Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Artas Tel Alam

Artas Tel Alam

A
"Strength is my God, the God of Shapes. If my god should fail me, I will kill him too."

Zj9brZK.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: I'm trying. I'm trying so hard.
  • Image Credit: Moric's Art - and then Arage Bao Arage Bao added borders.
  • Permissions: I give myself permission to flake on this character in three months.
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Knight (Dark Side)
  • Species: Sith
  • Appearance: Dull red skin, long black hair. Stern and severe in countenance if not in speech. Tall and imposing. Well-built. Carries himself with a born warrior's self-assurance. And why shouldn't he?
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Artas Tel Alam
  • Affiliations:
    • Gûdjoti
    • Brotherhood of the Maw
  • Wealth: Unremarkable
  • Associates: Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam
  • Adversaries: None
SKILLS
  • A formidable combatant in most scenarios; generally well-suited for any athletics. A model champion.
  • Comfortable asserting command over weak-willed or aimless persons. Adept at intimidation when called for.
  • Withstands most forms of punishment with indifference. Able to shrug off wounds that others might find debilitating.
  • Retains his nerve in stressful situations.
PERSONALITY

Patient. Calm. Determined. Seeks distinction in battle. Adheres closely to his own conceptions of honor and virtue. Forthright. Honest. Holds a low-opinion of underhanded tactics and treachery. Principled - but only so far as a Sith can be.

COMBAT INFORMATION

Artas Tel Alam is a dedicated warrior. He is highly skilled in close quarters combat with a variety of implements, including his fists. But he does prefer the use of his single-bladed, dual-phase lightsaber. His fighting style is primarily Niman, though in dueling he relies on Djem So.
He is likewise skilled in the use of the Dark Side of the Force, particularly: Battlemind, Drain, Enhance, Speed, Telekinetics. He may employ other abilities in amateurish ways.

STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES

[ + ] A skilled and disciplined fighter, augmented greatly by the Dark Side.
[ + ] Peak condition.
[ - ] Not an intellectual by any stretch. Disinterested in such pursuits.
[ - ] Compelled by an idealistic sense of honor to behave in ways most Sith would not.

BIOGRAPHY

Artas Tel Alam is not from “here.” So it is with the rest of his Gûdjoti allies, who fight for the Brotherhood of the Maw.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom