Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Armor of Burning Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: Armor for Mygeleto
Image Source: [X] [X]
Canon Link: N/A
Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: Mygeleto
Affiliation: Mygeleto
Model: N/A
Modularity: None
Production: Unique
Material: Impervium, Duralloy, Turadium, and Zal alloy

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: Very Heavy
Resistances: Extreme
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): High
- Kinetic: Extreme
- EMP/ION: Extreme
- Elemental: Low
- Acid: Very Low
- Sonic: Average
- Vacuum: Average
- Lightsabers: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES

Helmet:

• Copper Faraday Cage: A mesh of conductive materials, that protects the armor's systems from electromagnetic radiation (e.g. EMP).

• VT-FD Mask - Scanner used to track Force Users

• Audio/Video Systems:

Audio/Video Recorder: A device which records both audio, and video. Can store up to fifteen (15) hours of content.

• Audio/Video Player: A device which displays the recorded audio, and video files.

• Annunciator: A sound amplification device.

• Broadband Antenna: A device which allows the user to pick up noises and sounds, on different broadband frequencies from far distances.

• Sonic Dampeners: A device which limits the amount of sound that can reach the user's inner-ear.

[*]
Communication Systems:

• Encrypted Comlink: A device that transfers voice signals from one location to another.

[*]
Breathing Systems:

• Environmental Filter: A device that removes harmful gases, such as poisons, and fumes from the air.

• Oxygen Filtration System: A device that removes solid particles, such as dust, pollen, mould, and bacteria from the air.

• Oxygen Supply: A storage vessel that holds sixty (60) minutes of oxygen.

• Rebreather: A breathing apparatus that absorbs the carbon dioxide of the user's breath, to permit the rebreathing of unused oxygen.

[*]
Scanner/Sensor Systems:

• Multi-Scanner: A multi-role scanner, which combines the functions of the following:

• Combat Scanner: A sensor which employs targeting software, to increase the user's combat efficiency.

• Life Form Scanner: A device that allows the user to detect living beings from a distance.

• Multi-Frequency Targeting and Acquisition System: A sensor system which provides assistance in acquiring targets in conditions of poor visibility, and at long ranges.

• Radar: An object detection system, that determines the range, angle, or velocity of objects.

• Motion Scanner: A device that detects objects via movement, and displays them on the helmet's radar.

• Sonar Mapper: A device that emits sonar pulses, to map an area through echolocation.

• Transponder Systems:

• IFF Transponder: A transponder signal which broadcasts the user's affiliation.

[*]
Visor Systems:

• Anti-flash Visor: A visor that protects the user's eyes from bright flashes, such as those emitted by flash bangs.

• Heads-Up Display: A transparent display that presents data without requiring the user to look away from their viewpoint.

• Rangefinder: A device that zooms in on distant targets, and displays visual data of the target observed.

• Vision Technologies: The visor may cycle through the following visions:

Standard Vision

• Infrared Vision

• Night Vision

• Thermal Vision

• Ultraviolet Vision

Body:

• Power-Pack: A small power-pack that supplies energy to the Armor's systems.

• Redundant Power-Pack: A small, redundant, power-pack that supplies energy to critical systems if the primary power-pack is damaged, or disabled.

• Faraday Cage: A mesh of conductive materials, that protects the armor's systems from electromagnetic radiation (e.g. EMP).

• Coolant System: An in-built system, designed to keep the user at a comfortable temperature, in high heat environments.

• Pressurization System: The armor can be pressurized, so as to aid the user in surviving the vacuum of space.
Arms:
Legs:

• Copper Faraday Cage: A mesh of conductive materials, that protects the armor's systems from electromagnetic radiation (e.g. EMP).

• Magno-grip Soles: A device that allows the user to magnetize themselves to surfaces which they were standing on.

Strengths:

• Strong Armor - Created to deal with many foreseeable problems the armor is made to counteract many problems that soldiers see in the battlefield.

• Advanced Technology - It has the latest technology in hunting and fighting tech.

Weaknesses:

• Slow Moving - Because of its weight the user will not be running in this armor and retreat will be difficult.

• Armor Gaps - In order to allow the wearer some moverability the armor has several gaps. Beneath the arms, the back of the knee, and specifically around the neck are vulnerable. In theory a sharp enough blade or lightsaber could pierce through the armor in these points.

DESCRIPTION
-- Created during the Plague that caused the galaxy to hide within their planets form the disease. It was created by the destruction of many foes of the Behemoth Warrior, Mygeleto. With each kill he completed he gathered the armor of his foes and forged armor from the best parts. It was in his way of respecting the fighters that stood against him.

-- Crafted by some of the greatest smiths across the galaxy, at the threat of their own lives, of course.

-- For over 300 years he gathered the best equipment and metals in hopes of crafting armor that could level the playing field of the greatest warriors. Great names that Mugeleto would often state in his drunken moods would be the chestplate of Calbin the Mighty of Shili. The Shoulder pad of Grit the Destroyer of Gargolyn IV. As well as even talk about the goin guard of Zim the Betrayer of Ord Vaug.

-- The armor is heavily protected, but is crafted for the engagement of enemies. Retreat was never designed in the armor and as such running and retreat would be difficult in the wearing of the armor. However, killing the wearer of the armor would be a monumental task though it would not be hard to hit the individual.

[member="Mygeleto"], we've got a few things we might need to work out here before i can slap on approval on this.

Image Source: [X] [X]
Please be sure to link the page the image can be found on and not directly to the image itself so that proper credit can be given

Manufacturer: Mygeleto
Affiliation: Mygeleto
Please be sure to link the affiliation/manufacturer, even if it is you

Mygeleto said:
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 200 lbs
- Elemental: Semi
- Sonic: Extreme
For the above, please be sure we are using the ratings laid out in the TEMPLATE when rating the specific areas of the submission. In this particular instance, your weight rating and your rating for elemental resistance (colored yellow above) are not part of the approved ratings. Further more, when I plug the overall ratings in and calculate them, the overall grade is coming up at a full three ratings too high, making it "extremely overpowered". For this, I'd strongly suggest lowering the rating by three points (1 extreme down to average is the difference you're looking at here so as long as three rating points are lowered, the ratings here should be fine).

Mygeleto said:
Multi-purpose Arm Terminal - easily accessible arm terminal for soldiers to use on the battlefield.
As this item is not labeled as "Open-market" and instead affiliated only with the "Galactic Republic," I'm going to have to ask here that you get the original submitter's permission to use this tech, and provide proof of permission in this sub before it can be used.

[member="Alden Akaran"]

I had received permission to use the tool by the Sumbitter before they left Chaos. However I have no way to show it so I just deleted it. Otherwise Edited the changes.

[member="Mygeleto"]

Mygeleto said:
I had received permission to use the tool by the Sumbitter before they left Chaos. However I have no way to show it so I just deleted it. Otherwise Edited the changes.
Unfortunately without proof of that approval, we cannot allow it to be used as it is not an open market item. You can make another sub with similar qualities to this, but this particular one you can not for already specified reasoning.

Mygeleto said:
- Elemental: Low
- Sonic: Extreme
Your resistances here are still showing as extremely overpowered and could use a bit of tweaking if you can to avoid the likelihood of future reports. If you look at the spreadsheet in the spoiler below, you can see exactly what i mean. And the spreadsheet is available through the armor template i linked you to earlier.
GRDDl06.png

[member="Alden Akaran"]

The Spredsheet does not work for me for some reason and only offer errors. So kind of just guessing with the levels of resistance.

Added Acid - Very Low and Lowered Elemental

As well as brought down Sonic from Extreme to Average

[member="Mygeleto"]

Solid work lowering the stats, but i got some more news for you that you may enjoy hearing. You can actually bump a single rating up 1 rating point and still be solid here. This is completely up to you, however, as I can approve this as is at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom