Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arkanian Roll Call

During my Tuesday game night an idea came to me that got my GM to laugh and also say that I was horrible.

The idea was to, in Star Wars, create the Tau from Warhammer.

In theory this can be accomplished by an Arkanian or a small group of Arkanians (due to their experience in Genetic Manipulation) altering the genes and genome of the Duros species.

The primary idea being the creation of a short lived warrior species to serve as warriors and guards.

Thus I am looking for Arkanians. Though I am unsure just how many individuals RP as Arkanians or those that would be willing to work on such a project.

If you are, I would like to speak with you to hammer out the possibility of a series of threads going from the conception of the idea to completion and eventual cloning of the resulting species (which would end up with its own Codex Sub).

Anyone interested?

Progflaw99

VMtdrgb.jpg

Thank you. If I can't find one or at least in the field I'm looking for I may need to use the NPC. [member="Captain Larraq"]

There's always heresy. [member="Rolf Amsel"]

Two half Arkanians. I could work with [member="Titan"] without a problem. Any work or developments with [member="Darth Sarcophago"] would have to be done in secret due in part to Amelia being part of the FWC and Alderaan having its own problems with the Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom