Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Armor of the Sacred Band of Zarnâth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmaster Nyâsh

W

Sigil-1-1.png

artwork-warhammer-mark-of-chaos-1671x826-2005-10-07-18.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create the armor for the Sacred Band of Zarnâth.
  • Image Source: Headder is mine. Image here.
  • Canon Link: Armor
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Full suit of armor plus shield
  • Weight: Very Heavy
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: Very Low
    • Environmental: High
    • EMP/Ion: Low
    • Sonic: Low
    • Radiation: Low
    • Corrosive: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Armor Parts
    • Plate Armor
    • Chainmail or Scalemail
    • Shield
STRENGTHS
  • Tank - The heavy armor provides good protection against common attacks and weapons.
  • Encasing - A full suit of armor it offers decent protection against weather and external influences like heat, cold and wind.
WEAKNESSES
  • Lumbering - The armor slows down its wearer, not allowing for a lot of agility.
  • Here I am - The red armor offers little possibility to hide or remain stealthy.
DESCRIPTION
Forged by the apprentice smiths of the Dread Forges, the Sacred Band armors are simple work, simple but decent work done by the newcomers to the Forgemasters. The armors are adorned with gold and trophies of wild beasts such as horns, claws and teeth, they are painted red and given out in masses to the members of the Sacred Band for their armories. The apprentice hammer the plate armors, work the rings into chainmails or the scales to scalemails and cast the shields. It is the beginners work, the entrance into the Dread Forges, working tirelessly, daily from dawn till dusk to maybe gain the favor of a Forgemaster to raise beyond this repetitive work.

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Lord Nyâsh

Simple and solid!
And, I'm sorry, but I cannot accept it in this form. The materials that you wrote never give any "Force resistance" to the armour, so here the Average already means None, and you cannot go under the Average just for to gain free points for it. Due to this, I have to ask you to modify the Force resistance to Average, and fortunately your resistances are unbalanced again, so after you delete the Force resistance, your ratings are still underpowered. And if you want, you can edit this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom