Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arkuhn Charity Raffle

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
fnVFg6d.png
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen!​
It is my great pleasure to inform you that [member="Danger Arceneau"] and I will be holding a Charity raffle! What is a Charity Raffle? Exactly what it sounds like. A party people where people who come are given a ticket for a chance to win some really cool tech and other rewards! Woo! All proceeds will be donated to The Eve Foundation for good works around the galaxy as well as Arkhun Medical for research into rare and exotic diseases!​
How Will This Work?
Simple! Everyone who enters the thread will be assigned a ticket number. Then throughout the thread we will be raffling off the different prizes at random(We have a generator online for this!), when your ticket is called you get that item. Simple, easy, fun!​
Prizes:
Below are the prizes already donated, if you have a company and would like to donate an item, please do so by PM'ing [member="Danger Arceneau"] and myself!​
6. Zamboni minesweeping main battle tank - Donated by Ringovinda StarYards​
7. Advanced HUD Display Tracker - Donated by Salacia Consolidated​
8. A bag of Hurrikane Crystals - Donated by Saran Drast​
9. A fully customized-commissioned droid - Donated by [member="Kaili Talith"]​
10. Mysterious Item​

OOC: Danger and I thought this would be a fun, more varied thread then an auction. The thread itself will essentially be a party, with everyone invited. It would be one ticket per person and presumably everyone whose there has bought one(we wont say price because thats tacky and also not really important for the fun/point of the thread). It's just meant to be an enjoyable thread where people, even if they're not super loaded, can get awesome tech and go through some character dev. :)

Daren Silvari

D
Not overly wealthy, but noticeably so.

If you'll have me, I'll be there.

Additional Relevant Story Information:
Ex Senator of Chandrila a while back for the GR
Former Governor for the Galactic Alliance back when it was founded. (Not noticeably long in position.)

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Daren Silvari said:
Not overly wealthy
As a note to anyone who wants to hop in. You don't necessarily have to be super Rich to join. Danger and Alric are pretty well known philanthropists and It's not out of the question that some free tickets would be handed out just to generate buzz and do good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom