Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archive as well please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the OOC for the dominion of Avidon if you are interested in joining and you are not affiliated with the republic please ask for permission here. As a warning this dominion will contain a few mature things such as slavery and the cruelty that goes with it, if that bothers you than this dominion may not be for you.

1. You're representing Avidon wrong in terms of its slavery (i.e. It did not have a slave system as you've depicted it through using Django).

2. The Avidon System (while having previously been approved), was retroactively DENIED by [member="Valiens Nantaris"] due to the use of Vong Forming in the submission to create the an artificial second sun (which I had not known was not permitted).

3. The system is still showing on the map (even though it needs to be removed); This is due to me being unsure as to which submission was needed in the map change thread to remove a world from the map.

[member="Commander Lusk"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom