Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Arc's Lightsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.
i4gxhv.jpg

v32aew.jpg

• Intent: Custom Lightsaber for Arc

• Image Source: Source Here

• Canon Link: Lightsaber

• Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
• Manufacturer: Arc

• Affiliation: Arc

• Model: Single Blade Lightsaber

• Modularity: no

• Production: Unique

• Material: Phrik
Rubber
Kyber Crystal
Lightsaber Components
Inert Power Insulator
Jolt Cell MK. I
Locking Activator
Trapped Grip

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
• Classification: Lightsaber

• Size: Average

• Weight: Light

SPECIAL FEATURES
• Arc's lightsaber had plenty special features such as phrik hilt, rubber grip and inner lining to provide better grip and protect from EMP. It as well has a Jolt cell mark I modification to enhance blade strength and even on occasion would give an electric jolt to the target. The lightsaber also had a locking activator to allow saber throws. One good feature was a trapped hilt modification so that anyone that used it that wasn't Arc would receive a powerful electric shock to the holder but could be shut off by Arc via a secret switch on the hilt.

Strengths:
+Hilt is made of phrik to protect from lightsabers and blasters
+The Hilt has an inner lining of rubber to protect from EMP as well as a rubber grip for a better grip.
+The hilt is modified to have a trapped grip meaning that anyone that used it that wasn't Arc would receive a powerful electric shock to the holder.
+The Blade was made stronger with an electric current running through it by a Jolt Cell MK I.

Weaknesses:
-When locking activator is on, trapped hilt is inactive granting enemies to grab the hilt.
-Kyber Crystals life expectancy is unknown
-unknown jolt Cell could sometimes electrify the phrik metal components causing issues to the holder.

DESCRIPTION
Arc wanted a lightsaber that would be proficient in combat and self defense. A phrik hilt to protect from lightsabers and blasters, has a rubber grip to give a better grip and also rubber in lining to protect it from EMP. It has a variety of other features as well that made it capable for self defense and offence. The hilt was a beautiful sleek design made with phrik and painted matte black The blade itself was a orangeish red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom