Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Aris Needs Friends And Threads

Been writing him for a little while now, but he really doesn't have many threads going for him. So I want to branch out on that. He's a good saber duelist and likes to study, but can't use the force to throw things around, feel your emotions, or sense the future. Just get strong.

That won't be changing, just as a heads up. It's not a problem to be fixed or have him learn how to do those things. But anything else is fair game for rp. Hit me up if you're interested in this little guy.

I would love to do a friendly sparring session! Something sabers only or, because Rann is pretty good at throwing stuff around, a little “hey would you wanna practice defending against someone who likes to throw stuff?”

Alternatively, I’d also love to get together and plan out a thread that doesn’t have to be combat oriented!

I would love to do a friendly sparring session! Something sabers only or, because Rann is pretty good at throwing stuff around, a little “hey would you wanna practice defending against someone who likes to throw stuff?”

Alternatively, I’d also love to get together and plan out a thread that doesn’t have to be combat oriented!

Aris do like combat stuff. It'd certainly be good practice for him to deal with people throwing stuff.

In theory, if Aris's power is all internal, maybe he could learn how to Phase. That's less about the surroundings and more about the self. If not, I think it would at least be a fun interaction. A former sith who is trying to be a passive player in the galaxy chattin with a next gen Jedi.

In theory, if Aris's power is all internal, maybe he could learn how to Phase. That's less about the surroundings and more about the self. If not, I think it would at least be a fun interaction. A former sith who is trying to be a passive player in the galaxy chattin with a next gen Jedi.

First, what's phase.

But also chatting and maybe picking up the guitar sounds fun.

Oh yeah Valery does that. That could be an interesting thing for him to do! Though at the same time I dig Aris's all in on sword work.

But guitar is a go for sure yea
Whatever works for you. Xeno is a former sword expert who now just does things with a bamboo blade, so there can be some tutoring there, but I'm down to have a chance meeting. Xeno and his boys do some night time crime stomping for fun on occasion, so perhaps they pick up Aris in a pinch and get to chatting.

Whatever works for you. Xeno is a former sword expert who now just does things with a bamboo blade, so there can be some tutoring there, but I'm down to have a chance meeting. Xeno and his boys do some night time crime stomping for fun on occasion, so perhaps they pick up Aris in a pinch and get to chatting.

Crime Time Lime.

Idk I wanted a third word that rhymed lets make it happen.

Crime Time Lime.

Idk I wanted a third word that rhymed lets make it happen.
Sick. You can feel free to write up a post one at your leasure then.
916883779757436989.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom