Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Arrival at a new Home

- Freehold -
- Gorgon Asteroid field -

After barely having escaped starvation, and feeding on the monks of Qi-Ko Bovos moved on in his venture and ultimately ended up in the gorgon fields. Not having any members of his tribe left Bovos a sought-after contact with other Cha'ta'ri. In his travel time, Bovos started learning more about his spacecraft and how this new technology functioned. Moreover, Bovos observed the monks that he captured, he studied their communication and their behavior. Bovos was learning more about technology and other species with each day.

Bovos searched for many months or so he thought. His "food" source was once again running low, A few of the monks Bovos captured starved as he had forgotten to feed them, and some others starved themselves to not fall prey to their captor. One day all the searching came to an abrupt stop as Bovos stumbled upon a strange spacecraft that was coming closer to him. He tried to establish communications with the vessel but it did not seem like they were coming to talk. He watched as the vessel came closer and four figures came out of the ship and were standing on top of their vessel ready to board his VCX - 100. Once they approached Bovos could finally see what these strange figures clearly, these were Cha'ta'ri.

Bovos filled with excitement and joy that he finally after a terribly long search found his kinsmen, rushed out of his own vessel to approach the Cha'ta'ri. He made sure not to make any fast movements and left his weapons hidden behind his back as to not scare the invaders. "I wish you no harm brothers, I am Bovos I come from far away in search of a new tribe as my last one was lost to the hunger" Bovos spoke in Cha'tar to make sure they understood him. He spoke slowly and in a calm voice, just like the monks when they tried to speak with him.

The Cha'ta'ri halted their advance as they saw Bovos exit from the spacecraft. They held their slugthrowers in his direction and watched his movements closely. Once communication was established and everyone understood there was no fighting needed here, they approached Bovos and greeted him. "We are hunters from the Mithrax tribe, these are our hunting grounds. Your vessel looked like one that is usually used by our prey, Yes" They spoke with deep voices but also in a calm manner. Bovos watched the hunters, they were all large of size with some being more muscular and others skinny but agile. These were fine specimens of their kind, something else Bovos noticed was the missing exoskeleton on their heads. These were intelligent Cha'ta'ri like him. "My tribe was located far away in a different system, this vessel was used to escape and relocate but I am the only one remaining, I am now looking for new tribe, I wish not to intrude your kind but I have knowledge of technology that could be useful to your tribe and I am willing to work hard if you accept, Yes" This was most likely his last chance of finding a tribe.

The other Cha'ta'ri did not give him an answer to his question but allowed him to follow them back to their asteroid. They traveled a bit through the asteroid belt, his ship barely maneuvering through but the vessel of the Cha'ta'ri fit perfectly almost as if it was built for this environment. Bovos was easily distracted by this new technology's beauty and could not wait to see what else this tribe had regarding technology. The Cha'ta'ri ship slowed down and as Bovos looked up he was treated with a humongous asteroid, it was the size of a small moon.

The asteroid is barren on the surface but as Bovos landed on the asteroid he could see down the cracks and saw hundreds of Cha'ta'ri going about their everyday chores. The inside of the asteroid was almost completely hollow. There were a dozen structures from storage houses to Sleeping quarters. Bridges spanned across the caves connecting remaining surfaces with each other. Cranes were being used to transport materials from the lower areas of the cave system to the top. Bovos was shocked, comparing the technology level of his prior tribe to the one of this tribe.
tangled-shore.jpg

Bovos was accompanied by the Cha'ta'ri who founded him. They explained to him that the asteroid has a ventilation system allowing the Cha'ta'ri to breathe normally. Walking through the entrance of the main base Bovos could feel the gravity pull him down. The asteroid had some kind of system to reestablish proper gravity so that the members inside would be able to walk normally and not float off.

The more Bovos looked around himself the more he wanted to go explore this place of technology. He was brought into a large room that looked like a large fighting pit. Some Cha'ta'ri was standing at the edge looking in the middle of the pit where there was a large collection of eggs. One of the Cha'ta'ri that brought him here explained to him that because Cha'ta'ri need to eat on living things to survive, the Mithrax designed a way to stop their tribe from overflowing. Newborns have to battle each other to the death and only one survivor is accepted into the tribe, this way only the strong survive, and the tribe growth is regulated.

Moving on deeper into the lower levels of the asteroid, the setting changed the large cave systems turned into narrow and small empty halls. Bovos no longer saw the large activity that was present closer to the surface of the asteroid, it was almost as if the deeper he got the less Cha'ta'ri were present. He continued walking for a while until his guides told him to wait. "We go and get someone you wait here, don't walk away, it is easy to get lost" Bovos followed their instructions and waited, while he was waiting he took the opportunity and looked around him so to maybe find something interesting in these vast and empty halls. Fahr in the distance where his guides went he could see some structures of sorts, and spaceships, there were also collections of some sort of material each in different shape and size. Bovos wanted to go there but knew it was not wise to disregard the instructions given to him.

The guides came back and with them came a large Cha'ta'ri with large spiraling horns growing out of his back which was very unusual. That particular Cha'ta'ri intimidated Bovos but he also had an aura of friendliness and hope surrounding him. The Cha'ta'ri was old this Bovos could see, his mane was large almost covering his whole back, his eyes no longer vibrant and his skin slowly bleaching to a greyish color. He was wearing a crown and most of his body was covered in stitched-together clothes, his face was also covered with a chain mail and some sort of buzzing came from that general area. Bovos thought to himself that this was most definitely their leader and a very wise one in that.

"Welcome Bovos, I am Thesikis the leader of the Mithrax tribe, I heard that you no longer have a tribe and now seek a new home, we are willing to give you this if you are willing to work hard and earn your place in this tribe, I was informed that you know a lot about technology and that you have experience with tinkering and operating with spaceships and other sorts of new-found technology" He spoke very slowly in a deep rasping voice, it was calming but when he spoke he radiated a sense of dominance and power.

Bovos wanted to speak but was too frightened and so all he could do was nod as Thesikis spoke to him. Bovos kept nodding, the others must have thought he was mute from all the nodding he was doing. This ended up with Bovos working in the lower areas of the base with others who understood technology to a higher degree. They scraped stolen ships and weaponry that was on those vessels, they then turned all that tech into custom Mithrax weaponry, armor, and building materials. This job was perfect for Bovos he could expand his knowledge on different materials and ships whiles also earning his stay in the Mithrax tribe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom