Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Arcadia-N--30 Black Crag Volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Black Crag Volcano

Classification: Volcano

Location: Arcadia-N-30, on the farthest reach of the wastelands south of Capitol City.

Size: Cluster of 3 gigantic Volcanoes the tallest being no smaller than Mt Everest

Population: 3 fossilized dragon eggs, droids, miners.
among about 30 mining operations in total the population of miners at one point is anywhere among the 2000 range

Demographics: 63% droid workers,
19% Human
12% Trandoshan
6% unaccounted/undocumented workers

Points of Interest: Light Industries mines a1- j10,
Nocturna's dragon cave, Black canyon.

Description: Black Crag Volcano is a very large Ore and mineral mine often used by the company's of Arcadia-N-30 the largest of these companies being Light Industries who alongside using it for the mining properties uses the heat and natural gas as fuel and clean energy sources. Currently almost 70% of the mines belongs to Light Industries.
the mines supply most of the ores used for, Durasteel, steel, bronze, and in rare cases Obsidian.

The location itself is a mass of 3 volcanic mountains each covered in a black rock and soot.
the many pits and crags that cover the volcano lend the location it's namesake. While the base of the mountain is perfectly safe to approach, the lower levels of the mines are off limits to organic life without a Gas mask as poison gas inhalation is a serious threat. (After about 4000 feet inside the mines oxygen levels are dangerously low if not lethal.)
The main things one might notice are the red sky and almost perfectly yellow sand surrounding the volcano itself.

History: the history of this Volcano is a long and bloody trail caused by the economic boom caused by the growing energy crisis currently grasping Arcadia-N-30. The volcano is currently home to a large Ragna Dragon which had been dubbed by the locals "The black Jewel"

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
So first thing first. If there are people, which you listed Miners, there is a demographic. What species are they? Their age range? Political leanings? A demographic is a basic analyst of a people. You can go super detailed or super loose merely explaining percentile of species represented by the population.

Second. Lets get a population number. Some miners, great. A hundred of them? A thousand? How many mines? Just the one?

Third. Durasteel is an alloy meaning made of multiple metals in particular its created from carvanium, lommite, carbon, meleenium, neutronium, and zersium. This is a bit nit picky but maybe add this to the submission.

Other than that I’d like to see, but don’t require, a little better physical description of the location.

[member="Break"]

[member="Sasha Santhe"]

About the durasteel thing I noted that it produces most of the Ores used to make durasteel.
Bronze, Steel and Durasteel are all alloys :)
I used to work in a blacksmith/welding shop so I was sure to note only the ore used to be smelted is mined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom