Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Argos's Contract Terminal

Argos of the East

A
b5c17117ccc99cdfd38413e2205f1d2f.jpg

Smoke filled the air with an almost hazy, toxic density - forcing the more virgin lungs to cough at every inhale. The bar man looked like he was tired of this job ten years ago, even as he pushed a full glass to a herglic who slammed it in a single gulp. Others give harsh looks from the side tables, a few muttering as they watch you enter; yet another mercenary looking for work. A large man in the back motioned you over to him adding a sharp whistle to garner your attention.​
"Argos is back here.", he offered with a quick jerk of his head, a door sliding open in the same moment.​
As you walk through, there was a few more people drinking and smoke - a few were passed out, while even more twi'leks were redoing their makeup near a series of mirrors on the far wall. In the center of the back wall was a recess with a table, and in it a man with long black hair was smoking something so strong you could swear you could smell it from where you stood. He glanced over his aviators and motioned you back to where he was.​
His silver hand moved through a few holograms before a hologram appeared - a summary of details, sometimes a target, but most importantly they all had the number of credits they were worth at the bottom.​
"Got a job for you."​
---​
OOC:​
So, since I feel like the contract threads and bounty threads aren't as common as they used to be, I thought I'd introduce a true 'information broker / fixer' to the board who can hopefully help give free lancers something to do. Argos of the East, an aged criminal who's managed to survive this long on his own gumption; but now sees its much easier to make a cred when you aren't the one getting shot at. Every now and then when I feel like It, I'll be using Argos to post writing prompts character can claim by filling out the objectives required - be they writing with another person, capturing someone for a bit of information extraction, or otherwise stealing important artifacts from a faction.

If you have any personal requests, feel free to send Argos a DM or DM me on Discord and I'll get a mercenary on the job as soon as possible. Open contract, or specified - all for a bit of plausible deniability, and some fun RP opportunities for all those aboard.​

Argos of the East

A
Contract 1:

"Alright kid, this one isn't exactly easy.", Argos mused as he slammed the bounty puck on the table.​
Pouring himself a fresh drink, he motioned to it with the hand that held his cigarette -​
"Got a contract on a Jedi Holocron. Specifically, one in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.", he said with a shake of his head.​
The bounty puck spun slowly, offering a view of the outside of the Jedi Temple. As many times as it had been destroyed, there was no telling if the old building plans would be accurate enough for tactical planning; so Argos didn't even offer them up. The New Jedi Order likely buffed the security in the last few years regardless.​
"Owned by a 'Hasjo Hallu' - Dude's been dead a long time, so I doubt he'll miss much. Do your research - you'll get a bonus if you don't leave a trace. And make sure you don't break it, kid."​
---​
OOC Requirements:
Break into the Jedi Temple on Coruscant using whatever means you can come up with. Write with at least one New Jedi Order character in your attempt to get it, and bring it back to Argos in one piece. Tag me in a reply to this thread with a link to the thread(s) in which this was accomplished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom