Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arcrystal-Mnaya Company

Nyxie

【夢狐】
040qiGx.png
An SDE Company​
xKu6RnB.png
MRBOVQQ.png

Arcrystal-Mnaya Company

CEO: Darth Metus
Founder: Aless Mnaya

Headquarters:

• Factional Headquarters in New Nàrdanhect, Crystalsong [TCC]

Locations:

Manufacturing Complex in XQ1, Crystalsong Orbit
1 sq. km. Weapons Testing Laboratory in Exodus Prime, Sikune

Operations:

Research and Development - Applied Sciences
Sub-Capital Shipwright

Tier: II

Subsidiaries:

• None

Patents and Licensing:
• Production License - Narran-Class Shuttle - (via Supply Contract)
• License for Adamithium - Used Only w/ Permission
• License for MMSW-10 Foxtrot Vulcan Blaster Cannon - Shrike-Class Main Walker

Rationale: A branch corporation was bought from the Mnenchei by the Narran Aless, who then retired and sold the majority of her shares as well as control of the corporation to Stargo Defense Enterprises as a civil economy operation.

Description: The Arcrystal-Mnana Company holds its roots in the northwestern Unknown Region, not far off from the Mnenchei capital of Mnencheiasus. It was comprised of different aspects of several different companies and organizations including Emeritus, Ri'ess Regal Drive, the Ri'essi Union on Crystalsong and the now-defunct Ri'essi Union Manufacturing. Initially, AMC served the governments of Crystalsong and the surrounding worlds almost exclusively, catering mostly to the civilian transit and defense industries. The company thrived as a corporation under the office of Aless, but opting for a very early retirement, it was sold to and absorbed by Stargo Defense Enterprises which turned it into a subsidiary company. It continued to produce several lines of products which saw varied success, but almost all were of triple-A quality. Sales have since expanded to the Paecean Empire.

[member="Nyxie"]

Without Dev Threads

As a Tier 2, please select a maximum of 3 operations, I will need you to specify exactly what type of research and development and manufacturing you are focusing on.

Please then edit your submission accordingly based on the edits of Operations.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Cira"]
There are two technical fields of Research and Development; applied science and product development. Since the latter can be assumed to be an integral part of any product corporation, I have throw in Applied Science for you.

As for Manufacturing, I do not understand what you are asking, as Manufacturing isn't a very broad thing; the company designs an item, and then they produce that item. The same stands with retail, where the company produces that product and then proceeds to sell it, which anybody with a Markertplace thread technically has.

[member="Nyxie"]

As a tier two your divisions can only reach up to a max of 3 areas until you start growing in tier.

For example -- if you want to do Research and Dev? Great -- but on what? pick one or pick three --- ( Armormech, Armstech, Vehicles, ships?)

But you can't get the rest of your shipwright in it.

Operations:
Research and Development - Applied Sciences
Sub-Capital Shipwright
-
• (Sub-Operation) Manufacturing of AM Products
• (Sub-Operation) Civil Market Retail of AM Products

Divisions/Labels:
• [Arcrystal Arms] -- Weapons and Armor
• [Arcrystal Astronautics] -- Starships and Freight
• [Arcrystal Manufacturing] -- Vehicles, Equipment and Droids
• [Arcrystal Labs] -- Sciences and Research

So for this ^ - you have to pick three. Either armstech, Armormech, starships, vehicles, droids, or sciences and research.

It cannot be all of them

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Cira"]
Sorry, I've been gone for like five months, some things have changed that I am not yet familiar with.

This was based on a now-defunct existing company that turned into this over the course of its history, and it had all of the above unedited including just "Research and Development" (except for labels, but they're just trademarks).

[member="Nyxie"]

Here is my question -- are you combining several different companies into one tech sub

or are you creating a new one?

If it is the former, then i will need links and development threads.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
This was the old corporation. (This can get archived, by the way)
This was the thread of ownership.
This was the thread of sale.
This is the product base.
This is the first company it has licensed from and/or co-developed with.
This is the second company it has licensed from and/or co-developed with.
This was the entity under which the co-development was ordained.
Lost an old location.
Gained a new location.
Bought a new walker.
Bought a new starship.
Sold stuff to raise money for charity.

Cira said:
Labels:
• [Arcrystal Arms] -- Weapons and Armor
• [Arcrystal Astronautics] -- Starships and Freight
• [Arcrystal Manufacturing] -- Vehicles, Equipment and Droids
• [Arcrystal Labs] -- Sciences and Research
This is all just trademarking.

Nyxie said:
[member="Cira"]
Sorry, I've been gone for like five months, some things have changed that I am not yet familiar with.

This was based on a now-defunct existing company that turned into this over the course of its history, and it had all of the above unedited including just "Research and Development" (except for labels, but they're just trademarks).
I'm sorry, but I am confused.

Then what is this quote about?

Does this have anything to do with the current sub?

[member="Nyxie"]

My original question is this:

Cira said:
[member="Nyxie"]

Here is my question -- are you combining several different companies into one tech sub for this sub?

or are you creating a new one?

If it is the former, then i will need links and development threads.
You then added links and dev threads which made it appear as if you are answering a yes.

Otherwise, what are you trademarking?

[member="Nyxie"]

You still have not answered this question.

Here is my question -- are you combining several different companies into one tech sub for this sub? Or are you creating a new one?

[member="Nyxie"]

I'm taking this over. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Nyxie said:
• (Sub-Operation) Manufacture of AM Products • (Sub-Operation) Civil Market Retail of AM Products
This is something every corporation on the board does regardless of listed operations unless explicitly stated otherwise. Remove this. It's redundant and unnecessary.

Nyxie said:
Labels: • [Arcrystal Arms] -- Weapons and Armor • [Arcrystal Astronautics] -- Starships and Freight • [Arcrystal Manufacturing] -- Vehicles, Equipment and Droids • [Arcrystal Labs] -- Sciences and Research
As it currently stands, your company does not and can not produce more than half the things listed here. Remove this. It's unnecessary.

Do both of these things and your corporation will be approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom