Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archive please :)

The Dominion of Avidon

[media] https://youtu.be/_bdOTUocn5w[/media]​

tumblr_mq1cnd317j1ryy772o7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mgdr7uwgF11qk97xlo1_500.gif

"I paid five hundred credits for you, boy. You know how much five hundred is?"

"No master."

"Of course you don't, you're just a stupid field slave. And I don't expect you to understand nothing but to work a plow and pick crops. You understand that, slave?"

"Yes master."

"So why you wanna get this silly idea of running away in your head? Where's a broke, stupid, and downright near worthless slave like you gonna go?"

"Nowhere master. Please forgive me."

"Oh now now Russell, of course I forgive you. But that ain't gonna save you."

"Please, please no, I'll be good I swear, I swear I'll be good master please don't please-"

"Give him to the dogs boys!!"

The rest of the audio file would not be described due to its graphic nature.

These were just some of the horrifying images and audio files that came from Avidon when Republic scouts returned to Yutan, innocent men, women, and children forced to work fields, mines, and other unending tasks beneath the system's baron oligarchy. It was something that could not be tolerated, not now and not ever, especially if it was on the doorstep of the Republic. Something had to be done and done now, and that something wasn't going to be sending a few diplomats to talk to the local government. For thousands of years people, not property, but people had been bought, sold, whipped, and murdered by the people and government of the Avidon system.

So the action that was going to be take was retribution and freedom, not freedom by words but at the barrel of a gun and hilt of a lightsaber. There would be no negotiations for the local government unless it was their unconditional surrender and release of every slave in the system. The planet had seen its last days of slavery and now it was time for freedom to break down the door and shove democracy down the oligarchy's throat.

The Galactic Republic 5th Clone Army battalion along with other republic units shot out of hyperspace in front of Avidon's asteroid belt's space station with the intent of taking down the station and proceeding into the system. There were civilians on the station so the goal would be to board the massive station then take control from the inside.

Smaller more agile drop ships would work their way through the asteroid fields carrying commando teams to raid the slaver camps on the system's planets. And once the space station was taken care of then the republic would move in and establish democracy for the slaves and citizens of this world.

But for the fifth battalion Clone Commander Lusk would give the mission statement on the fleet communications system.

"The main fleet will secure the space station, ensure that it's secured without killing civilians onboard. As for our drop ships commando and other small units and agents will make our way through the asteroid belt and into the system's three planets. Avidon, Danalia, and Edenia. Once we break atmosphere our jobs are to hit each major slave camp on the planet and rescue them, we'll free everyone once the main battle group comes through but for now we need to hit them hard before the slaves are put in danger. Everyone has their mission, may the force be with you and Oohrah Marines."

Lusk's comms went down and soon he boarded a dropship that was bound for Avidon. Freedom was coming.

OOC/OBJECTIVES PLEASE READ
Objective A: Assault and take control of the local space station through fleeting and boarding.

Objective B: Raid slaving camps/hubs across all three planets and free the slaves.

Objective C: provide humanitarian aide to victims of slavery by offering donations to the relief fund via the holonet. Or show up personally to provide aide elsewhere in the system.

Please mark your location and objective using a standard overhead template.
Allies:
Enemies:

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

I was wondering about that, if it is denied as it's creator (I'm assuming you are) could you please pop into the map update thread and ask it be removed from the map? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom