go? Loomi couldn’t help but think about how much she’d like him to stay and keep talking to her.

“O-okay,” she finally nodded. “I… Wh-when you return… I-If you have time, anyways… m-maybe you’d like to… y’know, we could maybe hang out… If you want to. Maybe.”

Her face flushed red again. That was awful. She said maybe at least three times. There was no way that was a coherent sentence.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png

“O-okay,” she finally nodded. “I… Wh-when you return… I-If you have time, anyways… m-maybe you’d like to… y’know, we could maybe hang out… If you want to. Maybe.
"I would love to spend more time with you, Loomi," Braze chirped happily enough. "I also wanted to come to see you so that I could apologize... I feel a little bad and think maybe you could have gotten hurt because of me. I get the feeling maybe I distracted you... I didn't realize we were so well connected until I heard you telling me to run...So I'm sorry if I'm the reason you're all cooped up here." Braze offered in a gentle, soft-spoken tone. "I also want to thank you for telling me to run... I... I wouldn't have, and I think you helped me make the right choice." He offered.

"Speaking of friends and assignments... I spoke to Ko. He wanted to be here too and come visit, but he had to leave a little more immediately than me. So... I agreed to bring you a bit of joy in his absence." He moved to reach into his coat and slipped out an envelope and let her open it. It was in a bright yellow envelope sealed with a glittery heart sticker. "I can read it to you if you like too," he offered softly.

He moved to that bag again and took out a box with a glass tea kettle and several assortments of fancy flower teas where you set a blossom in hot water and watch it open up as the tea brews. Next came an assortment of macaroons which he placed by the chocolates. "These gifts are from KO and meant to bring you comfort. I can make us a cup of tea if you would like," Braze said and moved to do just that as she was attending to the envelope Braze had placed in her hands. He moved a table with wheels on it close to her bed and set the teapot there and set out an assortment of tea posies for her to choose from as he heated up some water.

Braze wanted to make Loomi's hospital stay a little brighter, to bring her joy and let her know that she was cared for. As he prepared the tea and set up a small tea station by her bed, he couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction and warmth. This was his way of showing his appreciation for her and making amends for any potential role he played in her injury.

"Here, Loomi, let me pour you a cup of tea," Braze said with a gentle smile, holding the teapot carefully.

Braze delicately plucked a tea posy from the assortment of colorful blossoms, each carefully crafted and infused with fragrant flavors. With a serene expression, he cradled the posy in his hand, admiring its vibrant petals and intricate design. Gently, he lowered the posy into the glass tea kettle.

As he poured the steaming hot water into the kettle, a mesmerizing transformation began to unfold. The water embraced the posy, coaxing it to bloom in a slow and graceful manner. The tightly wrapped petals began to unfurl, revealing layers of beauty that had been concealed moments before. Each petal gracefully expanded, unfurling like a delicate dance of nature.

The room was filled with the enchanting aroma of the tea as the flower gradually blossomed, releasing its captivating scent. Braze watched with a sense of wonder and delight, as if witnessing a small miracle in the palm of his hand. The delicate petals gracefully opened, revealing a hidden treasure within.

The once closed bud transformed into a mesmerizing floral spectacle, a burst of color and elegance suspended in the clear liquid. It was a moment of sheer beauty, a testament to the wonders that nature held and the delicate harmony between the elements.

With a gentle smile, Braze poured the infused tea into a dainty cup, the liquid now carrying the essence of the blossoming flower. The tea, infused with delicate flavors and aromas, beckoned to be savored, promising a sensory experience that transcended the ordinary.

As he handed the cup to Loomi, the tea posy floating gracefully within.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

A wobbly smile spread across Loomi’s bright red face when Braze responded, her antennae curling back as she rubbed at her shoulder. He’d love to spend time with her. That was all that the Godoan needed to hear. Her heart felt as though it would flutter right out of her chest.

The surprises didn’t stop their, however. Braze had brought gifts from Ko Vuto Ko Vuto , who wasn’t able to visit himself. The gesture did make her insides all warm though. She hadn’t seen her good friend since the festival on Ukatis. Loomi reasoned she’d need to take some time to go check on the Kel Dor.

“I… don’t want you to read it,” Loomi decided. “I wanna practice so I can read the letter on my own.”

Loomi kept her eye fixed on Braze as he prepared the tea that Ko had gotten her. She couldn’t stop thinking about what he had said about distracting her on Elom, as well as the mention of her voice convincing him to get to safety. It was all so strange. Their connection was an odd thing, certainly. It seemed that something in the force had intertwined them, though to what extent she still didn’t quite understand. More so was the genuine care he seemed to display. So many more people spoke to her in such a manner these days. Loomi could only ponder how she wound up surrounded by such caring people, especially when the faces of her past life only seemed to show hostility.

"Here, Loomi, let me pour you a cup of tea,"

Braze poured a cup, placing the flower bloom in the center of it before handing it to her. Loomi gave a warm smile as she took the cup.

“Thank you,” she replied, her fingers delicately wrapping around the glass. “I… want you to know that you didn’t distract me. W-well, when I got injured anyways. Even if you had… it’s okay. I’m just happy you’re safe.”

The Godoan took a sip. The tea warmed her insides, soothing the soreness she in her throat she hadn’t even realized was there.

“Ko is really good with tea,” she finally decided. “Thank you for bringing it.”

wb1.png
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png
Braze couldn't help but be captivated by Loomi's warm smile and her kind words. His playful nature bubbled up within him, and he felt an urge to bring some lightheartedness to their conversation.

"You know, Loomi," Braze began with a mischievous glint in his eyes, "I must admit, you have a special power over me. You challenge me to be a better person, to strive for kindness and compassion. I wasn't always the best version of myself, but being around you inspires me to grow and improve."

He paused, his expression becoming more serious for a moment before a playful grin returned to his face.

"And besides, who could resist the company of such an amazing Godoan like you?"
Braze added, wagging a finger in a playful manner. "You bring light into my life, Loomi, and I'm grateful for that."

As he sipped his tea, a playful thought crossed his mind. He leaned in closer, his voice conspiratorial.

"You know, Loomi, we should play a fun game sometime," Braze suggested, a mischievous sparkle in his eyes. "How about a friendly round of 'Never Have I Ever'? We can take turns asking each other questions and see how many surprising things we discover about each other. What do you think?"

He chuckled softly, hoping to bring some levity to their conversation. Braze genuinely enjoyed the moments of connection and laughter they shared, and he believed that a playful game like 'Never Have I Ever' would only deepen their bond.

"So, Loomi,"
he continued, a teasing tone in his voice, "Are you up for the challenge? Let's see who can come up with the most unexpected 'Never Have I Ever' statements!"

Last edited:

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"And besides, who could resist the company of such an amazing Godoan like you?"

"Th-thanks," Loomi sighed, giving an embarrassed smile with a tilt of her head. "I... I don't know what's even that interesting about me, b-but if being around helps you, th-then I'm glad." She paused for a moment, averting her eyes and twirling her hair. "I... think you're pretty great too."

Her confusion was quick to return. Never Have I Ever... Was that a game? Loomi was very unfamiliar with general 'youth culture' for reasons that were very much out of her control, so things being discussed like she should understand always made her a little bit nervous. By this point she knew that Braze would probably understand, however. Each time she told the boy something she didn't understand he seemed far more accepting of it, even if he had initially teased her. Was she really an inspiration for him to improve himself? What was it in her that Braze was so captivated by. Loomi didn't know, but it only seemed to make her heart dance even more.

"Never... Have I Ever..." she echoed, giving a frown. "You said it's a game?"

Loomi leaned forward, grabbing Braze's hand with both of hers and giving a smile.

"How do I play?"

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png

"We each start with Ten points. Each player takes turns saying, 'Never have I ever,' followed by something they've never done. If a player has done what was mentioned, they lose one point. Whoever still has points wins. Eventually in a group, as people reach zero points they are then 'out' of the game. " Braze explained the rules in simple terms.

"I'll go first; Never have I ever piloted a space-capable craft. " He stated with a smile taking a sip of his tea before setting it aside moving to place his now warm hand on top of one of Loomi's as she held his other hand. "Have you~?"

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

Oh. That made sense. At least Loomi thought it made sense. She was still very new to games.

"I'll go first; Never have I ever piloted a space-capable craft. "

"I have, yeah," Loomi nodded. "I'm an okay pilot I think, b-but I haven't been cleared to fly in a while... m-mostly because of my memories..."

Loomi rather frantically smiled, her face becoming flush red.

"N-not to bring down the mood, I mean," she assured. "I-I'll go next. Uh... Never have I ever.... Golly..."

What did she even respond to this. She was probably going to end up revealing how terribly little she had really experienced in her admittedly short lifetime. She could really say anything and assume Braze had probably done it. She had to be selective about her answer.

"Never have I ever been to an ocean," Loomi finally answered.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png

Braze's eyes widened in shock. " What? Really?" Braze was amazed that she'd never been to an ocean. " Well, I guess that makes us even because I've done that. We should go to the beach one day... maybe make a day of it, pack a lunch and have a picnic. " Braze chirped happily. He looked thoughtful thinking it over. " Never have I ever told anyone about my one specific recurring nightmare." Braze offered thinking perhaps maybe some people spoke about their nightmares in depth to get over them in some way with friends but Braze didn't really have friends he felt he could share those anxieties with.​

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"I... I'd like that a lot, actually," Loomi decided, giving a faint smile. "M-maybe when you get back?"

Loomi would be lying if she said she wasn't curious about what the ocean looked like. Her mind swirled with all kinds of vivid imaginings of what it might be like to watch the sun set over the open water.

" Never have I ever told anyone about my one specific recurring nightmare."

"Oh," Loomi frowned. "I-I... had to explain them to my healer... so I guess that counts."

A pout came to Loomi's face. She had trouble with nightmares. It was saddening to hear that Braze had a nightmare that he struggled with as well. It was about then that a hair-brained idea popped into her head, one which made her antennae flatten back nervously.

"Y-you could... tell me," she offered. "I-if you needed to, I mean. A-anyways, uh, never have I ever..."

She took a moment to think again.

"...been in a speeder."

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png

"M-maybe when you get back?"
"Heck yeah that would be great and we can just have fun." Braze assured. " It'll be something we can both look forwards to. " He added.
"Y-you could... tell me," she offered. "I-if you needed to, I mean. A-anyways, uh, never have I ever..."
Braze wasn't sure how to respond to this at first but he knew what he wanted to say. " That's very kind of you Loomi... I don't think I'm ready for that though... not yet. It's kinda like my secret at the moment... " Braze offered lightly.

"...been in a speeder."
He perked up at that quirking a brow before raising the second... " You're kidding right?" He asked just about dropping his jaw at that one. "Alright, I guess we're even again!" He chuckled and shook his head briefly moving to glide his hand through his hair tussling his snowy white bangs before smiling and looking back at Loomi thinking. " Hmnn... Never have I ever... Lost a sock. " Braze chirped with excitement seemingly finding that an interesting one!

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi was glad he didn't linger on the speeder thing. It was kind of embarrassing how little she had actually experienced. She did give a nod to his answer about his nightmare. The Godoan didn't want to make him uncomfortable to talk about it.

" Hmnn... Never have I ever... Lost a sock. "

"Uh... Braze," Loomi muttered.

Her face was flush red. Did he even think about what he had said? She didn't want to make him feel stupid. That was rude, and she very often didn't notice things that were regularly in front of her face. There was a way to go about this that didn't hurt his feelings. Probably. Loomi was always nervous about the emotional state of those around her.

"I... don't have any socks to lose," she told him softly. "I-I don't have feet to put them on."

She'd give him a moment before giving her next thing.

"Never have I ever... swung a lightsaber."

That seemed like a simpler one to explain. She used her familiar as a sword after all, not a lightsaber.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
alexboarder.png

Braze only offered a mischievous smile at her with a devious little glint as she expressed that obvious truth.

"Well, I guess I'll have to start a collection of fancy socks just for your prosthetics then. We can make them the envy of the galaxy!" he exclaimed, clearly aware of the fact that she didn't have actual feet to wear socks on. Whether he was being cheeky or genuinely trying to find a way to include her, it was hard to tell. Whether or not he knew he was being rude or if he wanted to give her a 'leg up' in the competition was also hard to say.

The mention of never having a training saber drew a playful gasp from Braze. "Never? Not even once? You've been missing out on the fun!" he exclaimed in mock disbelief. "Meanwhile, I keep getting mine taken away. It's like the universe is conspiring against my lightsaber training," he admitted, his tone shifting to a somber, sullen note, though his mischievous grin remained intact. "And don't even get me started on Goldy-Locks and her little 'borrowing' habit. But hey, let's focus on more exciting things, shall we?" Braze quickly changed the subject, realizing that dwelling on such matters wouldn't do any good in the current situation.

"Ah... Don't worry about that. Let's focus on fun things yeah?" He smiled banishing his little hissy fit and pouting rant he wanted to go on realizing that this was not the time nor place for such behavior or topics.

With a playful mock seriousness, Braze looked at Loomi and raised an imaginary scale, as if weighing their imaginary points. "Ah, it seems you're winning the points game at the moment," he declared, pretending to ponder deeply. "But don't worry, I'm a master at comebacks. I'll catch up soon enough!" His words were accompanied by a playful wink, his intention clear: he was up for a friendly competition and some lighthearted fun.

He looked contemplative trying to think up a good one. "Never have I ever hidden things under my bed."

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"I-I don't think they make socks that fit my prosthetics," Loomi noted. "They'd probably just make me trip anyways."

It was a nice thought though.

"Never? Not even once? You've been missing out on the fun!"

"Th-they seem dangerous," she noted. "I'd rather not hurt anyone."

Also, stolen? Goldy-locks? Who was he talking about? It must have been someone he knew, cause there was no malice in his tone. Only irritation. Braze seemed to brush it off, so Loomi let the topic slide. She was fixed on the next thing he had said. He... didn't hide things under his bed. Yeah. She was still trying to figure out the formatting.

"I can't hide things under my bed," Loomi explained. "I made a net to hang it off the ceiling in my dorm. I... don't know what I'd hide there anyways. "

She was really good at this for some reason. Maybe it was just her lack of experience that was helping her here.

"Never have I ever... been in a race."

Now she was just saying things she wanted to do. She really needed to find a different way to come up with prompts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom