Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Are you awake?

Nuff

N
What would have been a normal very early morning for the Jedi Knight, Cas Tynen, on the distant planet of Lothal. A sudden low beeping echoed throughout the bedroom from Cas's side of the bed. His comm's screen had lit up with its low nightlight as it received a message. After a few minutes, it beeped again, as a second message had popped up on the screen. And a third. And a fourth. And a fifth. And if Cas didn't reply, the messages would continue to come in.

"Hiiiii!"
"Are you sleeping?"
"I can't sleep"
"I'm boooored"

"Are you having sex?"

If Cas went to see who was transmitting the messages, he would just see it stating "Unknown" sender and if he would try to hack the information out, he would hit a disturbingly strong firewall, keeping him from getting the information he wanted.

Cadere Cadere

Cas was on a 'secret mission' - that mission being, spending a night with his girlfriend Tess. After hours of fanatical activities that lasted from sundown to sunrise, finally, the activities concluded and the young couple decided it was the perfect time to sleep. Luckily for her, Tess managed to fall asleep quick but it took a while for the Jedi Knight to drift off himself.

After about ten minutes of tossing and turning, he finally laid in a position comfortable enough to fall asleep. Smiling, he closed his eyes, at long last he would get some sleep. As he began drifting off, his comm beeped on the bedside table and his eyes shot open and his eyes glanced in the direction of his communicator but he ignored it and closed his eyes again. Then the notifications kept going and going and going, Cas angrily opened his eyes and sat up on the bed.

Cas' cybernetic arm made a smooth mechanical sound as he reached over to grab his comm, the sender's identity was unknown. Figures. Cas' rolled his eyes and sighed quietly, knowing that these messages wouldn't stop as they continued as he held it - glancing over at Tess who was still fast asleep, he smiled at her looking so peaceful before turning his attention back to the mysterious sender.

Scratching his bare chest with his flesh hand, Cas yawned, ignoring the last question before typing back to the sender:

Who is this?
How'd you get my information?
I ALMOST fell asleep.
You better have a good reason for messaging me so early in the karkin' morning!

Once he had finished sending his irritated messages, he scratched his forehead and waited for a response.

Nuff

Nuff

N
Nuff laid on her bed, in her chamber, in her Tachys-class Pursuit Corvette heading back towards Sith space. To say Nuff was bored, was an understatement, with her head tails dangling from the edge of her bed, she looked at her comm's screen, waiting for Cas to reply.

In fact, she had tried to do everything else on her mind, that she thought could help her sleep or at least keep her entertained. Unfortunately, nothing had worked and she grew rather frustrated as the hours went on. That's when her mind went to that Jedi she fought! What was his name again? Did he even say his name? No... not that she can recall, ugh, that would complicate things! Stupid Jedi.

After she was received by her officer and close friend, Kevan along with her soldiers, she had thought about Cas for a long time. At first, she wanted to hurt him back, hurt him physically, for what he had done to her. It's what her dad would have her do, it what a Sith would do. She was Sith after all. But then as time went by after her recovery, she little by little started to forgive the Jedi. He couldn't have thrown, while she didn't remember much after her panic attack had taken control of her, but after speaking with Kevan, he did, with reluctantly tell her his reaction to her panic attack.

So made her curious about this Jedi as the Jedi she's met before didn't show any remorse for a Sith and started to dig through the holonet, tracking down the Jedi in hope of finding him. It wasn't until she found some notes describing her dad's fight which actually was the same Jedi she had met! How lucky was that?

Nevertheless, after many weeks of searching, she finally tracked down the Jedi's hololine and was now lying in bed with her pyjamas on, waiting for Cas to return her messages. To her surprise, he actually returned her messages, not that he would have a choice though.

A grin formed on her lips, seeing him returning her messages and quickly rotated to sit up on her bed! Rapid typing her reply she had to delete a couple of lines because they ended up sounding like nonsense because of how happy she was.

"It's Nuff! ^_^
Do you remember me?
You know, the Sith you almost killed ;P
Oh, I tracked you down. it was surprisingly difficult when I didn't know your name.
But now you're awake! I can't sleep... :C
So I thought we could talk!

I don't really have any friends... So I thought you and I could be friends! :3"

Cadere Cadere

This was completely bizarre for Cas, some random managed to acquire his private details and had the audacity to contact him in the early hours of the morning. The person introduced themselves as 'Nuff' which prompted Cas to raise a confused eyebrow - attempting to recollect the name, he recognised that it was a strange name that he'd heard before but couldn't exactly remember when.

Then the next few messages they sent jogged his memory, she casually mentioned she was the Sith that he had almost killed. Nuff! The mute Nautolan assassin he encountered on Nar Shaddaa - she was alive! A small smile formed on his face, as he was pleased to hear that she was alive and... seemingly well with her constant messaging.

Biting his lip, he held his device in his hand for a moment before glancing over to Tess and then back at the screen. With a quiet sigh, all hopes of sleep were out of the window now and so, he began tapping away.

It's good to hear you're alive
Sorry about... all of that... I still feel guilty
Look, I'm happy you're alive and all but... we can't be friends. You're Sith and I'm a Jedi
It wouldn't end well

The Knight paused for a moment, before thinking of something snarky to say about the fact she didn't have any friends.

Sith not having friends is a lifestyle choice right? Figured you guys didn't need friends.

Nuff

Nuff

N
A smile formed on Nuff lips, which turned into a grin as she saw Cas was happy for her well being! She was about to respond, when the door suddenly opened up, causing the Nautolan girl's sense with the help of the force, to alert her. A panicked looked on the girl's face when she saw Kevan with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow like a father disappointed with his kid.

Lightning fast, Nuff dug under the duvet, hiding under it, as if Kevan hadn't caught her red-headed. Laying still for a few seconds, only to have the duvet been pulled off by Kevan. "You should be sleeping young lady" signed Kevan with a stern look. "I know..." signed Nuff back with a silent huff as Kevan placed the duvet back over Nuff's body, but left head out. "Now don't let me catch you again" signed Kevan, before leaving the room, turning off the light in Nuff's room.

Laying for another couple of seconds with closed eyes, before opening one eye to glance in the direction of the door. When the coast looked clear, she dug her head under her duvet and started to reply back, but made sure to keep quiet.

"Sorry, Kevan caught me staying up so late!"
Seeing Cas not wanting to be friends in a way made her disappointed, but wasn't one to give up.
"Why not?! You totally care for me! You were like super scared :3"

Looking at his last message, Nuff made another silent huffed, "we have friends!... I just don't know anyone who want to be my friend"
"Oh... ohhh, is it because you have a lady friend, that we can't be friends? Can Jedi even have lady friends? :O"
"Isn't Jedi forbidden from having lady friends? ;D"

Cadere Cadere

After his last message, Nuff took a while to respond. The optimist in him, for a brief moment, hoped that Nuff had simply fallen asleep - and with a smile on his face, Cas fell onto the pillow and turned over to spoon Tess. Closing his eyes, he began dozing off when the ping of his communicator went off once again, Cas let out a defeated sigh before sitting back up and rubbing his eyes.

Picking up his device, he read what Nuff had responded with. Who the hell was Kevan? He paused and pondered for a moment, was that the Sith who took his arm? Maybe this conversation would be useful, maybe he could get some answers.

Who's Kevan? Is he the one that gave you my old lightsaber?
I don't have a lady friend!
....and look, just because I was concerned for your well-being doesn't mean I want to be friends
You're still Sith after all
It's not like all the crimes your Order's committed is excused

Cas' last comment in particular prompted him to glance at his cybernetic arm in sorrow. Clenching his metallic fist, his face quickly turned into contempt.

Like when the person who gave you my old lightsaber took my arm.

Nuff

Nuff

N
Not understanding what Cas tried to fish after with his question, Kevan is looking after me when my dad doesn't wrote Nuff back.
Remembering losing her lightsaber, you're still mean from breaking my lightsaber, my daddy gave me. It was a gift!
hihi, you totally have lady friends! xD
But... I don't care if you're a Jedi :c

We don't even have to tell my dad! It could just be our little secret friendship club! n.n

Maybe if she came and visited him? Then he could see how much fun they could have together as friends!
I could come to visit you and we could do something fun together! You could even bring your lady friend, I don't mind n.n
Oh... did my dad take your arm? You must not have been very strong back then. Uh, we could train together, gonna be super fun!
Suggested Nuff all excited.

Cadere Cadere

While Tess had been fast asleep at first, the moment she felt Cas' frame envelope her she was wide awake. However she hurt, she was tired and she wasn't going to kick his ass now for waking her up. Though as she laid in bed she listened to his datapad go crazy. If her own device wasn't in need of a charge she would be looking in on who the hell was keeping the two of them awake at this ridiculous hour in the morning.

She ignored it at first, but it only lasted until she heard his datapad keep going off. Clearly this person couldn't think for themselves. Her curiosity grew, though, and soon enough she quietly sat up behind him. She sat up on her knees and laid her half-naked body against his back as her arms came around to swipe his datapad.

With a grumble she rested her head on his shoulder while her arms snaked around him to hold up the datapad in front of her face. She quickly swiped up to the start of the chat and gave one swipe down again, reading at a ludicrous speed through the messages. "Who the kark is bothering you this early?" she mumbled groggily into his ear. "Since when do you text underage Sith girls? Already tired of me?" she quipped with a smug smirk as she let go of him and flipped around to sit on her end of the bed, hunched over to prevent him from stealing it back. The sound of typing echoed from the device as she typed away on a message.

"Oh sure! Do come over! We can have some popcorn and watch a movie together! My lady-friend loves having visitors over. Fair warning, we kriff like womp-rats." she sent before holding up the device for him to take back. "Now drop the kid and get back in bed, otherwise I'll give you a reason to get back in bed." she ordered him with a mischievous smile as she dropped back on the bed and used the entire cover to roll herself up in a cocoon.

Nuff Cadere Cadere

Cas was halfway through reading Nuff's message, growing slightly irritated at her apparent apathy for... literally anything, when he felt Tess' body on his back before having his datapad swiped away "Hey!" he called out to the blonde spy with lightening quick hands. He really should have been better prepared for that.

However, he wasn't nervous about her reading the messages as he had nothing to be nervous for - so, he rested his head against Tess' and waited for her to finish reading. "Just some kid I saved a while back." he casually answered her question, having no issue with flexing his heroics "What, of course not!" he quickly contested before positioning himself where he could plant a deep kiss on her lips "You know you're the only one for me, babe." he affirmed as he pulled away - she then quickly flipped to her side of the bed as quickly as she snatched his datapad.

Playfully rolling his eyes, Cas rested against the headboard and bided his time. Once she handed him the datapad back, his eyes widened in shock at what she wrote in his name and regret completely took over, regret for letting her use his datapad for anything other than research. Slapping his palm to his forehead, his hand slid down to his mouth as he groaned. "You'll pay for that later. Just hold on a sec." he teased holding his hand in the air, palm facing forward to indicate for her to wait.

Then he frantically typed back.

Yeah, so... ignore literally all of that.
That was my... 'lady-friend'
Also, lemme clear some things up:
1) that was MY lightsaber, I literally built it
2) you cannot, I repeat, CANNOT visit
3) no friendship, I already have enough secrets in my life
4) your dad is a schutta (feel free to tell him that too)

Nuff

Nuff

N
Hadn't it been for her deafness and refusing of speaking or rather forgotten how to speak, she would laugh out loud from the all of a sudden straight forward message. instead no sound came, but nonetheless, Nuff laughed. So much that it hurt her stomach.

I KNEW YOU HAD A LADY FRIEND!
You're totally having sex xD
What's her name?
Wait, is she a Jedi too? Uhhh you're in so much trouble with your order, cause your Jedi Order er really boring and dull ;D
Nahuh, it was my lightsaber, my daddy gave it to me as a gift. You must just not have been very good then C:
Hmpf... why not?! :C

Nuff stopped for a second after sending the message, thinking of how to convince Cas to become her friend. In actuality, she was pretty lonely and every other Sith always acted so broody and how they killed this, dominated that. And their idea of fun was nothing but fighting, drinking and doing mean stuff to other people, all of it sounded so... boring. Okay, fighting was fun, but only when she did it with her dad... but that was different, they were having fun for fun's shake.

Reading the last bit of Cas's message, schutta, what's a schutta? Nevermind, she just got a fun idea to befriend Cas, though maybe a bit mean, but he was being really difficult! Not her fault.

I guess you're right. Oh well, I guess you won't mind I send this to your order? ;P

Placing her holopad down by her bed and waited for Cas to write back.

Cadere Cadere

Last edited by a moderator:

"See what you've done? Now she's not gonna leave me alone for the rest of the night." Cas complained as he turned to the probably sleeping Tess. Shaking his head, he stared at the luminous screen for a few moments before sighing and rolling his eyes - however, Nuff's last message sent practically killed any form of friendship. Eye twitching, the Kiffar clenched his jaw as he began tapping away frantically and aggressively at the datapad.

I wouldn't bother replying back if I was having sex
Her name is 'Nonya Business."
Also, thanks for reminding me why I wouldn't make friends with a Sith
Blackmail, really? Not off to a good start.

Calling her bluff, he rolled his eyes again before placing his datapad on the bedside table and laying back down in bed, initiating a spooning position with Tess as he nuzzled his cheek against her shoulder. With luck, Nuff would reconsider the values of real friendship, feel guilty and hopefully... leave him alone.

Nuff

Nuff

N
Reading Cas's messages, not falling for her bluff and then making her feel bad about what he called blackmail. She suddenly got very insecure about what to response and rereading her own text and then Cas's, her stomach started to hurt. Beginning to write something, but delete it and rephrased the sentence, only to delete it again. Reading Cas's message, "Also, thanks for reminding me why I wouldn't make friends with a Sith" actually made her hate herself.

She was just having fun...

Taking her datapad again to reply.
Sorry...
Wouldn't blame you for hating me

Her message had no youthfulness to it. It was short and nothing else was sent to Cas's datapad. Nuff blinked a couple of times, she just realized she messed up getting a real friend that wasn't military personal or under her command. Placing the datapad on a bedtable and laid down, looking at the ceiling, not feeling particularly tired, but more hating herself very very much.

Cadere Cadere

Another ping went off which prompted the Jedi to roll onto his back and lightly slap his palm onto his forehead before rolling it down his face and pulling his hand away once he reached his chin. Instead of sitting up, he rolled over where his back was facing Tess and reached over to the counter and grabbed the datapad. His eyes scanned over the bright screen and as it did so, his annoyed expression quickly fell into that of sympathy.

This damn Nautolan really knew how to make him feel bad. Groaning quietly, Cas began typing back.

No, I don't hate you...
Chill
It's just... I don't know
I couldn't imagine myself being friends with a Sith

Biting his lower lip in anxiousness, Cas began typing one last message unsure if he was going to regret it or not.

But... it doesn't hurt to keep an open mind

After sending that and hoping it invigorated some hope within the young Apprentice, Cas rested the back of his head on his pillow and interlaced his datapad with his fingers as he rested it on his abdomen. While he wasn't willing to jump into a friendship immediately with her, she was young and if they kept talking, maybe... just maybe he could set her on the right path.

Nuff

Nuff

N
Laying in her bed, cursing herself internally for messing up and was just about to roll over in a ball and fall asleep to the knowledge of messing up, when Cas replied. Dashing over to the bed table, almost tripping out of her bed, which was impressive for being such a large bed.

Upon reading the messages from the Jedi, a sweet smile slowly spread more and more into an exciting grin after rereading Cas's messages for the fifth time. She even started to do a small victory dance for actually get the chance to make a friend that wasn't her soldiers or officers. She was practically giddy with excitement over the Jedi's last message.

OMG... REALLY?!
YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND?!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHH
bhaksdbnklasdhiuaosdklabs
WEGOINGTOHAVESOMUCHFUN!
IHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

And then suddenly, the screen went dark, due to the battery depleted. Nuff looked at the black screen with wide eyes. "NONONONO!" she thought panically and rushed to recharge her holopad.

Cadere Cadere

//Exit thread

His eyes bugged out at her excited response, he could practically hear her metaphorical squealing through the datapad. Facepalming, Cas groaned in regret before typing out his response.

Now hold on a second
Wait
Chill
I said I'd keep an open mind!
This could still go south pretty fast
Considering your dad took my arm and all. And my old lightsaber...

He rolled his eyes at his last message, reminding himself of his encounter with the Sith Lord. However, what caught his eye was Nuff's status as reading 'Offline' - he wondered if she finally fell asleep but he waited for a few minutes before a large grin formed on his face. Finally, he could sleep. Cas placed his datapad back on the bedside table before plopping down into his pillow and closing his eyes. Cas was definitely making a mistake keeping in contact with a Sith Apprentice but she was just a kid who probably needed better influences, maybe a potential friendship would be good for them both.

But before he could descend deeper into the pit that was his overthinking, the sound of his soft snoring began to fill the bedroom.

/END

Nuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom