Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Are Canon Planet Submission Links Ever Added to the Map?

I could have sworn that once upon a time, certain planets that had gotten the community treatment to notate their Chaos history on the board were added alongside their Wookieepedia links on the map. Namely, I thought Corellia did during the time it was temporarily called 'Brokellia' on account of the Netherworld Event having half the planet fused with some Yuuzhan Vong Galaxy world phased into it.

Which btw, currently has a broken link* to a non-existent group: https://www.starwarsrp.net/group/the-republic.3/info

Is this no longer (or ever was) a practice?

*Naboo also seems to be entirely devoid of links for some reason.

I could have sworn that once upon a time, certain planets that had gotten the community treatment to notate their Chaos history on the board were added alongside their Wookieepedia links on the map. Namely, I thought Corellia did during the time it was temporarily called 'Brokellia' on account of the Netherworld Event having half the planet fused with some Yuuzhan Vong Galaxy world phased into it.

Which btw, currently has a broken link* to a non-existent group: https://www.starwarsrp.net/group/the-republic.3/info

Is this no longer (or ever was) a practice?

*Naboo also seems to be entirely devoid of links for some reason.

Hi there - Good question.

I'll take a look at that broken links, but, we do not currently add "custom canon" planets to the map because we don't raise one members version of a canon world over there other. While it may be "widely accepted" on the board itself everyone is free to pick and choose what submissions they do and don't want to acknowledge in their writing.

Ex.) Mandalore has had several versions of it submitted. Who are we to come in and say "X" player is right and 'X" player is wrong. This is especially true in lesser known worlds that have several different versions submitted.

Now - They may have done it in the past, before my time, but that's how I've been operating for the last few years. Apologies I don't have more knowledge on that front and hope it helps.

*As these were previously the capitals of major factions I think the broken or missing links are due to something going wonky/belly up when they went minor. We have to adjust it manually so it looks like it was just our error.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom