Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As much as I hate to say it...

I can't write right now. Between depression, and a lack of knowing what to say, I need a break.
To everyone in the invasions: I'm sorry. I can't join, let alone keep up with that kind of thread at the moment. It's not like I'm doing anything anyways.
To [member="Lupe Baracka"]: I know I said I'd start something. I will when I get back. Lupe and Anarya will meet again.
To [member="Enigma"], [member="Harrip"], and [member="Regor Laxvan"]: I will come back to the thread when I return. I just don't know how long it will be.
And to anyone I missed: Sorry.

I'm not sure how long I'll be gone. I may keep up as a factory judge, but I'm not sure.

Matsu Xiangu said:
Hey - no need to be sorry for doing what's best for you. Real life and taking care of yourself is more important.
Couldn't have said better myself.

I hope that everything gets better for you! I know just about what you are going through so if you ever need to talk, you can come to me. :)

[member="Lupe Baracka"] Kind of. I'm still struggling with some characters, Anarya included. I'll try and get something soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom