Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arcteria's Plate Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcteria Fenris

A
55e5e7fda7627b9f2a8367ea55e8b5dd.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent:A Personal but Unorthodox armor for Arcteria
  • Image Source:
    Vest: X

• Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: here
    It's a Copy of a Vest I made for a Prior Character which has now been merged into my writer account.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Arcteria Fenris
  • Model: Plate Carrier Vest/ W Plates
  • Affiliation: Arcteria Fenris
  • Modularity: Yes, different pouches can be added or removed
  • Production: Unique
  • Material:
    Armor weave & Cortosis (for the Carrier)
  • Beskar (Insert-able Plates)
  • Scrap Cloth

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multi purpose
  • Weight: Average
  • Quality: 8.5
  • Resistances

• Blasters: Average
  • Kinetic: High
  • Lightsabers: Very High,
  • Other: Very Low

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Webbing: The webbing on the armor makes it possible to add or remove multiple pouches from the Armor Vest
  • Quick Release: There is a quick release wire hidden in the vest that will make it come apart if Arcteria so chooses. Good for dropping it if she has to swim, or get out of dodge.
Strengths:

• Resistant to Light Sabers: This vest can short out certain Sabers if struck (Cortosis) and can also resist multiple lightsaber strikes
  • Resistant to ballistic: This vest can resist heavy rounds.
  • Resistant to Blaster Weapons: This vest can resist blaster rounds
  • Resistant to Kinetic Weapons: This vest can resist vibroblades, axes, swords these kinds of things.
Weaknesses:

• Partial coverage: This vest covers the torso, front, back, and the lower sides of the body. Thus it Cannot block all damage and leaves some parts vulnerable. A trade off for mobility.
  • Vulnerable to Energy Weapons: This vest cannot block concussion, electrical or sonic damage.
  • Vulnerable to blunt force trauma: This vest does not absorb blunt force trauma very well. A bullet or axe might not pierce, but it'll still leave a nasty bruise, depending on the velocity.
DESCRIPTION

Arcteria's vest was the result of hard work and dedication. Over the years of hunting Merchants she decided she needed an armor that could stand up to almost anything, yet still handle well and have good mobility. So she settled on an ancient plate carrier vest design.

The design was simple enough. Using Beskar she acquired from a raid on a Pirate vessel she commissioned to have the plates made. Then she wove the vest herself, using a mix of armor weave impregnated with Cortosis and scrap cloth.

The vest itself had webbing sewn into the outside, enabling it to carry multiple pouches, and attachments. The plates slide into the vest on the inside, protecting the front, back and lower sides.

All in all a versatile yet easily removable armor.

Hey, [member="Arcteria Fenris"]! Thanks for taking the time to use the Factory! I'm going to be working with you to review and approve this submission so if there is anything that I say through this process that does not make sense, please do not hesitate to ask me to clarify

Arcteria Fenris said:
Manufacturer: Arcteria Fenris
If you would be so kind as to link the manufacturer of this item it would be greatly appreciated

If you could use one of the options listed in the template for the Weight, that would also be greatly appreciated
Weight: (Please choose a weight between Very Light, Light, Average, Heavy, Very Heavy and Extreme.)

Arcteria Fenris said:
Quality: 8.5
This section is not necessary for the sub. If you would really like to include it, please list that information in the description section

You are also missing your listed resistances. If you could reference the template and ensure your layout matches the armor template there, it would be greatly appreciated

Please be sure to tag me once you have made any changes/edits to your submission

[member="Arcteria Fenris"]

Nope you didn't miss anything. I can approve this as it stands now, but if I might throw another suggestion your way. If maybe you could list out the "other" resistances, it might prove to be awfully helpful. For instance: acid, pressure, elemental, force, etc can all be considered "other" defenses. It's ultimately up to you whether or not you wish to specify this, but whatever you choose, please tag me and let me know

[member="Arcteria Fenris"]

I will be taking over this submission.

Please tag me to let me know if you wish me to approve it as it stands, or if you wish to adjust it as per the recommendation of [member="Alden Akaran"] .

[member="Arcteria Fenris"] | [member="Alden Akaran"]

I am archiving this thread for inactivity.

If you wish to bring it out or the archives please contact a member of factory staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom