Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ari Jade

[SIZE=12pt]Name: Ari Jade[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Faction: Primeval[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Species: Human[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Age: 17[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Sex: Female[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Height: 5ft[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Weight: 120lbs[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Eyes: Blue[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Hair: Blonde[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Skin: Tan[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Force Sensitive: Yes[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Strengths: Quick and Agile: Ari's small size allows her to easily escape situations she would rather not be in, Ari grew up on a farm making her hardworking and enduring.[/SIZE]
Weaknesses: I would like to discover what they shall be
[SIZE=12pt]Biography: Ari Jade grew up on a small farm in the northern hemisphere of the planet Chandrila with her parents and brothers. She and her family made a living off the crops they grew and sold. As The One Sith faction came closer to her planet her parents gave all of their credits to Ari and sent her to the capitol to get away from the area, she took a transport off the planet and was sent to Coruscant where she began to live on her own in some of the more peaceful areas.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Ship: None[/SIZE]
Kills: None
Roleplay: None

Picture for understanding: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2005/354/c/3/Jedi_Girl_by_Sheridan_J.jpg

Great start. If you have the time, I suggest really thinking this over some more and pouring more into it to really bring your character alive. Of course you can add more while you RP and she develops, but backstory is really the backbone as it is where we first get a taste for your character and can fall in love with her. With love we can really enjoy watching your character grow! I am a literature major and I am not the best RPer on here, but I would love to help if you need help developing your story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom