Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Art Of Battle (Training)

"Yes, Master..." Emily was slightly down-trodden when she realized she had lost. She knew it was just a test, and that she'd improve soon enough. But she didn't like it when [member="Jericho"] used his stern tone with her. It meant she still had a long way to go before he'd allow her anywhere near a mission with him. She sat down next to Nagate Hei, giving him a curt nod. "Good fight," She said to him. When the topic of training styles was brought up, Emily didn't respond first. She instead let Nagate get first pick.
[member="Nagate Hei"]

"Teras Kasi."

He said pondering the thought of actually teach Teras Kasi, he walked over to [member="Nagate Hei"] and looked at him closely then slowly circled the two both of them. "Teras Kasi is an extremely advanced form of unarmed combat." He stated after making a full circle around then took a few steps away from the two getting into his stance near large thick stone. He took a deep breathe in tightening his muscles to their fullest extent. As he exhales he launched out a flurry of hand strikes so fast his hands were blurred to the untrained eye then ending with a powerful Gorax strike rendering the nearby stone crumbled. "You must be truly one with not only your own body, but with nature as well." He said rolling his shoulders and cracking his neck. "I say nature because many Teras Kasi strikes are founded by beasts of varies planets. Such as the massive strike I did to the stone, it was based of the strength and sheer brute force of the Gorax, a native beast of endor."

He lectured as he continued to flow movements of his hands from his stance. "A master of his art can...." He flowed smoothly then fired a bolt of energy through the water. "Send energies similar but unrelated to the force, Increased your own speed, and even protect your own mind from other jedi or sith from mental attack." He took a deep breath as he stopped and looked back to his padawans. "But before you can truly grasp an understanding of this form on a physical level. You have to know everything about yourself. Strengths, weaknesses, limitations both physically and mentally. Once you truly understand that, you push yourself further. Now...." He said getting into a stance but more relaxed. He wondered if he was teaching them well enough through his words alone, he doubted that. He was a much better teacher when he could do things more hands on.

"I will use nothing; just my bare hands, the two of you can use anything at your disposal even your saber [member="Emily Kao"]. You two against me. Come at me with every you got."

Nagate watched as [member="Jericho"] destroyed a rock with a series of powerful strikes, then the man challenged the two to a match. Nagate walked over to grab his knife. He spun it around his hand, until he gripped it, blade reversed. He attached the liquid cable to the loop at the knife's base, extended the cable out with his left hand, a similar defensive stance like before.

Agreed.

[member="Emily Kao"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom