OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a small kit for artisan's that can be used int he field
- Image Source: Cigarette Case Image Search
- Searched over 28.6 billion images.
- for: https://i.imgur.com/vCwI6az.jpg
[*]Canon Link: N/A
[*]Primary Source: Jedi Utility Belt - reference to lightsaber repair tools
- Manufacturer: Sasori Research
- Affiliation: Closed-Market (Any character can use this if they have explicit permission through, for example, a marketplace purchase)
- Model: Jedi Field Kit
- Modularity: SMall storage compartment
Production: Minor (Large groups of characters. (IE: Multiple factions, companies, or groups.)
- Internal Components
- Universal Rylith Cell:
- Field Tools: Lightsaber repair tools and small cutting.polishing tools included inside
- Field Artisan: Designed for jedi in the field it is small and compacted, able to do small scale repairs to a lightsaber and cut or polish crystals in the field.
- Inth Metal:
Sturdy: Designed to be a variable and strong alloy that can be deployed across all of the companies interests. Its layers bolster defense as thin layers give it ion/emp protection
- Lightside: Designed with the synthweave and able to be channeled or infused with the force more easily to enhance and bolster its defensive capabilities. Darksiders are uncomfortable around it
- Calming: The force crystal within it makes the layer of plating able to calm others. When used in a weapon it can have a warmth and calming effect on whoever is holding it and as part of equipment
- Absorbital: Set as a coating on the exterior of the plating. The material has strong anti blaster properties
- Power Source: Small and requiring sunlight to charge it up. The rylith power cell will normally only provide enough power for four hours and needs direct sunlight to recharge
- Inth Metal:
Vulnerable: With the weave designed for it force wise the vulnerability of it breaking and being destroyed when attacked by a strong enough darkside attack is highly possible.
- Required Force connection: With the synthweave there is a required force connection to keep the effects and enhancement active. In the smaller models for personal equipment such as speeders, weapons and plates for armor it uses the connection of the wearer if they are force sensitive
- Kinetic Impact: High grade kinetic impact from heavy slugthrowers, mass drivers and even matukai styled punches cannot be dispersed
Designed by Sasori as an Artisan's kit, to cut and polish crystals in the field for different saber sizes. Given a jedi artisan's skills of crafting lightsabers and handling crystals there are components to it. Lightsaber repair with small mechanical tweaks can be done, replacing entire parts will still require a whole kit but for adjusting the nuts and bolts to make sure it was tighter. Cleaning the rings, polishing the lens small things like that. Cutting and refining some of the components a jedi might find like wood, bone or pearl. The casing itself is small and compact around the size of a wallet and able to be kept in a robe pocket, it isn't heavy but the components are more delicate so if it is struck or smashed they could cease to function and the crystal for power can be shattered.