Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Are you Abel to Star for a drink?

Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn

It was time for a drink, however star disnt want to go alone, in fact she had someone in mind that had been rather bold lately with his acts and stardust wanges to see truely how bold this man really truely was

So a message was sent while she waited by two speeder bikes, inviting the young man out for a drink or two maybe see what trouble they could get into knowing the Australis name

One didn't just walk into Mordor.

Because Mordor was the name of a bar on Corellia where you had to have crimson marks on your record just to make it to the door man. Well, in this particular case, the door woman. Although how would you really tell if the gamorean was male of female? They squealed at the same octaves …. Abel shook his head in an attempt to erase that particular memory from his mind.

Today wasn't about Miss Piggy and the decadent immorality of Mordor. Oh no, it was about the fiery dancing Twi'lek who had haunted his dreams after the Australis gathering. And not like the mynock that lives in your closet kinda dream. No, this was a good ole Keldabe Kiss with an endless boot of ale kinda dream.

So when he got the invitation to meet Stardust and have a friendly outing of adventure, Abel was more than ready to accept the summons. Following the directions lead him to where the woman waited near two speeder bikes. His buy'ce hung from the netting at his waist as he crossed his arms and looked at her with an amused acknowledgement that they were about equal in height, two Giants at seven feet tall.

"So, just can't get enough of me eh? Wanted round two?"

He tossed her a joking wink as he studied the bikes, careful to also keep an eye on the dancer with a burning temper he had experienced before.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Unlike last time her temper was cooled, if anything there was a different fire burning as she smirked at abel and pushed off the speeder and took a step towards him

I think its mutual, after all you did accept the invitation no?

She fired back with a smirk on her face, motioning to the bikes

figured maybe we can get some drinks, chat a bit, see what trouble finds us. Ya know how trouble likes to find our group ya know?

After all, night was young and stardust needed to enjoy something, might as well enjoy equally crazy company

"Well maybe I remembered that you did like to dance and couldn't pass up an offer for a private show."

He laughed and patted one of the pouches on his Kama that did sound a bit like a pocket full of credits. He arched a brow not willing to concede that he was joking, however not saying he was being serious either. And as the lady alluded to, trouble was not unanticipated nor unwelcome. Especially in such interesting company.

Tossing a leg over one of the bikes he smirked and started the ignition, the engine purring subtlety even when he twisted the throttle for a moment. The bike appeared to be in good working order. He looked forward to taking her through the paces and shifting just as she redlined. Nothing was quite as thrilling as pushing to the limit. And he could try out the bike too. Turning that cocky Corellian smirk at her he motioned at the other bike.

"You ready to go darlin? Or you not used to handling that much power?"

She raised a brow, hearing the sound of credits jingling as she looked to him and chuckled

we shall see~ after all nights only getting started no?

She moved to her boke, starting it up as she checked everything, putting her buyce on as the lekku armor clicked into place and glanced over to abel as she took off and yelled

keep up!

"Keep up? Just who does she think she's talking to?"

He slipped a pair of tight fitting glasses on as Stardust mounted the bike and took off. Not too shabby, but she could learn a thing or two about controlled acceleration and smooth shifting. He reved the throttle of his own bike and started off after her.

Side slipping out from behind her may not have helped him catch up with Stardust, but it kept him from literally eating her dust. If he wanted to accelerate quickly and over take her he would have hunkered down and stayed right on her tail. Course there was plenty of time for that later. He was going to see just how well she handled herself first.

As the neared a canyon wall he goosed the throttle and shifted more power to the repulsors while manually wrestling the bike onto it's side just as the angled bottom of the bike would have connected with the canyon wall. The repulsors squealed as the cushion of air between the bike and the wall shoved him along, the jets spurring him faster. Instead of riding slowly beside her he was, for precious moments, riding horizontally before spurring forward to twist the chassis straight before hitting the ground and flying forward.

"This old dog knows a few tricks."

The feeling of wind on her armor was always a feeling that brought freedom, glancing behind her she saw abel off to the side avoiding the dust trail that followed behind her as she laughed and looked forward as she revved to increase her speed.nearing the canyon she made sure to keep them on path towards where she wanted them to go however she glanced to the side and had to do a double take as she watched him ride the wall and suddenly overtake her...damn he really was a bold one...and that made it all the more exciting

hahaha! Bold one you are abel!

She lowered herself gripping the throttle as she started zooming forward to attempt to catch up, looking to the side as the canyon narrowed, making it impossible for her to copy that maneuver. However stardust had a few tricks of her own smirking as she pushed to the red line and ignored the warnings as she glanced to a sharp angled rock and flew up that, sailing over his head as she landed roughly sending sparks and laughed as she cut towards a clearing. She slower as the speeder sputtered then died smoking a little as she for off and looked out, they had a nice view of the forest from this point

well guess I broke those credits with the speeder...

She said to herself and took a crate off setting it down

His triumph was short lived as Stardust executed a daring and dangerous maneuver, the bike flying over his head and the repulsor field pressing him deeper into the worn and molded seat before releasing him as the twi'lek mando'ad soared ahead. Shaking his head with a snort of laughter he acknowledged that she was Mando through and through with skill like that.

Stardust headed off to the side slowing and stopping near a vantage point for the treeline. Backing off the throttle Abel turned the bike and slide sideways several meters to a stop. It wasn't as impressive as her own aerial feat, but he didn't break his bike either. The bike stopped and Abel turned it off before crossing his leg over the chassis of the bike, hands removing the goggles while she unloaded a crate.

"That was a nice run. What else do you have in mind?"

He pushed himself up from the bike and sauntered over to where Stardust stood with what was potentially a surprise. Of course there was the possibility that he had pissed her off when he met her and she was going to murder him with whatever was in the crate before staging a scene of death with her conveniently malfunctioning bike. He arched a brow as the idea tumbled around his head.

It was possible.

Then he grinned at her. Hey if he was going to go out he could think of worse scenario then with a beautiful woman and a nice view. Either way he was prepared to have fun.

Poor speeder needed repair, however that wasnt a issue at all for stardust if anything it was a fun little project for the old twilek. Pulling the lid off the crate she revealed a nice stock of tihaar and a little bit of flower wine she had made herself

I promised drinks yeah? Never said we'd head for a bar, after all some of the best drinks I've had have been outside a bar

Setting up she crate she sat down and waved him over as she pulled herself a bottle of tihaar out and relaxed looking out over the mass of green

Well this was unexpected. Truly a drink between vode after an exhilarating ride and now a nice view of the country. Watching as the twi'lek finished with the crate and sat down to relax with a bottle of mando'ade liquor he realized this wasn't an elaborate act of revenge against him for making it rain credits at her at their first meeting. Then again it could be a trap, but Manda feth it she had real tihaar. He reached I and took one for himself before flopping in the grass that cushioned his mighty form subtly.

"I can't argue with that. I've had the same experience. Sometimes a bar scene has to play out like it always does. Which isn't always a bad thing. But sometimes you have to stop and just relax. You never know when it's your last shot to enjoy life. Course I don't have to tell a Queen that hmm? Heard you have a planet and all that fun osik."

He opened the bottle and took a long pull from the tihaar. His eyes watered just so, in such a way he knew it was legit and from home. Course what was home these days was beyond him. Flopping back he looked up to the sky and enjoyed the light breeze upon his face.

"Some days I look up in the mornings and know what I need to know to keep on. Other days I fake it. In the end we all die alone, only our life to keep us company. I just want to enjoy it. Life. You know? The older I get the closer I come to that end. And I just want to know I did something worth remembering. Meh, this talk is too deep for the liquor we got. What about you ner vod? You got it all figured out yet?"

A queen, yeah true she was that, had all the finest things she could want on demand and could have the finest food and drink on a whim

me? Figured out life? My allegiance have changed so wildly in 10 years or so...now I'm only finding my path yet again...mmm...no I dont think I've life figured out ner vod. I've spent most of it embroiled in conflict, had several husbands and watched them go away...only now am I finding that rock in life...

She sighed, popping her bottle open and took a long drink before grimencing at the burn that went down her throat before she sighed and looked over the top of the trees

look at at me abel, many look up to me, foundlings stare in awe...but...I'm nothing that someone should look up to when my morals conflict with duty...when I've abandoned my family..

He let out a mighty bellow at her words of several husbands and finding her rock. He knew what she spoke about there. Not the husbands part, he'd never been quite that drunk, but about finding your own rock in this play called Life where each of them starred in their own unique, personal tragedies for the amusement of the gods. And tragedies the mando'ade had plenty of.

He took another swig, nearly coughing because he had been laying on his back, then rolled to his side with head braced by his arm. Now with gravity working with him he took another swig feeling the warmth spreading from his core as the liquor did its job. Stardust told him to look at her, and he did, as she spoke about conflict, morals, duty, and family. She quieted afterwards.

"You told me to look at you. Then you admit faults. Well guess what? I'm still looking. You may not see what others see, but I do. A strong, beautiful woman in her prime. Ferocious in demeanor and kind in words. And you have no problem laughing or fighting. Yeah, I'm still looking. And guess what, family, duty, morals, that's part of life. That's part of being a leader. That's part of being the head of your people. If you didn't think you were failing half the time you would be a maniacal egotistical crazed dikut. You care, you worry, and you second guess. But never, ever, doubt that you have proven that you are worthy."

He smiled before flopping to his back once more. Her worry and concerns were mirrored in his own mind. His people, the Lo'te Legion, deserved their moment of respite and happiness instead of constant war and death. And as their Colonel, their vod, their figurative buir, it was his responsibility to lead them and protect them. Yes, he felt her fear as his own.

She glanced over at him with a somber look, listening as she looked down towards the grass and took a handful of it moving it around in her hands. A smile and dark green blush went across her face as she looked back to him as he laid back

She laid beside him slowly, looking up towards the massive blue sky before them. Her mind wondered and then felt his fears

it...would seem that me and you have similar issues eh? Just two old warriors in a ever changing galaxy going day to day...

She turned her head towards him after she said that, smirk saying across her face

and in it all we just happen to meet

He rolled into his side again, this time looking at Star's upturned face. He wasn't just looking at her but through her, seeing paths branching from this moment. Potential futures. A sad smile flickered on his face as eyes stared without seeing. Past times unfolded in his mind.

"You know Kaine and I aren't even from here? From this dimension, or reality, or realm. However you want to word it. We were pulled here on our ships. I saw the rift that was opening … Kaine's ship was pulled in … and I had choices laid before me. And worse yet is I knew that each would require sacrifice. I could see that in my vision. I chose not to sacrifice my brother, to stand at his side no matter the cost."

His eyes closed as his breathing slowed. Memory flashed behind closed lids, a vein throbbed at his temple. Quietly he continued.

"So I ordered my ship to follow. There was … turbulence … the ship was damaged. But we made it. There was a coolant leak in engineering … where Teri worked. She was not mando'ad. She joined me from CorSec back in the day, a pencil pusher who could drill the eye from a hawk from kilometers away. Tough and quiet. I ran down there … ner vode tried to stop me, not likely. I found Teri. She was already dead."

A single tear ran down his face.

"She was holding Esme, Esmeralda. Our daughter. They were both dead. I nearly joined them because of all the gas I breathed in. Put me in a coma for a good bit. Long enough to miss my goodbyes … so I chose my brother and lost my family."

He opened his eyes and looked down at Star.

"I don't have a past, I left it. I don't have a future, I buried it. All I have is the day to day. Just an old warrior who wearily carries his sword for one more battle. One day Micah will run my Lo'te Legion and I will be gone. All I have is today. Every day is today. I have no more tomorrow, no more expectation, just one more day. That's all I have to offer."

Star looked at him, it was simple admiration, however a sad smile played across his face caused star to blink. Soon he spoke, star knew about Kaine, star knew that some people had crossed on over to another dimension that was a mirror of this place. A place where everything was different...her thoughts drifted back to abel as she frowned hearing that his wife and child had perished coming here

She looked down and away from his eyes, it seemed both coupdnt escape war and death, star was lucky to have her family hell it's why she protected her daughter so fanatically at times. Soon he said all he had to offer was one more day, star reached for his face and placed a hand on his cheek as she closed her eyes and then opened them with a somber smile

I've learned to accept each day as a gift, I grew up wondering if I would wake up the next...if all you have to offer is a day abel...I will gladly accept each and every day you give fully., for to me itll.be a gift, and itll be special

Abel instinctively leaned into the hand upon his cheek. The warmth of her flesh ignited a fever within, one long thought extinguished. Then her words crashed over him like a symphony. She understood him. This beautiful and powerful woman understood him and accepted him for what he was as well as his shortcomings. Today was all he could offer, but she was willing to share his today, and the next today, and the next today. It nearly took his breath away.

He turned his head I to her hand, beard brushing her palm as he kissed the skin of her wrist before turning to look down at her. He leaned in, his breath smelling of tihaar, and pressed his lips to hers, softly at first. Almost tentatively, his surprisingly soft lips caressed hers before the hunger for more saw him leaning in.

Breaking the kiss as metal grated on metal he leaned back and looked at their beskar'gam with amusement. That spark of insatiable life leapt once more into his eyes as the eloquence he was known for returned.

"Where's the can openers when we need them? I always wondered how many shades a twi'lek was."

They were different and at the same time the same, the two were born in different dimensions, yet both had endured such similar things. For a mandalorian, each day waking up alive was but a miracle especially in such times as these where you could be shot simply for following the resolanre...fir being a mandalorian

Beneath that exterior of skin and metal, lied a man with emotions star was barely starting to understand, yet within this moment she felt only passion as their lips met, ignore the smell of tihaar, only focusing on that growing hunger

But however metal on metal brought her back, with a smirk she glanced to her armor and chuckled as she started to slowly undo the armor as she glanced up at him and asked

care to find out how many shades abel?

"Would …. I …. Ever …."

He didn't need another invitation. As his eyes were drawn to her lips his hands went on auto pilot, quickly removing weapons from his body. Absently he ensured that each weapon was safe before moving to the next. He most certainly didn't almost activate a thermal detonator in his rush. The plate armor of the armor came off, his armor more akin to beskar'kandor then gam, bit everyone just referred to it as such. The gauntlets threatened to hang him up, but he ruthlessly tore at the bindings before being able to depressurize them and slip his forearms free. He began working on his shin guards and boots.

"Mental note, next time we should go in civvies, no armor."

He paused at what he said before glancing over at Stardust, only a single boot left to remove.

"I didn't mean that you sleep with random men. Err, I mean I'm not implying you're a slut …. That's not coming out right. What I meant is you are easy. WAIT, NO! I meant easy to be with, wait, I meant you are easy to be around!"

His neck and cheek flushed red as with every single karking word he dug himself just a little bit deeper.

Eagerness in battle and in love it seemed, she worked her own bindings off armor unsealing as she wiggled out of her arm guard and forearms. Next came the boots and one leg set

Then...well she wasnt sure! She blinked as she listened and cracked up before laughing then bellowing a laugh as she pulled his face to hers

you better be glad I understand your a spastastic, quirky, weird mother father

With that she kissed him deeply then pulled back

lucky for you that's up my alley

Even with his rambling he had continued to remove the last vestiges of his beskar'gam. Finally he sat there in just his under suit, a thin layer of armor weave that also acted as a pressure suit in a pinch. He wasn't a fan of the form hugging suit that broadcast any extra pounds one may carry hidden beneath the actual armor. Course he looked fabulous. The perks of being a bachelor and soldier was evidence of his adventurous lifestyle in form fitting display.

He smirked as she grabbed his head and pulled him into a very poignant kiss that left no doubt that he hadn't stuck his beskar boot in his mouth. She tasted like spice and the desert pear. Her lips were soft and supple. Then she leaned back and spoke a few more words. He grinned.

"Darling, you have no idea."

Reaching out he made to pull her over to where he sat and reclaim the lips of the green goddess before finding out just how many hours of green there were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom