Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army ranks and commands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Republic Army!
clone-wars-clones.jpg

All new army characters may pick a title below Army Marshal at start.
Please apply in this thread with your requested rank and the name of your unit (if any).

All numbers are general guidelines and may vary from type of unit.

Republic squad
The Republic Army's smallest unit is the squad. It consists of 10 troopers led by a Sergeant. the sergeant is assisted by a corporal who will step in if the sergeant is removed from active duty or if the squad need to split up.

Platoon
A platoon consists of three squads and is lead by a Lieutenant.

Company
A company consists of in between 3 to 5 platoons and is lead by a Captain or a Major depending on the size of the unit.

Battalion
A battalion ranges from 4 to 8 Companies and is lead by a Lieutenant colonel.

Army Brigade
The Brigade holds a number of battalions, in between 4 to 9 and from the army capable of large scale operations, most often charged with protecting a section of a planet or other vital point of interest. With their own headquarters based on their main planet these are army units that can be deployed for large scale operations such as invading an enemy planet. The brigade is lead by a Colonel or a General depending on the size of the brigade.

--- Below are titles that need to be appointed by the correct IC instance ----

Army Corp
An army corp is a whole republic army on itself and is brought together under the Marshal who only answers to the grand General. An Army corp can be as small as 3 to 4 brigades and as massive as 10 to 15 brigades depending on its role and purpose.

The Republic Army
The entire Galactic Republic army is lead by the Grand General.. The Grand General is only outranked by the Supreme Commander.

The Republic Military
The combined might of the Republic Army and the Republic navy is lead by the supreme commander

Roster
Ranks

Grand General

Marshal

General
[member="Keira Ticon"] - commanding the republic clone division​
[member="Thoja Arlos"] - the 228th Black Operations Division​
[member="Kista Fel"]

Colonel
[member="Viscous Thorn"] - 98th Ragithian Jungle Fighters​
[member="Weiss"] - the 33rd Marine corp brigade​
[member="Krenis Skirata"] - Advanced Recon Commando program

Lieutenant Colonel

Major
[member="Jaccer Ramirez"]​

Captain
[member="Willreich Ritter"] - Krieg's 1st Shock Infantry​

Lieutenant
[member="Rendom Axel"]
[member="Ander Wyne"]​

NCO:s and privates
[member="Sofia Annesley"]​
[member="Valkren Calderon"] - Saber team​
[member="Marius Severus"]
[member="Gax Oaldiro"] - Special forces
[member="Sean Ailín"]

I've been RPing as a Liuetenant since I began using this character, so I would like to make a request for a promotion to either Major or Captain.

Thanks in advance.

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Jaccer Ramirez said:
I've been RPing as a Liuetenant since I began using this character, so I would like to make a request for a promotion to either Major or Captain.

Thanks in advance.

[member="Mantic Dorn"]
I would say that makes perfect sense. I will put Major but if you wish to go for lower rank just say so.

[member="Nrir'ezeash'assase"]

Absolutely!

The Republic intelligence is hard at work.

We got a few members, [member="Fixx Kearney"] and [member="Crowley Furtim"] that RPs secret agents that I know of.

Go for it and I guess we should have that as a rank as well if it is something folk want?

[member="Jack Sparrow"] [member="Mantic Dorn"] My first act as Supreme Commander is to promote [member="Keira Ticon"] to the rank of General. She will be over all military operations and decisions concerning the clones currently serving the Republic. She will be in charge of seeing that they are treated fairly and given what they need for both military and civilian life.These souls were not free when they were born and adapting to their new freedom and adjusting to life as free men will be difficult but we owe this to them as they now chose to serve the republic freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom