Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Arisojan Jarok

Arisojan Jarok

A

david-alexandre-villeneuve-after-an-eternity-by-daver100-d5vndsi-pre.jpg

A R I S O J A N .

O V E R V I E W
The Itinerant Swordsman. The Wanderer. The Shinobi of the Underworld. The Vagrant. The Drifter.

Various names and monikers and stories for a figure very few can identify before they too end up dead with a sliced throat. A whose actual story has no childhood beginning or apparent encroaching end.

Just a simple appearance out of the Galactic Rim and a swathe of assassinations conducted so efficiently that most are unaware that the target is dead for days after it is done.

Under the shrouds of night, the blindings of day, and the masses of planets beyond count, Arisojan Jarok has moved unseen and only barely known, culling the sinners, the war criminals, the corrupt, the evil, and the abominations from the Galaxy.

None who has escaped Jarok's blade can say as to the true identity of this loathsome, enigmatic figure, for each account is the same. Their face is masked in gilded porcelain and their body wrapped in red cloaks and black, rune-crafted armor that never stains in blood no matter how brutal the kill.
jack_of_blades_by_beidak_dbavtnc-fullview.jpg

. B I R T H P L A C E
Irmenu​
. R E S I D E N C E
The Glade​
. S P E C I E S
Unknown​
. G E N D E R
Unknown​
. A G E
Unknown​
. H E I G H T