Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As a writer and a character

I like RP because it's a way to work on my writing without having to come up with long and elaborate plots like you would with a story (also because it's a bit like a video game, but that's not the point). So what does everyone think? I'm tough, I can take it* - what are my writing strengths and weaknesses? What's good and bad about this character?

*That said, don't take it as an invitation to troll me.

Never tell trolls to not troll you. They'll be tempted.

But just to add a bit to the thread I'll try to say something of value. I have never roleplayed with you, so I can't say much about your writing capabilities and what I think you're good and bad at. But something to note is that your character at first glance seems like a female ezio. As in a stereotypical assassin.

Do note that I said seems. As I have never read your roleplay threads, but if I could say anything from just looking at your character sheet, then it would be that you make sure to develop an interesting personal history or purpose to your character as she will otherwise appear very bland. This could potentially help you form a great story naturally, without having to think about it very much ahead of time. And also help you stand out from the crowd of other assassins.

Just my two cents, just wanted to add the don't-tell-trolls-to-not-troll part as in a future note for your internet "safety." :p

[member="Azalyn Falconer"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom