Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arming the Det. (Clan Ordo and Firemane)

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
@[member="Anija Ordo"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tegaea shook each hand in turn. "Thank you for coming. It's been great doing business with you, and I hope this is the start of a long and fruitful relationship. I'll have Tempest come and see you before you leave so you can get the exact measurements you require."
She beamed. It had been a most excellent day so far.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"], @[member="Anija Ordo"], @[member="Ordo"]

For her part Siobhan had enjoyed very little in terms of formal education, having come from the gutter and all that. Fortunately her wife had initiated her into the Order of the Torch during their honeymoon, an noble organisation that promoted literacy and learning. Its efforts had not been wasted on her, but then learning was best accomplished when accompanied by stern...discipline.

"I look forward to testing the beskar'gam out in action," Siobhan said eagerly, probably mangling the pronounciation of the Mandalorian word but perhaps getting points for effort, likewise shaking each hand in turn.. "It's been great meeting and working with you. I hope you enjoy the bolters," she smiled at that.

She had an idea about how the tech they were selling the Mandalorians would be employed, if the rumblings were true than war seemed only a matter of time between the Mandalorian Clans and the Republic. She was not particularly happy about it, though she had expected the anti-Sith Coalition to fall once the Empire collapsed so ignominiously, and she did not care much. Unless it involved Sith, those she perceived as Sith-like or Kaeshana, her new home, she was pretty disinterested. The day had gone very well so far, she and Tegaea had cause to celebrate.

@Ordo @Siobhan Kerrigan @Tegaea Alcori

Anija smiled. She was...pleased with the arrangement, and she knew Ordo was as well. Though, with as good of an agreement they had reached on the weapons, Anija wasn't all that happy with the prospect of war looming again. She supposed that it was the way of things, to an extent - what with being Mandalorian. She leaned towards Ordo and grinned. "So... where are we going to put it all, buir...?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom