Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aros

Aros

A
Kratos.jpg
Aros
"Sometimes the dark can overcome the light, and eventually the light will have to realize that darkness as it's ruler, it shall be only when the light realizes this that the Sith shall be immortal! Until then I shall not even rest until my job here is done and I have no chance to escape this corrupt galaxy but death and the Jedi shall be no more, only then shall I be truly powerful"
-Aros, stating his dreams, his passions and his goals, which consist mostly of destroying the lightside and the all the Jedi in the galaxy.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Name: The true name of Aros is unknown to everybody, including himself. His parents died while he was only a few days old and he has been raised an orphan ever since, never really having a real name. But one day while he was studying the history of the universe he came across the name of a minor Sith Lord called Aros, he liked the name so much he decided to stick with it.​
Faction: It takes a lot of searching for someone to find the right faction just for them, after deciding to join a Sith faction Aros didn't want to be part of any old dark side faction, he wanted something new and fresh and the only new and fresh dark side faction that appealed to him was the Covenant Of Darkness, which was a sort of subgroup of the League of Red so he joined that to.​
Rank: One might say that Aros has many different ranks, that he easily would fit into a lot of ranks that would suit him and the way he works, the first official rank he holds is Sith Acolyte, which means nothing to him, it just means that at the moment he is nothing but a insignificant dark side adept just waiting for the chance to be trained in the ways of the dark side. The other more unofficial rank he has is Warrior, on his home planet he was considered one of the best warriors it's clans had ever seen.​
Species: Aros is considered a Sithspawn experiment gone AWOL, and because of this he has many different species blood in him, the most apparent is the human blood, which gives him the body he has which resembles one that is very much human like, the other less dominate species blood that he has in him are the Massassi variant of the Sith Pureblood species, he has the DNA of an ancient Cilare warrior and he has the DNA of Taung in him, so he is a Sithspawn of many different species.​
Age: Due to the date that was provided to Aros when he began inquiring about his birth date, he is currently 22 galactic standard years old.​
Gender: Unless anyone is gonna volunteer to check otherwise, Aros was given the appearance of a human male, yes that does include the reproductive organs.​
Height: Aros stands at the height of 7'0"​
Weight: The total weight of Aros is 284 lbs​
Eyes: The human DNA didn't alter his eyes very much, and the many different DNA's pumped into his bloodstream has made his eyes a grayish/white color with pitch black pupils, unless he is angered then his pupil's turn into a fiery orange color.​
Hair: Aros jas no hair, the Sith Sorcerer who made him unfortunately didn't really think of giving him any hair at all and now he is left in a bald state, which isn't very attractive to the ladies.​
Skin: The skin of Aros is very much a burnt white color, that resembles the state Darth Malgus was in before his death, although not *that* ugly, Aros's skin is layered with many scars that have formed over the years from work, training or battling. But the most obvious feature about Aros's skin is the blood red tattoos that he has, the main ones being the one that resembles a lighting bolt on one side of his face and another slightly bigger one that has a resemblance to the same shape on his chest.​
Force Sensitive: Yes, Aros is highly force sensetive.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Strengths and Weaknesses:
Like all the people and things of the galaxy, Aros has both strengths and weaknesses, he is not by any means a god, nor invincible or immortal he is just another insignificant living thing of this galaxy, insignificant for now that is... His strengths are what strengths of a person should be, the same for weaknesses. Maybe it is just that he is part human that that is the case, maybe it is for other reasons, it is unknown to why anyone has flaws and the such and each person is unique with theirs, this is only a list of what Aros knows to be his strengths and weaknesses, it may or may not be expanded upon at a later date.​
[+] Muscular - Haven't you seen that body? It probably has more muscle on him than a body builder that has been building his muscle since he was six years old! Although he probably got his muscle the cheats way, through the different DNA that was put into him by the Sith Sorcerer, it is surprising that he has been able to maintain it all for this amount of time, but he does get a lot of exercise while he goes out and about exploring and doing missions for the faction he belongs to, and he did a lot of fighting while he was a child, so that is properly how he maintained it.​
[+] Genetics - Aros has very few genetical flaws because he was crafted by a Sith Sorcerer who envisioned this Sithspawn being one of the greatest warriors he had ever made, many different DNA types of different warrior species were pumped into the bloodstream of him and with a little bit (Ok, Ok... A lot) more training he could become one of the greatest warriors this galaxy has ever seen in the history of everything!​
[+] Intelligent - Every living thing that has the ability to think, speak and make informed decisions has the right to say they are intelligent, Aros would probably be considered smarter than the average bear, he was designed by the Sith Sorcerer to be a strategist, a brilliant mind for instant strategic plans on the battlefield, of course this requires at least a proficient understanding of mathematics, writing, history and all the standard subjects that a Sith would use in everyday life.​
[=] Loyal - Aros is naturally loyal to the Dark Side of the force, not even the purest of the Light Side user's could cleanse his soul of the darkness purged within it, nothing can stop him from his goals and dreams of one day becoming the greatest Sith to have ever lived, although it is very unlikely anything like that will ever happen to him, but you should know what they say, dreams are free.​
[-] Unsociable - Aros was never really brought up to be a sociable person, and it isn't in his nature anyway. He rarely ever speaks but prefers to display messages through his body language, which should be pretty easy to read for all the standard sentient species of the galaxy.​
[-] Headstrong - Unfortunately like all the other young people in the galaxy, Aros might be a little bit headstrong, believing that just because he follows the Dark Side and has big muscles and scary tattoos that he can go around doing whatever the hell he feels like, of course he wouldn't be as stupid as to insult a Sith lord or something incredibly stupid like that, he does have a brain you know.​
[-] Genetically Engineered - Aros was genetically engineered to be the Sith he is, to be the warrior he is. That wasn't his choice, although he probably would've chosen to become a Sith anyway, but that isn't the point, sometimes because of this he can go into a depressed state that takes days to get out of, of course he gets to chose multiple other aspects of his personality, and those are changing all the time but his basis stays the same.​
Weapons:
-Standard Blaster Pistol, Unmodified​
-Standard Blaster Rifle, Unmodified​
-Standard Slugthrower, Unmodified​
-Standard Vibroblade, Unmodified​
-Standard Quarterstaff, Unmodified​
Armor:
-Basic Combat Armor, Unmodified​
-Basic Ritual Armour, Unmodified​
Gear:
-Medpacks​
-Bandages​
-Healing Medicines​
-Scrolls, to write down any significant happenings of his life​
Ship:
N/A... Yet
Force Powers:
Force Push/Pull - Adept​
Force Jump - Adept​
Force Speed - Adept​
Biography:
This story, is not a normal story, it is not a story that ends in happiness were fluffy bunny's and lollipops can be found everywhere, if you prefer one of those story's then turn around and come back were you came from, this is not the type of story that you would particularly enjoy very much, you have been warned...
The story of Aros is a long one, one that doesn't begin or end pleasantly at all. This story begins with the loving marriage of two regular human's, whose names have been lost as time has worn on, they were very deeply and very much in love. They decided to have a child, nine months later the woman gave birth to a baby boy, their first time having a child, no one would've guessed that that would be there last chance to be there as a family, just forgetting the normal troubles of life. That all ended in three days time when a Sith Sorcerer had been spotted on the planet, the three people, a male, a female and a male child had all of a sudden disappeared, they couldn't be found anyway and after four weeks of searching everywhere they could the search crew gave up, the people were never seen again, they were presumed dead.​
That is always a funny world, Presumed., it often means that someone has guessed and more times than not a guess is completely wrong, for the two adults that was true, after only two days of having their baby boy they had been killed by the Sith Sorcerer, because they were useless to him in most ways, the weak must die while the strong must prevail. The Sorcerer kept the baby because it was in it's youth, it wasn't to late to make the baby another one of his experiments, the experimentation began almost immediately and the first thing the Sorcerer did was pump the child full of DNA from various species that were known for there warrior like people, this was ultimately to much for the child, who had died in the process.​
The Sorcerer was pretty pissed off about the child's death, and he was gonna go to the last resort to bring him back to life, he was going to make the child into a Sithspawn, the process took weeks, maybe even months but it was all worth it in the end, the child had survived but as far as the Sorcerer could tell it was only by a thread, he abandoned the project in the end for something better, what this something was was never discovered, although the child was by an old lady with no family who wasn't able to conceive children, and had none herself, so looking around she took the child and would keep him until he went to school...​
Aros was never the best student in school, he wasn't the worse either and there wasn't any chance of him becoming a scholar anytime soon. His best subject was history, and it was the history of an ancient order called the Sith but whenever he tried asking his teacher anything about it she would curtly reply that it was nothing but a mere cult of rouge Jedi. But Aros was smarter than to believe that the Sith was only that, he deepened his studies into them and as time progressed he learnt more about them, he could feel something stirring inside of him and eventually he came across the history of a unknown minor Sith Lord called Darth Aros, at the time Aros had no proper name and he liked that one so much that he took it as his own.​
When Aros had finished his time at school he decided to go join the Sith, but where would he begin? He decided to join the League of Red, where he is currently training to become a Sith Warrior, he hopes to become the most powerful warrior to ever exist one day, and to prove this and his alliance to the Sith he put tattoo's on himself to always remind himself of who he really is, that is where his adventure began...​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Bounties Collected:
Kills:
Acolyte Arc:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personall Threads:
Training Threads:
Dev Threads:
Dominions:
Invasions:

Aros

A
Holy poodoo?... Don't leave me hanging kid [member="Vivin'Terr"]
Oh yes and I can' get to sleep, to much creativity is going through my head right now, so I am getting back to work on this straight away!

Aros

A
I like crazy, what is wrong with crazy? Have you had a proper look around the forums yet? i think everyone here is a little bit crazy.
[member="Vivin'Terr"]

Aros

A
I out-crazied most of the people on this forum... Wow I think I just managed to do something that is nearly impossible

Aros

A
I'm not basing him completely off Kratos, I was just sitting in my room on Facebook or something like that when I had a sudden inspiration for this character and now here I am making the Star Wars version of Kratos

Aros

A
Oh crap, I didn't realize there was already an Aros on this forum, sorry
[member="Prince Aros"]

[member="Aros"]
We must be soul mates or something, same name same faceclaim. Dont sweat it though, I'm sure there's more than two people in the entire galaxy called Aros.
And more than one that looks like Kratos :p

Aros

A
Maybe later on we could do a roleplay were we meet each other, I bet that would confuse the crap outta everyone :p
[member="Prince Aros"]

Aros

A
I read your character sheet, it is very interesting, and yes we shall meet but what will the galaxy's excuse be for making us almost exactly the same person? Maybe we could just play that off by being like Jedi and saying "Ooooooooooooh Destiny"
[member="Prince Aros"]

Aros

A
Seriously, you guys have to be more clear with what you say...
What is something else Miss Reaper person? [member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Two people, both named Aros, both played by Kratos, both made within the same 48 hour period. Ya can't make this poodoo up!

Aros

A
I seriously didn't know that there was another dude playing an Aros who was using Kratos as a play by, but as we said we are gonna do a weird roleplay thread were we say things like "Oooooooooooh Destiny" to explain why we look alike and stuff like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom