Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archeologists & Historians wanted!

Ciara Lockley

C
Hello! New character, somewhat of a bookworm - looking for a couple people to go on an expedition to (Yet to be determined) in search of ancient historical data/manuscripts and/or artifacts of value! No "Faction Loyalty" required, this is an entirely independent thread! Would be fun to meet people at a location, travel to the "Site" and delve into a tomb/ruin/caves to search for really anything! Interested in an "Indy Jones" style adventure where we encounter traps, creatures, and maybe even g-g-ghoooooosts!

P.S. Scooby Snax provided, free of charge.

source.gif

Ciara Lockley

C
In case any stragglers wander in, here's where we'll be!

Aela Wren

A
Hi guys! I am terribly sorry. My posting times have turned very irregular due to RL. I don't want to keep you guys hanging every time it's my turn to post, so I'll be bowing out IC before she descends to the bottom. I'd have loved to continue, but it won't be fair to you guys with my sudden irregular posting schedule. I don't know how long it will last. Sorry again. :(

Ciara Lockley Junko Ike Junko Ike Ravenous Castor-Kama Castor-Kama

Ciara Lockley

C
Aela Wren : No problem at all! If you'd like to do a thread on the side with the understanding it's gonna be slow, feel free to let me know! Stay safe out there!

Doctor Clax : Sure! We're just arriving at the bottom of the ice canyon and about to delve inside!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom