Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arbo's Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
9015c0e23e69f76698e3771f17ecc470_d3iba59.jpg

Name: Arbo's Palace

Image Source: Pavart

Classification: Generic

Affiliation: Arbo The Hutt, The Hutt Cartel

Population:
  • 154 Gamorrean Guards
  • 58 Mixed Race Snipers
  • 118 3PO Unit Protocol Droids
  • 17 Rodian Slaves
  • 16 Human Slaves
  • 287 Mixed Race Soldiers
  • 97 R2 Unit Astromech Droids
  • 198 B-1 Battle Droids
  • 142 Prisoners
  • 1 Rancor
  • Dozens of others people trading items and seeking work

Defenses:
  • Automated Defense System
  • 239 E-Webs
  • 119 Homing Missiles
  • 59 Sentry Guns

Points of Interest:
  • Arbo's Garage
  • Arbo's Throne Room
  • Arbo's Prison
  • Arbo's Cafeteria
  • Arbo's Black Market Expo Room

Description: Arbo's Palace was built about eleven years before 844 ABY. It is home to the crime lord Arbo The Hutt. The palace is about 4 times larger than the notorious Jabba The Hutt's palace. There is a room called The Black Market Expo Room where people can trade just about anything that's illegal. After Arbo revealed that he was hiring soldiers and guards, dozens of people, from multiple species noticed his unharsh working conditions and decided to join his army. He is even friendly to his slaves, and they consider him a good master. The palace is open to all members of the Hutt Cartel as well as bounty hunters, assassins, smugglers, etc. seeking work. If anyone is caught sneeking in, they will be tossed into Arbo's rancor pit immediately!

History: There isn't really a whole lot of history about this palace. It is only about eleven years old, and nothing major has happened here. Only people looking for work and all.

Intent: To provide a home for Arbo The Hutt.

Links: Not yet.

Alright so there's several issues with this I will outline here:

138 Mixed Race Advanced Soldiers (Snipers, Grenadiers, etc.)[/posted]

I'm going to need you to be very specific when you say advanced soldiers.

Automated Defense System
239 E-Webs
478 Turbolasers
119 Homing Missiles
59 Sentry Guns
I'm not going to allow the four hundred turbolasers. Most ships we allow through the factory codex don't even have close to four hundred turbolasers. I'm going to say that you either have to downgrade these defenses especially the turbolasers significantly, or I'd like to see a 15 post Dev Thread.

After much thought I'd like the turbolasers removed or reduced to single digits.

The power output alone would be more than most planetary military bases could handle, and this is a private home. Get me a 10 post dev thread and we'll be square.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom