Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Armor Designers and Armorors, I need you!

Hey there, how are you? Are you well? If yes, great, if not, then cheer up cause it's Friday and everything is groovy on a Friday until you have to listen to the saddest poem in mankind during school hours. That is anything but groovy, anything but indeed.

Now that I have stopped rambling, i'll spit it out. I need a clothing company capable of designing two things and producing two sets of each. I need two sets of regular Sith Tunics that can deflect blaster shots, something like Anakin Skywalker and Luke Skywalker's tunics. I also need two sets of special armor capable of deflecting blasters and keeping limbs attached if hit with a lightsaber. It also needs somewhere to slide two wrist weapons on that can be interchanged. And a utility belt, always a utility belt.

Below is a picture I plan to use.

jacob_frye_assassins_creed_syndicate_game_2015-t2.jpg

jacob-frye-outfit-v4-03.png

I can pay and will happily take part in any dev threads as well as a small meeting thread :)

[member="Werah Unon"]

That's cool, though slightly iffy on the phrik. I could do with the second set to be lightweight like the first to be honest with a slight layer of phrik or something inside.

Ok, but Lightsabers could still get through if used with enough force. But it would give you some protection from light blows, and you'd be more mobile...

2 Armorweave Tunics, with phrik underlay - 30,000
[member="Darth Novus"]

[member="Werah Unon"]

That's fine, that armor is mostly for looks more than actual protection. Then the two phrik underlayed Sith tunics, happy days.

I'll pay that, happily :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom