Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Arthur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herah

H
mega_charizard_y_by_mblock_d6kzs5q-pre.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Arthur
  • Loyalties: Noah Corek
  • Notable Possessions: N/A
  • Personality: Enjoys combat, Stubborn, strong minded and loyal to whoever becomes his rider
  • Training: Trained to be a mount as well as ariel support to the rider in combat as well as a heavy hitting ground unit if the need arises
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Combat Function: Support role for when in flight for attacks from the sky for heavy attacks from the ground
Strengths:
  • Hard to kill - While not as thick scaled as the larger brethren he can take hits from small arms fire with ease
  • Fire Breath: Breathes a orange flame that burns anything within a 10meter radius infront of him
  • Telepathy - Can only communicate telepathically with other dragons and there rider’s
  • Maneuverability and climbing speed - it's wings and tail aids in it's directional flight allowing it to yaw, pitch, roll, turn with amazing ease .
Weaknesses:
  • Breath weapon does not discriminate: All is fair game in the radius of his breath weapon
  • Not as fast as a starfighter - While it does have incredible speed in flight a starfighter or ship can easily catch up and surpass it.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Arthur is one of the more loyal types who loves to be thrown into combat every now and again, he always likes to test himself against other dragons and other enemies and the like and if they choose to fight honorably then he will respond in kind, He tests those that wish to be his rider in the same way if their morals and personality match abit with his own the easier it will be to work with him and have him allow them to be his rider while he protects those he considers his friends and family and his chosen rider should they prove themselves worthy of his time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zak Dymo

Z
Herah

I will be conducting this review for you. There are just two points that I think need clarification before this is stamped and moved.

1. Loyalties
Loyalties: @Noah Corek

As per the template, link any relevant characters, faction pages, or groups. A tag is not a link, and user accounts may be renamed. As such, please cite to Noah Corek's character sheet here so that it is clear which character this refers to.

2. Training
Training: Combat as a mount and by themselves

This statement is very general/vague. As per the template, if your beast companion has been trained to perform special tasks or follow certain commands, list those things here. As such, please elaborate to clarify what kind of combat training this refers to.

Those are my thoughts and I look forward to yours in reply. Please tag me when you have completed any edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom