Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

will you sink down to me?
DqxD4Pq.jpg
Form: Squaloid Equipment: [on beach] Outfit / wristcomm / bionic leg exoskeletons / vibrodagger
Tag: [member="Skal Vanagandr"]
The humidity was simply miserable.

At least, further up the beachface, where Damsy had previously been sunbathing, it was. But now she lay, stretched out over the golden sand where the tail ends of the breaking waves could wash over her. Other than offering her refuge from the stuffy heat alone, the waves gave her some amount of cover from the prying eyes of pirated patrolling Raider's Cover, the nearby shantytown. "Are you an angel?" one had asked after nearing her, barely keeping his jaw out of the sand. "Yer a merthing, right?" another had asked slightly later on. "One o' those Melodies from Yavin 8."

It was awkward to either affirm or deny questions like those. What was she to say, anyway? "No, no, I'm a sithspawn." No, that wouldn't do, so Damsy had simply said "yes" to each man, and then had relocated.

Out of their sight, and hopefully out of their mind, she tried to relax.

The humidity on Rishi was interesting. But it was warm, and Allya liked warm, temperate places, compared to the cold, and snowy ones. She got cold easily. Buried inside her Mandalorian armor, the girl smiled to herself. Sitting behind the beach, leaning on a tree, legs crossed, a data pad in her lap, Allya was watching her sister sunbathing. Damsy was so pretty, so beautiful, and cute. It was nice to know, all these other people were acknowledging it too, even if they may secretly disappear sometime later in the day, as the small Mandalorian Sith kept putting little trackers on their clothing if they go to close to Damsy.

She admitted, Damsy made her feel a little self conscious. Such an adorable, cute, beautiful woman, with a lovely form. It made the tomboy feel a bit...inadequate. But she loved her sister dearly, they just found each other, and she would be damned before she had her taken away. So of course, helmet scanners were going constantly, and blasters were ready. Only a sheer idiot would attack the fish, because they would be vaporized by the overprotective little sister in a heartbeat.

Finally, she pushes off the tree, and walks over to her sister, Mandalorian helmeted face hidden. “Damsy, my sister, enjoying yourself here? How are the waters compared to Kamino? Does it irritate you any?” The Mandalorian teen fidgeted a bit, and looked away from her sister. She had a tendency to stare to much, especially when Damsy was in those types of outfits.....she was day dreaming and wishing, and she felt that was a bad thing. If you can't stand who you are, you have to change what you don't like, and accept what you can't change. It was a lesson she had learned from the exile what seemed like a life time ago.

[member="Damsy Callat"]
@Skal Vanagandr

The disgusting, stuffy heat of Rishi almost made Skal lurch, feeling very lightheaded. He downed some cool water.

'This place will kill me if I stay too long.. I just know it.'

Skal stepped off the starbus, removing his thick fur coat. He had looked for work all throughout the system but was out of luck... ah well. Can't be too bad here, right?

Skal's loth-wolf, Fenrir, wasn't all too bothered with the heat, though he was panting a lot. He stuck with his master, padding along the sandy beach right alongside Skal.

"Mmmm?" Damsy hummed over the crash of the waves breaking and nearing her. She rose here head and then propped her torso up with her hands in the sand, glancing over at Vexia. "The water's great!" she answered to the first two of her sister's questions, nodding enthusiastically. As for the last, Naroh Se had warned her about fresh water. It might cause external rashes, the Kaminoan scientist hypothesized, because Damsy's thick, silver and scaly mermaid skin had not been exposed to anything but seawater. Damsy heeded her mother-like friend, as she didn't want to test out the assumption for herself.

"Wait...are-are you okay?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer, however, Damsy turned around, pulled herself forward a bit, and gently wracked Vexia with her tail flute. Then, as she dove into the shallow water, a little splashed onto her beskar'gam.

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] / [member="Skal Vanagandr"]

Skal trudged far enough, boots starting to get sand into them. "Well, Fenrir... we're going to die here." He chuckled at his little joke, the loth-wolf next to him ignoring the humor. Eventually, they come across two people standing close to the waters.

Curious, Skal approached the two, keeping close eye on Fenrir in the meantime.

[member="Damsy Callat"] / [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]

She shook the water off her armor and laughed. “Yes, just enjoying the view.” Her voice was full of teasing, and adoration for the fishy woman. Rolling her eyes, she was lucky her armor wasn't poorly made. Then again, having poorly made armor near water would just be dumb. “Oh, don't make me get out of this and chase you, my lovely sister.” Her voice was a teasing purr even through the helmet.

Eyes moved over as the male and his wolf came up to them. “Are you alright? You look like you are melting....your person does too.” She asked the loth-wolf, before eyes went over to the man himself. The armored Mandalorian wasn't an imposing figure, standing only five feet, two inches tall. However, the armor she was clad in was a galactic warning symbol to not mess with whoever wore it.

[member="Skal Vanagandr"]
[member="Damsy Callat"]

Damsy was already halfway through a giggle, posed to drive and swim away from Vexia, when company approached. And so, as she listened to her sister speak to them, Damsy pulled herself further up on the shore with her arms. A big part of her wanted to leave without acknowledging these newcomers--based on Vexia's statement, there were two--but she had to at least be friendly now that she had committed to coming out of her personal isolationist shell.

When she broke through the surf and blinked the water out of her eyes, she saw that her sister had been correct: there were two beings now next to her, a man and a loth-wolf. "If you're hot, the water's a great way to cool off," she suggested. ​Despite her welcoming demeanor, she frowned slightly, mentally preparing for the probably-inevitable question of what she was. She had tried to not draw additional attention to her anatomy by keeping her tail down in the deep water, but the clarity of Rishi's ocean water rendered the attempt useless.

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] / [member="Skal Vanagandr"]

Skal carefully eyed the one in the water, taking note of her lower half: a scaled aquatic tail. Her unique form reminded him of the stories his father spoke to him when he was but a little pup.

"You know, you remind me of the Nereidi from back home... but I'm sorry if you've heard the "are you a...?" question already."

Skal took up her invitation to cool off, removing only his outer shirt and boots before sliding into the shimmering blue salt water, the light waves meeting his hips and lapping at the fabric of the undershirt. Fenrir followed close, hopping into the water happily as he panted, the water matting his soft fur.

"Sorry if I interrupted your sunbathing."

[ [member="Damsy Callat"] | [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] ]

...Nereidi?

That was new. Admittedly, she wasn't even sure what one was. It couldn't possibly be that bad, because the man and his pet had willingly come into the water with her. A nereidi wasn't a monster then.

Than made her smile. "Oh, I don't mind," she said, referring to receiving the question from him, not the obnoxious pirates. "And it's okay. I was probably about to burn anyway." With that, Damsy pushed herself a little further down the shore so that she was a little more covered by the water. As she did, a small and frightful squeak reached Damsy's ears, though it might have been hard for Skal to hear as well. As she felt a little pressure on her shoulder, she turned her head and saw her seamouse scurrying off along the shallow seafloor.

"Trinj!" the sithspawn exclaimed, swimming a short ways to catch up with him and scoop him up off the sand. The mouse squeaked again, presumably scared of the nearby Loth wolf. "Hey, no, no, it's okay," Damsy cooed, petting Trinj gently with one of her taloned fingers.

/ [member="Skal Vanagandr"] \

The Loth Wolf eyed the mouse curiously, obediently staying close to his master. Skal looked at the mer-thing, chuckling softly as she soothes her pet and sets it at ease.

"Fenrir, gå tilbake til kysten."(*) After these words were uttered, the loth wolf obediently returned to the shore, shaking till his fur was moderately dry. "Good boy." Skal dunked his head quickly into the water, removing his hair from his face as he resurfaces. "So, what brings you and the little one here?"

(*Translation: "Fenrir, go back to shore.")

/ [member="Damsy Callat"] \

"Uh, thanks," Damsy muttered as she flicked her tail and turned back towards Skal. She looked down, though Trinj appeared calmer now. "Sorry..." Upon being asked a question, however, she glanced up. "I was here to meet my..." Allya was here; a little white lie wouldn't hurt right now nearly as much as the truth might. "...a friend. Trinj didn't want to stay home alone."

/ [member="Skal Vanagandr"] \

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom