Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archeon-type Stormtrooper Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
4631357b48e315ec51944d96b18cc0d5.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a new type of Armor
  • Image Source: (x)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: Not Applicable
  • Primary Source: Not Applicable
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose Stormtrooper Armor
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: High
    • Extreme Heat: Average
    • Extreme Cold: Average
    • Force: Average
    • Biological Agents: Very Low
    • Sonic & Ion: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • [+] Standard Bearer; Produced at high rates thanks to simplistic design
  • [+] Energy and Kinetic Resistance; Excellent Improvement over older
  • [+] Surprising Force and Lightsaber Resistance; Designed to offset the advantage of Force Users
WEAKNESSES
  • [-] Energy Dispersion; Significant Amount of Heat can lead to Armor overheating (ie. Being hit by a Turbolaser, or the like)
  • [-] Common; Easy to Detect Officers due to visual differences
  • [-] Vunreable to Biological Agents; Not designed to fight against Chemical Weapons - -;pp-l
DESCRIPTION

No longer willing - or capable, of taking losses at such staggering rates, the armies of the Final Dawn incorporate the hard learned lessons of the Kiros and Kamino campaigns. Primary among these are dramatic updates to the armor utilized by it's growing army. The Archean-pattern Stormtrooper Armor was designed to circumvent the failings of the past, being capable of not only resisting, but absorbing the energy thrown at it - a feature that inadvertently allows the armor to potentially protect it's user against Force Users.

Using a design principle similar to the that of the Clone Juggernaut of old, the Archean uses it's numerous environmental regulations to disperse heat and plasma throughout the entirety of the armor, although it is not an advantage without risk. When the suit is overheated, there is always the distinct possibility of it potentially exploding due to the massive amount of stress on the internal hardware.

Th Additional systems to the armor include but do not exclude, numerous personal defense systems, inbuilt foot thrusters, among many others. In addition, the Archean utilizes an archaic Force Mask to ward off unwanted mental based force attacks.

Produced almost entirely by the Epoch Engineering Corporation, the Archean would replace the aging white armor of the Stormtrooper Corps, and become the standardbearer of a growing, hidden army of fanatics

Last edited:
Derix Tirall Derix Tirall

What is the status of this submission? As per the rules of the pre-factory, which can be found here, submissions may only remain in the pre-factory for one month before being archived. Unfortunately, your submission has been in the pre-factory for longer than a month, if you could please update us on if you still intend to complete it, or if you would rather the submission be moved to the archives till you're ready to work on it.

Firstly, You're missing the Production Section, please add it. And this is two points overpowered, so i would assume its production was intended to be Limited.
With these, this is becoming far too close to a piece of stelth technology and will need to be restricted in production as such. Mirror construction i believe pushes it over the edge. And its stealth abilities should definitely be considered a strength with this many of them.

• [-] Energy Dispersion; Significant Amount of Heat can lead to Armor overheating (ie. Being hit by a Turbolaser, or the like)
I'd darn well hope being hit by a turbolaser should end them...

Derix Tirall Derix Tirall

Good Morning,

I'm pulling this sub since it has come to my attention that you are missing a production rating. Please add the field to the template, we require that all the template fields be included in the submission

You are also missing the link to your image source.

If you can correct these, I will be happy to re-approve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom